Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

I'm going to attempt to purchase some patriotic tacos tomorrow, if they exist.

How rad would a flag taco be. I'd buy one on like a dare joke, I mean if everyone else was.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

im only singing yes on the weed referendum and i'm writing in weed for all of the orifices

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Nov 8, 2016

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

big black turnout

thank you whoever stickied my thread and also everyone who posted in it ive never had a stickied thread before. id like to thank my parents who are ayn rand and god

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://vid.me/ykF2

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ass

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

MrWillsauce posted:

im only singing yes on the weed referendum and i'm writing in weed for all of the orifices

don't forget to *enjoy* the *sauce*

alnilam

Yobbing is cool i guess but I'm mainly in it for that sweet sweet sticker swag

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Nov 8, 2016

alnilam

That's right ladies, "I Yobbed" :grin:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Nov 8, 2016

death sext

I'm wearing my sticker at home to impress my cats

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I never got a BYOB sticker in the past

I feel ripped off

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Nov 8, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

pro-tip : if you don't wear the sticker you can post repeatedly

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Nov 8, 2016

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

pro-tip : if you don't wear the sticker you can post repeatedly

U can pocket the sticker and post multiple times getting multiple stickers and then later trade them w your friends at lunch for candy choc milk etc

death sext

Renegret posted:

I feel ripped off

that's not fair! you can have mine. I'll just turn the sweatshirt its on inside out and write "Renegret" on it in sharpie. and then I will throw it in the sea. it'll find its way to you

death sext

if you collect enough stickers you become the next IK

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Nov 8, 2016

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

death sext posted:

that's not fair! you can have mine. I'll just turn the sweatshirt its on inside out and write "Renegret" on it in sharpie. and then I will throw it in the sea. it'll find its way to you

Thanks, friend

I live close to a bay so I'll pick it up in 3-5 standard business days

alnilam

death sext posted:

if you collect enough stickers you become the next IK

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Nov 8, 2016

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Renegret posted:

I feel ripped off

You can get them from redbubble. They're really cool

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Speaking of stickers read the dang stickies, people. I don't want to have to hand out probes.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

U can pocket the sticker and post multiple times getting multiple stickers and then later trade them w your friends at lunch for candy choc milk etc

i nver thought of that but that's why you're the coolest kid in school whereas i have a felony conviction for account sharing

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Nov 8, 2016

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

oops sorry i didn't see that sticky, I'll stop but hey i did deliberately try to make the focus on funny sticker jokes

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

sorry i thought it was about the current unpleasantness not the unpleasantness in general

we didn't mention their names so they shouldn't appear with any luck

hi how are you ♥

death sext

oops, thanks for pointing it out

look at this kitten that I have

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

oops sorry i didn't see that sticky, I'll stop but hey i did deliberately try to make the focus on funny sticker jokes

No problem, it made it really easy to edit your posts :)

alnilam

hi kitty

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

don't take it out on these guys, it was my fault. i saw what al was doing and used it like archimedes' lever to tip this isle of chill and magic over into the sea of madness

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Speaking of stickers and redbubble I've only made $.80 and need another $.20 to buy something off the dollar menu

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
also can someone please probate putty on sight until he stops being a bully

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

also can someone please probate putty on sight until he stops being a bully

woah...
bully
Turn the b upside down
Cross the two Ls
putty

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

death sext posted:

oops, thanks for pointing it out

look at this kitten that I have

Thank God for this post and I hope we see a lot more like it today

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

woah...
bully
Turn the b upside down
Cross the two Ls
putty

oh gently caress...

:stare:

*surrounds self with circle of salt*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I hope everyone enjoys their taco tuesday and doesn't give a mod or an ik a reason to slap the dick from their mouth

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

I hope everyone enjoys their taco tuesday and doesn't give a mod or an ik a reason to slap the dick from their mouth

Thanks to the union there's now a robust grievance process in place that you have go through before you can slap the dick out of someone's mouth.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
It's open to exploitation of course. There's one guy here who has been continuously sucking dick for almost two years and the latest is that he wants management to agree to binding arbitration... They're never going to be able to slap the dick out of his mouth.

It's worth it though. Back in the old days they'd slap the dick out of your mouth before you even got the tip in.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

Thanks to the union there's now a robust grievance process in place that you have go through before you can slap the dick out of someone's mouth.

well if everyone could try to be on their best behavior then there will be no dicks being slapped out of anyone's mouth in the absence of our duck mod who is so kind as to spend her day handing out tacos to the homeless

social vegan

u ever wanna hoop so hard you lay awake at night in your bed reaching for the ceiling hoping ur arms will extend and stretch like MJ's in Space Jam aristotle said shoot for the 3, that way, even if u fall short, charlie barkely will grab the alley oop boom shalak lak boom amen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

social vegan posted:

u ever wanna hoop so hard you lay awake at night in your bed reaching for the ceiling hoping ur arms will extend and stretch like MJ's in Space Jam aristotle said shoot for the 3, that way, even if u fall short, charlie barkely will grab the alley oop boom shalak lak boom amen

does a bear defecate amidst the trees?

social vegan

I just wanna slam jam like mugsy bogs the little man that was tall on the inside it was scary to see such a tall skeleton trapped in a small skin body but boy he could dribble

Piso Mojado

Renegret posted:

I feel ripped off

You should buy a bakers dozen of the classic byob one so you never feel alone again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

You should buy a bakers dozen of the classic byob one so you never feel alone again

and when you do please follow this handy chart of where to place them