Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

crazy cloud posted:

Lol they admitted he has achievements wtg fox u come a long way

and thus begins the ~pivot~

e:
code:
BALLS BALLS BALLS 	BALLS BALLS 
BALLS 			BALLS 	BALLS 
BALLS 			BALLS 	BALLS 
BALLS BALLS 		BALLS 	BALLS 
BALLS 			BALLS 	BALLS 
BALLS 			BALLS 	BALLS 
BALLS BALLS BALLS	BALLS BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752

never forget

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Agrajag posted:

omg i need a clip of this please god someone have a video of this omg

Mm, SS agents will be on uberalert when Actual Hitler goes to vote in a very Anti-Hitler polling location. I don't know if anyone is going to necessarily get good video - audio though.....

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

Squizzle posted:

electorally destroy garrett plz

that's the dream

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

eyyy fugheddaboutit

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

brugroffil posted:

lol one of my Chicago area budies (OP) had the same question, what is even the point of that?

oak park is dumb and bad but thinks it is good

not recommended!!!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

significant uptick in charitable giving

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Former Everything posted:

+1 for HRC in Kentucky. Also, it seems like there are a lot of Kentucky goons and that makes me feel odd. What if some of these goons are people I know lol. What a world.

actually it's me I work next to you

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

+1 for Hillary in NH, now I'm at home drinking since it's my day off from work.

Trump bad. Ed Balls.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Pookah posted:

Gonna be up all night probably since it sounds like the first results will start coming in around 4 am local time (GMT). I haven't posted much but I've followed the monster thread every day for the last few months and it's been a real trip, so thanks all for the good times :)

The election will probably get officially called at 4 GMT when the West coast polls close, but if Florida (or NC) gets called for Hillary it's all over, and that could happen by about 2 depending on turnout.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

The Nards Pan posted:

:lol: I assume someone more on top of things than me already pointed it out, but Trump thread ended on page 14088 after more than half a million posts. Good work daycrew, nightcrew, cvrchcrew, etc.

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/795786406031278080

E: lucky me, one more chance for Edward Ballinski

TRUMP!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/NoahGrayCNN/status/796019686907453441

video of people booing the fascist baby man

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pookah posted:

Gonna be up all night probably since it sounds like the first results will start coming in around 4 am local time (GMT). I haven't posted much but I've followed the monster thread every day for the last few months and it's been a real trip, so thanks all for the good times :)

In other new, Brexit has caused yet another catastrophe:

Feast your eyes on the post-Brexit British Toblerone.

Don't do Brexit USAians, It was NO GOOD.

triangular

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Wtf Stun Zeed is on my ballot what a twist!!!

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

Agrajag posted:

omg i need a clip of this please god someone have a video of this omg

https://twitter.com/NoahGrayCNN/status/796019686907453441

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Just a sidenote I agree with Drew Linzer that if the election gets weird Jim Gray in Kentucky is my deep sleeper for a weird upset.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

exquisite tea posted:

*that scene from the first spider-man where new yorkers are pelting the green goblin w/ trash, except it's donald trump*

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The Nards Pan posted:

:lol: I assume someone more on top of things than me already pointed it out, but Trump thread ended on page 14088 after more than half a million posts. Good work daycrew, nightcrew, cvrchcrew, etc.

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/795786406031278080

E: lucky me, one more chance for Edward Ballinski

It was also 1 day away from 2 years old which is a crime. I wanted to post pictures of erotic birthday cakes.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

brocretin posted:

anything could happen!!!

im a pollster help guys tHE NUMBERS THEYRE COMI-

and shook nate was never seen again

If you give one candidate more votes, it turns out that they have more votes than they would otherwise have

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Two separate non-goon friends just texted me the pure Jeb! EV map from the Trump thread :kimchi:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I just voted for Dread Queen Abuela and Kaine the Dark Lord.

I eagerly await their dark gifts.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

Just a sidenote I agree with Drew Linzer that if the election gets weird Jim Gray in Kentucky is my deep sleeper for a weird upset.

it could legit happen. Paul has been having all sorts of troubles recently

then again this is the state that routinely looks hopeful of getting rid of mcconnell only to have our dreams dashed every time

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This might be my all time favorite thing from this election.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Got to my polling place at 6:55 am. There was a line of olds out the door getting their voting out of the way before heading over to McDonalds to drink their morning coffee. Voted, hopped into the car, turned out of the parking lot and hit a loving deer.

Once the tow truck took the car to the shop to get fixed, borrowed one of my mothers' cars to get to work. There was a woman on the side of the road waving a Trump sign.

So you ended up denting two cars in one day?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Got to my polling place at 6:55 am. There was a line of olds out the door getting their voting out of the way before heading over to McDonalds to drink their morning coffee. Voted, hopped into the car, turned out of the parking lot and hit a loving deer.

Once the tow truck took the car to the shop to get fixed, borrowed one of my mothers' cars to get to work. There was a woman on the side of the road waving a Trump sign.

did you at least collect the deer for some good free range meat tonight?

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796016813696057344

actually, the real victor of the election is all of us thanks to wikileaks :unsmith:

yes this definitely wasnt personal, we're just 1st amendment heroes, excuse me i need to finish this draft to go talk on the russian state news network -Julian

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796016813696057344

actually, the real victor of the election is all of us thanks to wikileaks :unsmith:

Translation: "I'm not owned! I'm not owned!," Julian cried as he turned into a corncob.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

WampaLord posted:

This might be my all time favorite thing from this election.

its easily the best moment

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
It's friggin' pizza week in Lexington in addition to finally being the end of this election. I think I'm going to eat pizza 5 times for lunch this week.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

CheesyDog posted:

If you give one candidate more votes, it turns out that they have more votes than they would otherwise have

That sounds like some nonsense liberal talk

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQmL_3dU8iM

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Fish Dwarf Crew represent

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao they booing him again

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hell yeah im a peasant workin that feudal life

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

triple sulk posted:

lmao they booing him again

never not boo trump

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

See it's funny because in New York there's actually enough trash around to do that cuz it's a trash city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bunleigh posted:

Since I only have an antenna which OTA network will be the best tonight? Does regular NBC have Maddow on election coverage?

find a pirate stream of fox news or just watch infowars doing their thing for the Darkseid number of hours

• Locked thread