Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

fuckkkkkk my anxiety is failing me question whether I hosed up which circles I filled even though I recall which ones I voted for and know who I prefer and :psyboom: god I hate anxiety. but I know I did it right.

I know it's still really really early but any numbers on key states?

wait... wait... somethings coming in

ED BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Sitting home wearing the MAGA-hat ironically and watching as the things unfold. And not going to go to vote.

(I am not citizen nor do I live in the USA.)

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I'll ask one more time but anyone got a list of videos from the election? There's been so much gold it's hard to keep track of. I remember someone in the Trump thread did some crazy extraction of every video link posted which'd be great (if a bit tough to mine with all the music) but any other list would be good to.

I'm putting one together myself on youtube just in case.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

paranoid randroid posted:

AAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAA!

i am glad u are here with us randroid on this the end of days

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

a patagonian cavy posted:

what channel should I be watching for optimal election coverage

Fox News. The answer is always Fox News.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

quoting jake and posting jake

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pollyanna posted:

fuckkkkkk my anxiety is failing me question whether I hosed up which circles I filled even though I recall which ones I voted for and know who I prefer and :psyboom: god I hate anxiety. but I know I did it right.

I know it's still really really early but any numbers on key states?

It is noon eastern
Chill

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
E. wtf awful.app :argh:

neutral milf hotel fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Nov 8, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Potato Salad posted:

Lol okay.

BTW, Jormentum, if you would send me your ballot pic for X. Remember, don't show up Wednesday if you don't vote X.

This has already happened.

i'm taking wednesday off :)

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Voting was actually pretty cool, I got to educate the woman in front of me about some ballot initiatives and none of my black neighbors assumed I was voting for Trump. Woman behind me actually had her brother on the ballot as a Green Senate candidate, she was very proud of him but also not voting for him.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

FistEnergy posted:

:trumppop: WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME :trumppop:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
so woke is over? lame

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/796029401595084800

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

What is aleppo?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

thats more than i thought. but less than the $2billion some guys were calling back in 2014

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Covok posted:

So, what do you think Putin will do? Will he declare war on the U.S. for "voting wrong," if Trump loses?

Sorry to have to tell you this, but Putin broke your brain.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Fox News. The answer is always Fox News.

well sure when the result is in and abuela has won, I'll watch it for comedy purposes

but I'm not drunk yet

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

He looks like he has a potato up his rear end.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

anime was right posted:

so woke is over? lame

woke has been over for months

god you're white

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

It occurs to me you may literally not be exposed to / aware of existing instances of "txt me ur trump vote" out in the wild and even among SA posters. I'm not digging 1.5k pages back in the Trump CSPAM thread and I don't remember the poster's name, but this is happening. Preventing the use of photographic equipment in polling locations gives everyone an out if a boss, parent, or partner asks for a picture of your vote.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Typo posted:

The Kremlin had being having doubts about a Trump presidency since October or so actually: too upredictable, no telling if he's gonna continue pro-Russia after he's in office or if he'll get into tweet war vs Putin

Yeah but RU/CH/NK always gently caress with military affairs around when a new president is elected/enters office to test the response.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
ED BALLS

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

it looks like all the youtube streams of CNN/MSNBC are down. Anyone watching with a link that'll work on an iPhone? Thanks.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Covok posted:

So, what do you think Putin will do? Will he declare war on the U.S. for "voting wrong," if Trump loses?

Also, one of the best things about this election is how many politcians careers were destroyed. Paul Ryan is now a spineless bitch, Ted cruz is lol, Mike Pence will be forever known to be the gremlin that skulked in Trump's shadow, and Chris "Lock Her Up" Christie is facing jail time.

Hell no. Putin won. Trump has destroyed faith in journalism and mainstreamed russian propaganda as news. Anti-government sentiment is increasing alongside violent rhetoric.

It's going to take a lot of time and effort to heal our government.

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Not US citizen so an actual question: How the hell did he even become the representative? Was it really as simple as mass racism and xenophobia?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

it's surprisingly close in Nevada, dems cannibalized the vote

Ah jeez

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/796029069053886464

This made me feel better.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Cephalocidal posted:

Voting was actually pretty cool, I got to educate the woman in front of me about some ballot initiatives and none of my black neighbors assumed I was voting for Trump. Woman behind me actually had her brother on the ballot as a Green Senate candidate, she was very proud of him but also not voting for him.

Gotta respect someone who doesn't let their pride cause them to make the wrong choice.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/796022269302677504

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

prefect posted:

Putin has gotten what he wanted; he made American democracy look like a bullshit sham that can be taken over by Cheeto Jesus.

You might be right. The problem is that it kind of united everyone who isn't a MAGA loving redneck against him and Putin. Add that to the fact that only MAGA loving rednecks doubt democracy and the fact Putin's country is kind of in a shite position and I wonder how this all turns out for him.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Covok posted:

Also, one of the best things about this election is how many politcians careers were destroyed. Paul Ryan is now a spineless bitch, Ted cruz is lol, Mike Pence will be forever known to be the gremlin that skulked in Trump's shadow, and Chris "Lock Her Up" Christie is facing jail time.

Putin will suddenly get very very quiet and hope we forget he's there

He is petrified of a Clinton victory. Russian strength is an illusion, (backed by SPOOKY nuclear weapons :jerkbag:) a leader who disbelieves in that illusion is not someone he wants to deal with.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

AlbieQuirky posted:

Okay, what should I have for lunch after voting?

- tacos
- Indian buffet, either at the Bangladeshi place or the Sri Lankan place
- burg and fries
- Thai food, probably broad rice noodles with duck

I am completely undecided so my lunch fate rests in your hands, thread.

Tacos, you have like 12 hours before the wall goes up so get them in while you can

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Guys, I'm really trying hard not to arzy here, but I can't shake the idea that when he loses Donald Trump will not respect the law that requires him to go into exile on a remote island without any form of electronic communication available to him for no less than a year and a day.

What if, when Hillary wins, I still have to hear things about Donald Trump?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

How do you not make sure the thumbnail for your video isn't the worst lazy looking thing ever.

Whoever is in charge of his Twitter now is somehow worse than him.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

It'd be pretty funny if Trump wins and this thread and the Trump thread get used in a libel lawsuit because several journalists are discovered to post here

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

Trump really slashed and burned his way to the top during the GOP primary

but let's not forget the vicious infighting that normally would have taken place was there as well so they really took a lot of damage

Christie wrapping his arms around Rubio and jumping off a big Trumpy cliff during one of the debates comes to mind

like what candidates do they have left now

who are they going to run next time

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
msnbc saying turnout in cleveland is "brisk," no long lines

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Oh Nate, my sweet, sweet Nate. What has Trump done to you? You used to be so unshook.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

It occurs to me you may literally not be exposed to / aware of existing instances of "txt me ur trump vote" out in the wild and even among SA posters. I'm not digging 1.5k pages back in the Trump CSPAM thread and I don't remember the poster's name, but this is happening. Preventing the use of photographic equipment in polling locations gives everyone an out if a boss, parent, or partner asks for a picture of your vote.

If your boss is that evil, he's not gonna give a gently caress about the law.

Ballot selfies are fine, calm the gently caress down.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

god he looks so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

greazeball posted:

wait... wait... somethings coming in

ED BALLS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread