Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Michelle Obama's 2016 DNC speech. Or any Michelle Obama speech from this year really.

or any Melania Trump speech

but I repeat myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Potato Salad posted:

*leans in to microphone* WRONG.

No seriously, you're wrong.

When the law allows us to take photographic evidence of our ballots, it suddenly becomes possible for shitler small/middle business owners to "Hey everyone, send me pics of your Trump vote." Even where it is presently illegal, that's already a problem.

Secret ballot is secret at all loving costs no matter the gently caress what, even if you want to share. This ensure equal protection for us all and makes sure those in lovely situations, those who have lovely employers, and those with lovely marriage partners have free expression of franchise.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

my shoulder hairs are grey, but the coifs growing on my hobbit feet are still brown. Which should I dye to match the other?

flop around a kiddie pool full of nair

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
my vote is nearly worthless but im gonna give trump the middle finger anyway

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i think I just popped a blood vessel

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Agrajag posted:

this cant be real

We live in a post-fact world, anything can be real if you say it on the internet.

But in case anyone else doubts the veracity of my post where I talked about how much I liked lying about things on election day,

GlyphGryph posted:

It's okay I was lying.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Lake Jucas
Feb 20, 2011

WHAT OF OUR BARGAIN?

I hope he got bullied mercilessly in school. The dude seems insufferable.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
35-40 minute wait to vote at 10:30am in PA. Apparently the lines were massive when the polls opened at 7am. Nationwide early/mail-in voting please.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

crazy cloud posted:

Im ok with millenials not letting me say retard anymore because r-bomb is funny

It's actually people with cognitive disabilities who want people to stop saying "retarded". Which, gently caress, I don't want to hurt their feelings, guess that makes me a monster of political correctness.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I just want to see how this insane epic story that I've been posting about for 22 months ends

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

reminder when marla was talking poo poo a while ago, not during election i don't think, he threatened to withhold financial assistance for tiffany

Yea Marla was like 'I'll tell you about the real Donald Trump' and his response was 'I'll do my best to kill that kid we had together if you say a goddamn thing about me'

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Not sure why he's so upset; both candidates are white! :shrug:

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Classic Trump projection "I don't even think they interview people, I think they just put out phony numbers."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

God drat those are some pretty terrible caricatures, but still a great comic anyhow

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
Clunton gonna win

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cephalocidal posted:

Just got drive through at Jack in the Box, asked the cashier if he was gonna vote and he was all "gently caress yeah man I gotta" and I said "Anyone but Orange Hitler" and he was like "goddamn right"

I... feel good to be an American today?

hm this is excellent news for trump

:arzy:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

fart blood posted:

Not sure why he's so upset; both candidates are white! :shrug:

yeah but one of them's married to the first black president

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
Brian Fallon just said on MSNBC that the Clinton campaign has reports of 300% increase in turnout in South Philly

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Cobbald Shrunk

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jeb! doing regular people stuff is the best subplot

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Coolguye posted:

mine's Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) friend

what's yours

Motherfuck. I wish mine was KBS. It's just regular founders breakfast stout.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Trump made its way into my google analytics language stats somehow

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Swedgin posted:

Brian Fallon just said on MSNBC that the Clinton campaign has reports of 300% increase in turnout in South Philly

:wow:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

eonwe posted:

i think I just popped a blood vessel

Lovely Ohio. The place I had to explain to a company VP that the bumper sticker on his company car misspelled 'renege'

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
did the n word tape drop yet y/n

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

FistEnergy posted:

did the n word tape drop yet y/n

Any time now man

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

35-40 minute wait to vote at 10:30am in PA. Apparently the lines were massive when the polls opened at 7am. Nationwide early/mail-in voting please.

yes, please PA needs to pass some of this. I live in a rural area so I didn't have to wait at 9:15 AM but I would have loved to do it earlier cause I had work at 5:30 AM and had to slip out to go vote. could have voted tonight but I wanted to get it over with.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Swedgin posted:

:unsmigghh:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

York_M_Chan posted:

Isn't it illegal for your boss to do that?

no way

if you own your own business you're like a lord and your employees are the peasants of your fiefdom

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Swedgin posted:

I find that incredibly unlikely to be the case, given the transit strike.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
For all of us that won't be able to view this thread tomorrow. Can someone make a thread of nothing but the highlights of the meltdowns?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's actually people with cognitive disabilities who want people to stop saying "retarded". Which, gently caress, I don't want to hurt their feelings, guess that makes me a monster of political correctness.

This forum has a love affair with that word and people act like babies when you call them out on how lovely that word is. I've watched one of my friends try to stay calm when people use that word because his brother has down syndrome. Not that you have to have a person with cognitive disabilities in your family or as a friend of a friend to know using the word is uncool.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Swedgin posted:

BUT FOR WHOOO

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/kasie/status/796037488691335168

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Swedgin posted:

Open the loving bloodgates!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Swedgin posted:

uh oh spaghettios

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
What should I eat for lunch today. McDonalds, Burger King, Arbys, or Wendys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Swedgin posted:

:eyepop:

That sounds good! And not for Trump!

• Locked thread