Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The latest Cum Town was funny but those kids "playing Titanic" was pretty disturbing. Praying for Amber's cat.

uber_stoat posted:

I wouldn't mind being assigned to the Red Kahina op
Anyone assigned to spy on her probably becomes a gibbering, shaking wreck saying "CIA psy-op" all the time, sort of like how all of Carl Diggler's therapists do that but with "the deficit." So I'd pass on that assignment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

uber_stoat posted:

I wouldn't mind being assigned to the Red Kahina op, but volunteering for internet spy work doesn't pay well. still waiting on my Soros check.

Is it her or Fivek who's the daughter of the guy that started Playboy Channel?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Trad Cath highlight reel is amazing.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/dalykyle/status/795406972644421636

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

That tradcat interview was both unsettling and hilarious. I don't think I'll be listening to the full version because uh:catstare:

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I'm going to listen to it on my way home but I half expect to tap out before it's over. That sounded uncomfortable.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I have a feeling the full version is going to be like punching a baby in the face.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Hulk Krogan posted:

I'm going to listen to it on my way home but I half expect to tap out before it's over. That sounded uncomfortable.

I thought he'd just be a hyper catholic weirdo, but nope, he's a hyper catholic weirdo who unironically also wants to have Catholic sharia law.

The fact that even Will lost his cool is saying a lot.

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Early on in the montage when Matt brings up 50's Ireland and Franco's Spain and the dude is like "yup. Two well-ordered moral societies!" I assumed he was just trolling them. Guess not.

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Double post

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Hulk Krogan posted:

Early on in the montage when Matt brings up 50's Ireland and Franco's Spain and the dude is like "yup. Two well-ordered moral societies!" I assumed he was just trolling them. Guess not.

Fuckkkk

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Can't wait to listen to that full interview. Gonna be great. I loved all of em going "OH MY GOD" at once.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

We're underselling the crazy. Dude sounded drunk as gently caress and told Amber he'd throw her in prison. Go listen for real. It's amazing.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

This is the last episode or do I have to go to that youtube?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
He's right about Matt being low T though

... If the T stands for tolerance of popery!!!

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Sandweed posted:

This is the last episode or do I have to go to that youtube?

There's a teaser for the interview at the end of the most recent episode, but the full thing is at the youtube link.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I was dyin' at the "you guys met on 9/11? You're the reverse Reign over Me!" bit

JESUS CHRIST I just got to the interview video preview and that man is a fuckin' freak

e2: HAIL SATAN

Sushi in Yiddish fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Nov 7, 2016

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
full crazy catholic man interview is here:

http://youtu.be/jvN464imtMQ

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Seconding.

I think the Rhizzone is also psy-op

Kahina! Kahina! Kahina! Beware Lowtax, beware the thane of Rhizzone.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

That interview was excruciating.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Troy Queef posted:

Is it her or Fivek who's the daughter of the guy that started Playboy Channel?

Molly Klein, daughter of Paul Klein who stacked his paper by founding the Playboy channel and getting in on the ground level of pay per view tv. capitalist superstar spawns a creature so cartoonish you'd think she popped out of a propaganda pamphlet. funny how the world works.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uber_stoat posted:

Molly Klein, daughter of Paul Klein who stacked his paper by founding the Playboy channel and getting in on the ground level of pay per view tv. capitalist superstar spawns a creature so cartoonish you'd think she popped out of a propaganda pamphlet. funny how the world works.

That owns

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

in case anyone hasn't seen it, here's Molly in all her glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tt8zpTwFSk

she's the one on the left wearing what appears to be an entire rack of scarves in disarray

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Grey Wolves will turn up to Left Forum just to see Red Kahina discuss how they are all crypto-fascists. Hopefully they're well behaved because while she's a joke she's mostly harmless and occasionally says something interesting.

Christman meeting his wife on 9/11 is :aaaaa:

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Chapo Trap House: This is as idiotic as it is satanic

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

emdash posted:

in case anyone hasn't seen it, here's Molly in all her glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tt8zpTwFSk

she's the one on the left wearing what appears to be an entire rack of scarves in disarray

She seems like a motherfucking badass

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
she's definitely living her truth

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

emdash posted:

full crazy catholic man interview is here:

http://youtu.be/jvN464imtMQ

I love how it starts off slow and kinda awkward but it still feels like maybe he's trying to joke around with poo poo like 'we should find common ground, I think we can all agree The Predator was Ice Cube's best album' and then it just dives off the cliff into madness.

"Didn't the Maccabees gently caress?"

sexpig by night fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 7, 2016

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

emdash posted:

that $3k "donation" to a "comrade" she wanted in return for going on chapo was 100% for the scarf fund

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Bryter posted:

that $3k "donation" to a "comrade" she wanted in return for going on chapo was 100% for the scarf fund

i never could figure out why that guy needed Chapo's money https://twitter.com/charliembrownx

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Can we change the title to "That's satanic and not funny"

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm actually really impressed with how respectful the Chapo dudes can be in the face of absolute insanity. They lasted longer then I could have.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Famethrowa posted:

I'm actually really impressed with how respectful the Chapo dudes can be in the face of absolute insanity. They lasted longer then I could have.

yea the real only low point was when...I forgot who...just kinda shouted some weird 'the bible says gay sex is bad because it makes men down on mens' level' 'answer' for him but by then he was neck deep in ':smug: heh I believe you'll find gayness doesn't exist and you asked me about GAY people soooo' weeds and clearly had no desire to actually answer anything so it's hard to blame him. I'm impressed Amber was able to just laugh off being called 'stupid' and 'hysterical' for...being present on a podcast I guess?

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Everything Amber said was gold. HAIL SATAN.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

*extremely normal man* I will say a hail Mary for these sinners on this Skype call that I am not shitfaced on

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Mods Please Change my name to Earned Sodomy Tax Credit

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
A guy audibly sparking a cigarette then going on to complain about low t voices is extremely my poo poo. Interview was gold

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Unironic pepe on that guy?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thom and the Heads posted:

A guy audibly sparking a cigarette then going on to complain about low t voices is extremely my poo poo. Interview was gold

'excuse me I was just...lighting a smoke', the extremely cool man said before fumbling for his rosary after calling a woman stupid and hysterical for not agreeing with his 'jail women for getting abortions and murder the doctors who do it' idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
I can't believe I listened to the whole thing. Listening to Walther try to thread the needle between being both Mr. "I'm so cool and not-even-mad right now! I'm gonna smoke a ciggy just like Papist Don Draper" and "Netflix and Buttsex have placed your soul in Mortal Jeopardy and you're going to Hell if you don't say enough Hail Marys!!!" was fun, even if he was the exact sort of insufferable debate-club pedant that can only survive on message boards.

Love the guy trying to sound Leftier Than Thou too. "Uncle Joe didn't think much of this homosexuality thing and because my worldview depends on me taking the utterances of centuries-dead church administrators as infallible, I'll just assume that you do too." Oh and because corporations showed up in the eleventh hour of the gay marriage struggle to post #LoveWins on Facebook, gay rights is a modernist sham.

What a loving dweeb.