Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Quest For Glory II posted:

all i know is after the first SB win, the last word i'd use to describe seahawks fans was "chill"

i mean i used to poke fun at seahawks fans for their saltiness over the 05 super bowl but they became very... St Louis Cardinals, in a hurry

Best Fans in Football

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

I just collect dick sizes and favorite BBQs.

I admire your commitment to meat

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Bad Moon posted:

Kearse you fucker

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Belichick would have wrote:

I have decided to support you as the HC of the USA.

There would have been an aside about how much he hates the Surface as well.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
daaaaaaaamn almost had that

e: thx hausch

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Alexander just abused Fant on that play. God I wish we had NFL caliber Tackles on our team.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Bad Moon posted:

AFC North Posters Power Salt conference?

I dunno, the NFC East has the Eagles fan that had the spectacular meltdown a couple of weeks ago.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i mean since half of you werent seahawks fans back then I guess you wouldnt remember, but you guys were really really mad and wouldnt let the 05 super bowl go

i mean gently caress the steelers and jerome bettis and all but the three "never say die" moments in TFF were bountygate, joepa and that super bowl

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

Alexander just abused Fant on that play. God I wish we had NFL caliber Tackles on our team.

give him time to learn the rules

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

all i know is after the first SB win, the last word i'd use to describe seahawks fans was "chill"

i mean i used to poke fun at seahawks fans for their saltiness over the 05 super bowl but they became very... St Louis Cardinals, in a hurry

Best Fans in Football

We used to post in Gendo and Mourningview approved fashions when I first came to TFF in 2011. In 2012 we all got excited about Russell Wilson and that's when the forum started getting pissed every time we posted positively about him. In response a lot of us began irony posting because it became impossible for us to have actual conversations on the forum.

I'm not seeing how irony posting is like "best fans in baseball".

Edit

Whoops, I meant ":laffo: bitch"

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The bills didn't actually murder hauschka for free on that kick. That's the least petty thing rex ryan has ever done :stare:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Give the guy a break, he hasn't played since junior high

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

seiferguy posted:

Give the guy a break, he hasn't played since junior high

Cable has to get fired this offseason, right?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Chichevache posted:

We used to post in Gendo and Mourningview approved fashions when I first came to TFF in 2011. In 2012 we all got excited about Russell Wilson and that's when the forum started getting pissed every time we posted positively about him. In response a lot of us began irony posting because it became impossible for us to have actual conversations on the forum.

I'm not seeing how irony posting is like "best fans in baseball".

Edit

Whoops, I meant ":laffo: bitch"

If you're ironically being annoying you're still annoying.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I do love to see Russell Wilson get sacked.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
i tried irony posting but quickly realized i wasnt funny or good at it so i gave up and now i just try to be nice

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
but gently caress the steelers

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Chichevache posted:

I mean, you'd think after 3-4 years of at best mediocre o-line play, and at worse, the garbage you're seeing where your backup tackle is a guy who hasn't played since junior high, yeah? But Carroll seems to love the guy.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
How can a high school select 6 of their players and none of them are taller than Wilson?

That team is going to get hosed up.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

EVIL NOONER posted:

i tried irony posting but quickly realized i wasnt funny or good at it so i gave up and now i just try to be nice

Shut the gently caress up, Evil Nooner.

:glomp:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

i mean since half of you werent seahawks fans back then I guess you wouldnt remember, but you guys were really really mad and wouldnt let the 05 super bowl go
That was a really badly officiated game, though. And it was really obvious that refs were in the tank for Steelers.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
if they have a tackle thats still learning the rules of a game he hasnt played since he was 14 idk why theyd fire a mediocre coordinator

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

EVIL NOONER posted:

thats a time elapsed microcosm of my 13 years at something awful

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Poor throw great catch

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chichevache posted:

Fired into the HC spot when Pete retires you mean :negative:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

EVIL NOONER posted:

if they have a tackle thats still learning the rules of a game he hasnt played since he was 14 idk why theyd fire a mediocre coordinator

He's the guy who seems to make the picks for OL and he routinely picks guys who cant play at an NFL level.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I didn't see any reason to challenge that on the one replay they showed.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Yoshifan823 posted:

I do love to see Russell Wilson get sacked.

Watch more Seahawks games it's not like it's been rare this season.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
no no espn don't show a replay or anything time to cram more commercials in

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
they should make a redzone but for sacks and stuff

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That was a really badly officiated game, though. And it was really obvious that refs were in the tank for Steelers.

Don't attribute things to malice that are easily explained by incompetence imo.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

EVIL NOONER posted:

He specifically asks for players like that because he is convinced he can teach them to be better linemen than the ones who played line in college. So far he hasn't actually developed a single player who has been anything but mediocre. JR Sweezy is his biggest "success", he isn't good.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Oh the fix is in, I guess.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Chichevache posted:

He specifically asks for players like that because he is convinced he can teach them to be better linemen than the ones who played line in college. So far he hasn't actually developed a single player who has been anything but mediocre. JR Sweezy is his biggest "success", he isn't good.

i laughed at this post btw

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Seattle's defense has been unbelievably bad tonight. 10-12 on third down is loving inexcusable, and its all on them. Fire Richard.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

i mean gently caress the steelers and jerome bettis and all but the three "never say die" moments in TFF were bountygate, joepa and that super bowl

I still won't let that loving superbowl go.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Oh my god this must be like watching a mirror for Seattle fans.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Skwirl posted:

I still won't let that loving superbowl go.

i've watched my team lose 3 superbowls in my life i know your pain

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

What the gently caress is on Rex Ryan's neck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MJBuddy posted:

Oh my god this must be like watching a mirror for Seattle fans.

I got used to that when Kaepernick was good

• Locked thread