Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Those issues are dictating the game's design.

Wish I could mod this right now to make everyone pansexual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
THE FORCES OF KELLYANNE CONWAY HAVE COME

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

He's right. Illinois will never go Red.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Like anyone on twitter with a "noun verber" name, that guy's trollin

It is just and good to troll bitchell

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

BGrifter posted:

Any sign of the Trump n-word tape yet?

It drops tomorrow, when they ask him to formally concede and he says Nein

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*movie trailer voice* in a world where only whites exist

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Chester county, PA is interesting. That's PA-16 right?

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
How long can America gaze into this rear end without the rear end making America gays too? And if you fight with monsters, take care lest you miss the monster voters.

And finally, thanks for saving the Republic to minorities and women. Sorry we didn't give you the right to vote at first and sort of treated you like property. But it turns out you're.

Good.

No hard feelings.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Chester county, PA is interesting.

i disagree

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Trump is the kid who never left first grade. In his final year of college he puts the gold star he got in 1st grade art class on his resume.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Yinlock posted:

i disagree

listen u fucker were talkin about politics and NUMBERS here and if you don't like it

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

BGrifter posted:

Any sign of the Trump n-word tape yet?

I think he'll just blurt it out during his "concession" speech.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

triple sulk posted:

its in our hearts

texas cause apparently no one is openly talking about it in comparison to florida

alternatively, chester county PA

I keep saying it, but a 3% drop in White Share correlating with a 3% Hispanic increase and slightly better white vote numbers than Obama-Mccain and Texas is BLUE.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im sure chester county got at least one interesting thing about it guys cmon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

Chester county, PA is interesting. That's PA-16 right?

idk but the kennett square area has a ton of hispanics because it's the mushroom capital of the world

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

hey zdr who's making the election thread, i was going to put together a "these are the interesting house races you should watch" post tonight

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/795739269419634688

Nooooooo gently caress off Eichenwald!

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Tomorrow night is going to literally be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVdf7KrevF0

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

This infowars stream really opening my muind up, did you know that you can't use computer searches to check out emails?11`

maeks u think.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

*movie trailer voice* in a world where only white men exist

ftfy :o:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

idk but the kennett square area has a ton of hispanics because it's the mushroom capital of the world

At the 2010 census, the borough was 42.8% non-Hispanic White, 7.2% Black or African American, 0.4% Native American, 0.8% Asian, and 3.3% were two or more races. 48.8% of the population were of Hispanic or Latino ancestry.[8]

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Schnorkles posted:

Open question: Where is really high hispanic turnout a big deal that's not obvious?

LA? OK?

... MO?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ATP_Power posted:

This infowars stream really opening my muind up, did you know that you can't use computer searches to check out emails?11`

maeks u think.

:yossame:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Nice.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I mean there's only a few thousand people there but it's a very heavily concentrated area for being somewhat rural PA

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

Chester county, PA is interesting

The eastern half of it is pretty good yeah

But I grew up in Delco so I come with a built-in half-glass-full survival instinct

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

triple sulk posted:

grew up chester county, can confirm

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

"Phony" James Comey is a globalist false flag agaisnt Trmp, I'm waking up here folks. I'm maxxing my credit card out on INFOWARS supplements, my DNA is going to be more boosted than the hatless one.

Wyld Thang
Feb 23, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

Open question: Where is really high hispanic turnout a big deal that's not obvious?

Mountain states.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Trump doesnt believe in anything but pure idiot intuition and whatever anecdotal evidence is in front of him, so he'll believe 100% that he's gonna win tomorrow no matter what the polls/Kellyanne tell him.

Yup

quote:

By stopping in Erie not even a month after the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Trump has signaled that he intends to continue bucking the trends of more traditional campaigns. President Obama did not visit Erie during his re-election bid in 2012. Nor did his Republican opponent, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, throughout the general election season.

"Donald Trump is banking that this election is going to be different, that his candidacy is transformative and that the rules that traditionally apply in presidential elections are not going to apply in 2016," said Joe Morris, director of the Mercyhurst Center for Applied Politics.

Morris said Trump is also trying to attract white working-class voters, the demographic that has served as his base of support throughout a rocky candidacy.

"Erie is full of white working-class voters, exactly the demographic that he and Hillary Clinton seem to be really focused on right now," Morris said.

But political rallies have little effect on party affiliation or voter support in the immediate area in which they are put on, Morris added.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R935zO2bu0o

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Schnorkles posted:

I find that coverage of Colorado tends to gloss over the fact that we have a larger Hispanic population here

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/anonbloo/status/795740928149491712

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
2012 Part II

https://twitter.com/YouGovUS/status/795741027005034496

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCg6E30Npk

this guy is gonna be REAL pissed on Wednesday.

Also people doxxed him and he posts on a dogfucking forum :lol:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:qq:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/795729993284329472

And not throwing it away in a good way, like with a twenty sided die!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

shes gonna outperform this and its gonna own

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Can we get a sitcom where Comey, Petraeus, and ED BALLS rent an apartment together and people throw garbage at them when they go out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mirthless posted:

lol when they do their accounting for the year there's going to be some execs sitting around a table rubbing their temples and wishing they hadn't drank so much in 2016

ive got a feeling cnn is not gonna learn the right lessons from 2015-16

• Locked thread