Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

La Fin Du Mondale posted:

Someone posted a list of potentially meltdown-prone Trump supporters on twitter earlier-- can I get a repost of that?

Thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796630

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

OgreNoah posted:

Yeah voting this morning in Ypsilanti took 45 minutes (arrived at 7). 2012 took about 5 minutes.

30 minutes in Lansing.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Abner Assington posted:

I'll be sipping on some Woodford Reserve myself :cheers:

:hf:

Woodford Reserve is God's own liquor.

Double shot on the rocks for me, please. Cheers! :cheers:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

:hf:

Woodford Reserve is God's own liquor.

Double shot on the rocks for me, please. Cheers! :cheers:

Bulliet Rye for me.

I need something harsh tonight for watching.

And I'll switch to something cleaner and lighter once Hillary wins.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't think I'll vote early in MA again next time unless they open the polls earlier; I could've just gone to the polls right away before going in to work today because they open at 7 AM rather than 8 AM on the early vote days. Wound up just kind of trying to rush in before they closed at 4 PM. Still it's super great that MA is doing it at all, the more early voting in states the better.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I'm conflicted. My original plan for tonight was to finally open my bottle of Leninade, but with Russia openly loving with the election I'm no longer sure. \

Guess it's to the standard Edmund Fitzgerald / LFB Milk Stout

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

OxySnake posted:

I'm conflicted. My original plan for tonight was to finally open my bottle of Leninade, but with Russia openly loving with the election I'm no longer sure. \

Guess it's to the standard Edmund Fitzgerald / LFB Milk Stout

Pour it on that pic of Putin shirtless on the horse for Youtube.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Knight posted:

GASP.

I voted early.

I don't get an I Voted sticker. :smith:

My voting place doesn't give out jack to you and I've been voting there since I turned 18 in 2004. :smith: I just want my voting sticker

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

My polling place doesn't give out jack to you and I've been voting there since I turned 18 in 2004. :smith: I just want my voting sticker

Excuse me, sir. Could I at least convince you to give me a Tootsie Pop?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Captain Invictus posted:

this is exactly the method the nazis used, good job you stupid, stupid woman

Gotta get that Ann Coulter approved Ahnenpass.

Anyway gonna get some sleep now. Good luck American friends, remember the world is watching.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

GASP.

I voted early.

I don't get an I Voted sticker. :smith:

Neither did I. :negative: I voted a little over a week ago.

All my Ohio friends are all posting their "I Ohio Voting" stickers and I'm a little jealous, that's an A+ "I Voted" sticker

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

My vote is in. Now all that comes is the waiting.

... what do you mean it's only 9:30 AM? gently caress.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/795973507364614145

PPP trolling has made twitter so, so much more tolerable the last couple of months. :unsmith:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'm just gonna listen to Civilization game soundtracks all day at work and hope that their uplifting, humanity-is-the-best tone seeps in and overrides my anxiety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYN2P3E06s

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Mickey Mental posted:

30 minutes in Lansing.

40 minutes in Walker (Grand Rapids).

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Harrow posted:

Neither did I. :negative: I voted a little over a week ago.

All my Ohio friends are all posting their "I Ohio Voting" stickers and I'm a little jealous, that's an A+ "I Voted" sticker

Those are some slick-rear end stickers and I really want one. Registered in Cincinnati, so I had to vote absentee from Germany.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Drone posted:

It's certainly still very true of the mainstream European conservative parties, but is defnitely not true of those on the fringe (UKIP, AfD in Germany, Freedom Party in the Netherlands, Front National in France).

Angela Merkel may as well be Hillary Clinton without the email problem and worse pantsuits.

Hillary is way more left than the Tories are. She's not going around slashing benefits for the disabled.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

My vote is in. Now all that comes is the waiting.

... what do you mean it's only 9:30 AM? gently caress.

I know, right? Can't wait until work is over and I can watch the Abuela-ing of America.

repeating
Nov 14, 2005
dat abuela doe.

loving breitbart and "western journalism" being literally the only polls that gave it to trump

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

WampaLord posted:

I know, right? Can't wait until work is over and I can watch the Abuela-ing of America.

Speaking of, anyone know if any of the big channels will be doing free streaming on Twitter or elsewhere? We don't have a cable subscription.

I know NYT and WaPo are doing free coverage today, but I'd like something to watch as well. as read.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Voted.

Literally two other people in my suburban VA polling station at 9AM. Kinda weird. I'm in one of the counties surrounding Richmond that tends to go red, though, so it's probably all to the good.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Wang's final predictions:

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/11/08/final-mode-projections-clinton-323-ev-51-di-senate-seats-gop-house/

Median of 307 EVs, mode of 323 EVs (most likely map), PV of +4.0% +/- 0.6%.

Has the Senate median of 50 D/50 R with a mode of 51 D/49 R.

Estimating +8 house seats.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Captain Fargle posted:

Hillary is way more left than the Tories are. She's not going around slashing benefits for the disabled.

Also if we had an NHS Hillary would absolutely not try to privatize/destroy it.

Coelacanthian
Dec 23, 2008
Third Ward in Grand Rapids, Michigan was smooth sailing this morning. Folks were tired but in good spirits. Typically it's difficult to get people out to vote here and often there's no line despite it being a densely populated urban neighborhood, but the GOTV has been really strong here. Went for a run last night around 6 and there was a group from the NAACP with signs and bullhorns getting people to "honk if you're voting tomorrow." As a result, it was a half-hour wait and we were at the polls by 6:50. Folks are gettin it done!

Tonight we'll be keeping tabs on the results on the dog couch, drinking Two Hearted or Dogfish 120 (if I'm feelin flush). Got a cold hanging over my head, my bottle of Booker's might push me over the edge if I bust it out...

Coelacanthian fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Nov 8, 2016

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

pumpinglemma posted:

Trump as Gilgamesh. That... absolutely fits, actually. (He's a sociopathic rapey rear end in a top hat who thinks he deserves to rule the entire world, and that there needs to be a global cataclysm to purge humanity of the weak.) Not sure who Hillary's meant to be, though.

Didn't Gilgamesh have a friend?

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
https://twitter.com/STEVEBURTONWBZ/status/795993669019062272

lmao

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

What was the letter?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Breaking news - Bill Belichick is a shithead, surprising literally no one.

Wardark Grimhams
Mar 8, 2006
+1 for Abuela. Alma, MI. 54th ballot at 7:10 AM. Line out the door, have never seen anything like that at this polling place.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

BigRed0427 posted:

What was the letter?

Here's the letter:
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/795818131830829056

Apparently Bill sounds exactly like Trump when he's off the clock

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Let us English posted:

:golfclap:
Husband and daughter are voting before work, at 7; my son and I are voting before lunch. Time to write down all the votes on propositions and local races. God drat, the Progressives were wrong about propositions.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Some guy on reddit: "Is t the guy on the left is wearing a shirt with a picture of Trump with a black eye?"

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

I am Arzying because I am worried huge turnout reports are the silent majority finally materializing for Trump.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Harrow posted:

I'm just gonna listen to Civilization game soundtracks all day at work and hope that their uplifting, humanity-is-the-best tone seeps in and overrides my anxiety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYN2P3E06s

Good choice of music friendo. Christopher Tin makes good musics.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Just started re-lurking here after a few years hiatus. It's funny to see "Arzy" still around in at least the form of a term. I remember his original posts in the old Obamarama Megathreads. I hope he's found some Xanax in the meantime.

Anyway, I just wanted to say +2 (my wife and I) for Killary "The Bitch" KKKlinton and +2 for legal marijuana here in the not-quite-a-swing-state-yet Arizona. Happy voting!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ogmius815 posted:

I am Arzying because I am worried huge turnout reports are the silent majority finally materializing for Trump.

The actual Silent Majority is Republican women breaking for Hillary but telling their husbands that they're voting for Trump.

Eglamore
Apr 19, 2005

Walker told me I have AIDS.

Let us English posted:

Also he learned something from his ordeals.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Captain Invictus posted:

this is exactly the method the nazis used, good job you stupid, stupid woman

You don't even have to go that far, that is some straight-up Jim Crow bullshit. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Here's the Susan B Anthony livestream on FB. It's pretty amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/News8WROC/videos/10155359367104386/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

• Locked thread