Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

images of these lines loving own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Squizzle posted:

look bernouts are monstrous children but your dumb as rocks if you think bernies run didnt activate a lot of young voters in a powerful way, and didnt pull the democratic party rhetoric much more strongly toward open progressivism than it would otherwise have been this year

and bernie himself honestly seems like a funny dude as senators go so theres that

No doubt about it, especially if Clinton ends up winning by slim margins in Florida or NC, the increased participation of millennials, particularly those of color, brought into the election by Sanders will be the tipping point she needed in the part of Obama's coalition she had the most trouble with.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Has anyone put together a compilation/playlist of some of the best videos and clips from the election? There's been a mix of great moments from the campaign and well-done, funny parody videos etc that'd be great to have once this is over.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

dik-dik posted:

call the police.

Granos is a poll watcher?!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Nenonen posted:

sic transit gloria manaforti
Manfort is 67.

I, uh, checked out of curiosity.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

more like dICK posted:

So how does everyone feel re: bustin?

good

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Wasn't Coolidge from Vermont? Or is that one you like to keep quiet?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Teikanmi posted:

cnn production values

Sheng-ji Yang: as good as CNN :v:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:VOTER FRAUD ALERT:siren:
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/796012874791387136

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

exquisite tea posted:

There's a lot to feel good about in Florida, the most important probably being that Hispanic turnout in EV was at 15.3% and might hit 16% when all is said and done. Even the most generous voter models were predicting ~14%.

A few days ago, "low propensity" No Party Affiliation voters were 42% nonwhite.

Florida is only 28% nonwhite

basically, new voters were WAYYYY more minorities than they should be in the state.

insulting hispanics was a bad move, donny

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

triple sulk posted:

um they probably shouldn't be engaging in intercourse in public, should vote then go back to their hillary office for the blood orgy like a proper citizen

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bryter posted:

Wasn't Coolidge from Vermont? Or is that one you like to keep quiet?

:golfclap:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

the ballot is spoiled and won't count, but the poll worker broke the law. Contact the NC Dems Voter Protection hotline and see what they can do: (919) 432-4419

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

more like dICK posted:

at first i wasnt really sure about it, but one night with nc won me over

now im pro-bustin

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ben and Jerrys is OK ice cream, just OK. It's not great

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:siren: PATTON OSWALD THREATENS TO MURDER CHILD FOR HILLARY :siren:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Voted! Took all of three minutes to throw in my insignificant addition to big blue Connecticut but still felt pretty good.

Should I have a news stream up all day at work or will there be a lot of nothing until this evening?

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

i generally like patton oswald but those glasses are not flattering imo

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

probably used his dead wife's name to let his child vote. SHAME ON YOU PATTON

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

quote:

factors that Clinton should feel good about :

The electorate is more diverse than 2012.

The Orlando area (Orange and Osceola) and Miami area (Broward and Dade) are turning out a full 3 points higher as a share of the state (29.3% than projected (26.15%).

While Republicans talked about Trump's ability to turn-out low propensity voters, it is Clinton who has turned out 250,000 more low propensity voters.

NPA voters, making up the largest share they've ever made up in a Florida Presidential election, are 4 points more diverse than the electoate at-large, including a 20% Hispanic share.

Voters who do not fit into one of the three main demographic categories are over 50% low propensity, and combined, are 77% Democratic or NPA.

North Florida, a Trump stronghold, is well under its performance targets, yet #Duuuval County, a GOP stronghold, is actually starting Election Day with a 4K voter Democratic edge. Again, this is why the President came to Duval. For Dems, it was never about winning there, but it is all about stopping the tide.

Factors Trump Should Feel Good About

The Fort Myers media market is over-performing its projected market share by about 1%

Democrats have a smaller raw voter lead going into Election Day. While I think there are structural reasons for this, it is still reality.

There are more Republicans who voted in both 2008 and 2012 left to vote than Democrats (though among just 2012 voters, it's basically a tie).

you may notice that her list is a lot better

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

more like dICK posted:

feels good man

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It is really hard to concentrate at work today :negative:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

holy jesus this infowars livestream feels like I'm physically cutting myself

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

brocretin posted:

i generally like patton oswald but those glasses are not flattering imo

lipstick pig

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

theflyingorc posted:

A few days ago, "low propensity" No Party Affiliation voters were 42% nonwhite.

Florida is only 28% nonwhite

basically, new voters were WAYYYY more minorities than they should be in the state.

insulting hispanics was a bad move, donny

I think Hillary will do well in Florida but I don't think it will be an early call. Somewhat selflishly I want early calls on eastern states so that I know how much I should be drinking.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

more like dICK posted:

very bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bill Blachly, another great Vermont politician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kKWDkUgHI

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fraud aint just gonna happen on its own assholes
do ur part

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

-1 for Trump.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Elephant Ambush posted:

lol if you didn't ask for today off

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
hey logik or w/e can you put the irc channel in the second post if you haven't already? #poligoon on synirc

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

I plan on getting basically nothing done.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Grey Fox posted:

holy jesus this infowars livestream feels like I'm physically cutting myself

what you aren't interested in the well-informed opinions of carl the cuck-slayer???

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Concerned Citizen posted:

the ballot is spoiled and won't count, but the poll worker broke the law. Contact the NC Dems Voter Protection hotline and see what they can do: (919) 432-4419

I am actually more upset about your lost vote than I thought I would be, Chair in a Basket. Really. Sort this poo poo out, fellow goon!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
So, what channel number do y'all think Trump TV will air on? It's going to be announced tonight at Trump's concession speech.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

triple sulk posted:

i love municipal incompetence too

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Covok posted:

So, what channel number do y'all think Trump TV will air on? It's going to be announced tonight at Trump's concession speech.

There's really no option other than 1488.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

exquisite tea posted:

I think Hillary will do well in Florida but I don't think it will be an early call. Somewhat selflishly I want early calls on eastern states so that I know how much I should be drinking.

I agree that it won't be an early call just by the nature of how things work.

But things looks real good for mi abuela in a state with 29 EVs that she doesn't even need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Covok posted:

What do poll watchers hope to achieve, really?

Do they know we actually have people who monitor polls to ensure no voter fraud occurs?

these men r impotent cucks and it makes em feel big and not impotent to menace the uppity liberals w their guns

• Locked thread