Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

Agree with whoever said that Tiffany is prettier than Ivanka. My wish for her is that she finds some kind of useful and well-paying work and ditches her ridiculous father and half-sibs entirely. Maybe changes her last name to Maples. Someone's got to escape that trainwreck.

Okay, what should I have for lunch after voting?

- tacos
- Indian buffet, either at the Bangladeshi place or the Sri Lankan place
- burg and fries
- Thai food, probably broad rice noodles with duck

I am completely undecided so my lunch fate rests in your hands, thread.

Reminder: Tiffany would call her dad on her birthday so she could have a chance to talk to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

House Rep for my district in PA (Mike Kelly) is running unopposed in my district. I wrote in "Mike Kellys Crusty Jizzrag" instead of choosing him. I hope they post these write ins somewhere. :woop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Alter Ego posted:

The best pizza I've ever had was in a pizzeria in Providence, and it wasn't that tomato bread poo poo.

And if you don't like coffee milk then you are objectively weird :colbert:

I like my coffee like i like my people, my president, or at least my presidents luciferian heart. Keep that day crww poo poo away from my black coffee goddamn it

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
capital punishment for all ballot selfies

problem solved

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

eonwe posted:

i cant wait for all the tears

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

actual LeVay satanism is pretty rad

it's not for me though, I'm a right hand creature of order

LaVey Satanism is Ayn Rand with some spooky ritual thrown in to scare the straights.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Faith in mainstream journalism is low and that will hurt us for a while. Faith in democracy is low among rednecks, but that might actually help us.

Putin benefits in so far as he disrupted America, but the fact his country is weak makes me not worry too much. The thing is that America is still devoted to the ideal of democracy and that is one of the strengths that glue us together. Even if faith in it is low, the lack of faith is in the belief that it isn't being done fairly, not that democracy is bad. That's the thing and why this is only a blip: even the MAGA loving rednecks just wish we were MORE democratic, even if they're wrong on how we should do that.

The only way to kill American democracy is to make America want a different system than democracy, not just lack faith that the current system is a fair democracy. As long as everyone wants democracy, you didn't really make any real inroads against the USA.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I've picked up a HIGHLIGHTER OF MINUS TWO shookness while I work on editing city parking ordinances to go with my anti Trump rock.

Feeling less :smith:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Have they called it yet?

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I love the MSNBC map. Florida is the key! (map shows Clinton winning without it)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I mean I could make that a Trump QUOTE of the blah blah but that poo poo is done and over with goddamnit

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
My boss told me I had to trump for Trump but I told him "they stopped me from taking the picture 'cause it's illegal or some poo poo" and he was dumb enough to believe me, I don't even know if it's illegal here but god bless the law when it lets me lie to people about stuff I did on election day.

Edit: I am lying, btw, my boss is cool. I am sorry for telling a fib on the internet.

GlyphGryph fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Nov 8, 2016

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

in theory they can ask you to show the photo and take "no" as an answer against all they want but can't do anything with the info

in practice, hahahahahahaskljdfjFJIDSJAF;LSDFJ

right to work!!!!!!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

weekly font posted:

The last few years of Trump's life are going to be like a Tommy Wiseau adaptation of Citizen Kane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

LaVey Satanism is Ayn Rand with some spooky ritual thrown in to scare the straights.

it's a little more complex than that (yes I know what LeVay said) but yeah

idk

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

GlyphGryph posted:

My boss told me I had to trump for Trump but I told him "they stopped me from taking the picture 'cause it's illegal or some poo poo" and he was dumb enough to believe me, I don't even know if it's illegal here but god bless the law when it lets me lie to people about stuff I did on election day.

Isn't it illegal for your boss to do that?

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

remusclaw posted:

I love the MSNBC map. Florida is the key! (map shows Clinton winning without it)

to be fair, FL is the key to calling it informally at an early hour

without FL we'll have to wait for CO and NV to come in

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/WallStCynic/status/796029968602034177

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
says who?

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/796004204393406468

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Covok posted:

Faith in mainstream journalism is low

They deserve less faith, they've been loving terrible.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Duel posted:

Not US citizen so an actual question: How the hell did he even become the representative? Was it really as simple as mass racism and xenophobia?

The republican party relies on its evangelicals and talk radio for massive mid-term turnout. Both are thick with scammers and wingnut welfare schemes. That business model leaked into the party bigly, and so we got that clown car of a primary.

Also yes, lots of racists mad that you just can't tell an antisemitic joke in public and be guaranteed laffs - this is called 'political correctness'

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GlyphGryph posted:

Yr boss sounds like a piece of poo poo tbh maybe we should seize the means of his production

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Big Man With A Gun posted:

I voted for the slay queen and Jason Kander (MID MO REPRESENT)

I hope Kander smokes the Blunt

sup fellow midmo poster :hfive:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
no-cause firing is cool and good

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

haha

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

Is this true? I dunno if Putin is petrified but I figure he's less liable to act like a drunk clown against Clinton.

The only thing that Russia has that is threatening to us is a nuclear arsenal. We have better ICBM technology and more ICBMs, we just don't have as many nuclear warheads to put on them. We also have better early warning systems and missile defenses.

Anyone who is afraid of Russia in 2016 has seen too many spy movies.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I thought about how much damage this election has done to the GOP and how desperately flip-floppy all the bigwigs in the party have been about the whole thing and how horrible it must have been for them all and just got this strong feeling of euphoria

they let this happen

their candidate thinks we can build a big wall between us and Mexico and that this is a Real Solution That A 5-Year-Old Would Not Come Up With

they have to live with this

I don't think Trump is exactly going away after this; his big dumb orange spirit will hover over the GOP for years

they cannot escape

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Philthy posted:

Have they called it yet?

Yes, Trump won and has Hillary jailed and awaiting execution. New York has been sold to Putin as a gift. China is calling all USA debt and Trump has already declared bankruptcy and China is planning to cease all US assets (sans NY, as it was gifted to Putin). There is no America anymore.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

This is :perfect:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GlyphGryph posted:

your boss has no right to do that btw and you should probably contact a lawyer

also find a new job although I appreciate it's often easier said than done

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

loll

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Exactly. It's beautiful. Except he's no Orson Welles.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

York_M_Chan posted:

Isn't it illegal for your boss to do that?

Yea but good luck proving they did that OR not getting fired or stuck with garbge shifts for "unrelated reasons" after u flinch or make a sound that isnt heil trump

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.
Wyoming, to its credit, does 40 days of early in-person voting in Cheyenne, so I cast my vote for Hillary (and against Liz loving Cheney as state rep) a month ago, not that it'll change much. Not sure if Wyoming or Oklahoma will give Trump his biggest victory margin this year.

That said, I'd like to take a moment to appeal to all the dozens of fellow Cheyenne voters in this thread: please vote for the quarter-cent sales tax to fund the children's museum. It's important.

Thank you.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

ReV VAdAUL posted:

A crowded field meant that the anti-Trump vote couldn't solidify around one candidate and he picked them off one by one. Also his rhetoric was specifically targeted to what the base loves while the others were more subtle so it was it was easier to pivot for the general election.

Also the fact that the candidates were essentially indistinguishable from each other on policy points. Even Jeb - who was supposed to be the sympathetic one for hispanics - pivotted. Christie abandoned his social liberalism. They all became pretty much clones of each other with Trump standing out as an individual and catching all the headlines.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

Yea but good luck proving they did that OR not getting fired or stuck with garbge shifts for "unrelated reasons" after u flinch or make a sound that isnt heil trump

deffo new job if you have the means and chance, that sounds like hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/796032664172199936

you loving dope

"Sir this is a voting booth, not an NC-17 rated movie."

• Locked thread