Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Janet Reno, Former US Attorney General, Had Died posted by freeper ColdOne. This is the first of like six dupes.

quote:

To: ColdOne

Even for her liberal flaws, at least she was a real American in the way that Eric “Nation of Cowards” Holder is not, or Loretta Lynch is not.

Rest in peace.

4 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:29:35 AM by ErikJohnsky
Hmm, what do Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch have in common? Could it be that they're black? Could freep be racist?

No coincidences.

quote:

She knew too much?

5 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:29:54 AM by Daniel Ramsey

The gently caress?

quote:

Reno died early Monday from complications of Parkinson's disease...

Sad to hear. Hope she was at least able to pass the Parkinson's meme to her cohorts.

16 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:43:16 AM by C210N

quote:

To: Regurgitated

I have no sympathy for this woman.

I have words myself but I could get banned. Let it be.

18 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:43:41 AM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one fIaith, one baptcontent://media/external/file/266ism" - Ephesians 4:5)

Janet Reno status: MONSTER

quote:

She was a monster responsible for Waco and the burning to death of innocent children. Just another Clinton criminal.

26 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:55:50 AM by fortheDeclaration (Pr 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation:but sin is a reproach to any people)

Suuuure it will.

quote:

Interesting she died on the eve of the potential election of another Clinton.

It will force the MSM to review events that led to a GOP congress being elected in 1994-the first in 50 years.

31 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:01:44 AM by fortheDeclaration (Pr 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation:but sin is a reproach to any people)

Freep does not forgive. Freep does not forget. Freep only hates.

quote:

To: ErikJohnsky

Hey Newbie.....she was a VILE DEMOCRAT that KILLED 86 innocent men, women and CHILDREN!!

55 posted on 11/07/2016 2:42:33 AM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

I'll say my peace.

I hope she came to the Lord before she died.

During her life, she was a liar ("I take FULL responsibility"), an alcoholic, and most likely a lesbian who liked young girls.

Without repentence and seeking Christ, she is in Hell. And I don't wish that on anyone.

61 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:46:23 AM by SkyPilot ("I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6)

I seriously can't believe this poo poo.

quote:

I wonder if a pillow over the face is considered a complication.

84 posted on 11/7/2016, 4:01:08 AM by Cvengr ( Adversity in life & death is inevitable; Stress is optional through faith in Christ.)

quote:

To: fortheDeclaration

Interesting she died on the eve of the potential election of another Clinton.

I have read that during the co-Presidency (”WE ARE THE PRESIDENT!”-Hillary) of Bill and Hill, she was given the privilege of choosing some people for positions and Hill chose Janet Reno.
That should disqualify Hillary from any government post including dog catcher and manure scooper.

94 posted on 11/7/2016, 5:31:51 AM by Ruy Dias de Bivar

Y'ALL GONNA BURN IN HELL

quote:

quote:

This wicked reprobate is now burning.

The torment of hell and the lake of fire is eternal, unending. This is the fate for all who die in their sins who have not trusted in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He paid the penalty for sin, so that we do not have to. All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. This is the good news.

50 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:36:15 AM by nonsporting

I notice nobody responded to your post - which should be the post of the thread to be honest.

It cannot be said enough what you posted.
Let this the be warning!
For some of us, it might be the last warning.

105 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:36:34 AM by Roman_War_Criminal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

The entire morality-through-fear-of-torture thing really explains a lot about their views on torture.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From 538 Senate: Now 54.3% chance Republicans will maintain control posted by freeper Eccl 10:2

Okay, so first things first. Ecclesiastes 10:2 is "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left.", so gently caress you very much for that.

Also, yeah, Nate Silver is shook as hell. The 538 model relies on correlations between poll performance in multiple states. If one state has a swing in one direction, it can predict a swing in that same direction in other states as well. Whatever poking and prodding he's done this year to compensate for the models to completely fail seeing Trump succeeding seems to have thrown a very high degree of uncertainty into the mix. The 538 model also doesn't count early voting, and Latino & Hispanic turnout in Nevada and Florida has been way, way up, and so on, and so forth. This is actually important, as there's been both a lack of good Latino & Hispanic polls and nobody actually had the data to see that coming. If there is going to be a wave, it's going to be brown people, not white people.

The Senate is still going to be close, but I don't think giving the Republicans the upper hand is reflected in current reality.

Freep disagrees of course.

quote:

This was 75-25 D just two weeks ago. How can this kind of shift happen without a like shift in the Presidential race???

Trump is going to do much better than the media says.

1 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:34:33 AM by Eccl 10:2
The reason for the shift, you glorious dumbasses, is that Democratic senate candidates only have a shot in a handful of states. If those states are going to be closer than originally predicted, things get fuzzier. Comey's email bullshit combined with a lack of Trump gaffes and oppo that actually matters has dismantled what was a certain Hillary blowout. Now it's just a likely win, not a "mandate"-granting domination like many wanted. Oh well.

lol, k

quote:

To: Eccl 10:2

Good, then Trump’s conservative judges will be greenlighted.

4 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:38:01 AM by Army Air Corps (Four Fried Chickens and a Coke)

"Stop not voting for the GOP you dumbasses!"

quote:

This is where I would urge extreme caution for people who are pissed off at their House and Senate candidates for turning their backs on Donald Trump, or soft-pedaling their support for him. These candidates have to win their seats, period. If their poll numbers tell them that Trump isn't popular among some of their core constituent groups, then so be it.

If the Republicans hold the Senate by winning some key races, then I think it will be largely a function of Trump supporters holding their noses and voting for Republicans down the ballot.

5 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:38:06 AM by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

Nate Silver isn't the only one that's shook. (That being said, a Democratic senate with a Trump presidency would be ... unlikely.)

quote:

If the Democrats take the Senate then it will be judicial Armageddon even if Trump wins the Presidency.

Under the 20th Amendment, the new Congress takes office on January 3 but the new President does not take office until January 20. That means that if Trump is elected President and the Democrats retake the Senate, then Senate Majority Leader Chuckie Schumer will have almost three weeks to push through ratification of all of Obama’s nominees from the Supreme Court down to the district courts and all of the federal agencies and there will not be a damned thing that Trump or the Republican minority will be able to do to stop it.

When Harry Reid unilaterally abolished the Senate filibuster for all Presidential appointments except for the Supreme Court the ONLY reason that he left Supreme Court filibusters alone is because there were no Supreme Court vacancies at the time. Chuckie Schumer will unilaterally abolish the Supreme Court filibuster 5 minutes after he takes office.

It gets worse. Scalia’s Supreme Court seat is not the only Supreme Court seat at issue. If it means that Obama can fill their seats, then the day after the election far-left octogenarian Justices Ginsburg and Breyer will announce their retirements. They probably already have the young far-left wing radical replacements picked out. That will mean a far-left wing Supreme Court majority of Obama appointees will be legislating every aspect of our lives for the next 30 years.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

7 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:39:12 AM by Bubba_Leroy (Never Hillary)

quote:

Trump wins in landslide and they have to change their meme to reflect reality..like George Carlin used to say...”reality...what a concept”? Or was that Robin Williams? Oh well they are both gone so who cares...lol

8 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:39:34 AM by lexington minuteman 1775

quote:

In Illinois Kirk is a goner. The D rat party is running anti-Trump commercials with the aim to help down ballot races. IMO they are hilarious in their content but they might be effective in this state. The whole D strategy in Illinois boils down to miserable scolding white women are not to be trifled with in any circumstance.

11 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:43:21 AM by junta ("Peace is a racket", testimony from crime boss Barrack Hussein Obama.)

"I don't understand how this works so I'll mock it instead!"

quote:

Ya gotta love the bogus precision implied by that tenth of a decimal!

18 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:51:56 AM by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

quote:

Trump will have coat tails, bigly.

25 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:00:20 AM by TMA62 (Al Sharpton - The North Korea of race relations)

Psst. Hey. Hey freeper lodi90. Trump is losing among women of all races.

quote:

To: junta

The whole D strategy in Illinois boils down to miserable scolding white women are not to be trifled with in any circumstance.

That is whole D strategy EVERYWHERE. I’ve gotten about 5 direct mail Trump hates women mailers in Florida and I am a REPUBLICAN.

30 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:03:13 AM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

The Republicans are defending a lot of seats this year, and they don’t really have a good chance to pick up seats currently held by Democrats — even with retiring Democratic incumbents in a few states.

Trump will carry more seats than Romney or McCain. But of course the media will spin it as a Trump induced loss when the GOP lose a few seats. It’s to be expected given the historicly large House majority and unfavorable Senate races.

34 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:05:39 AM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

On Republican members of the House being booed at a Trump rally,

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

It’s not strange at all. After Trump was nominated, a lot of Repubs said they would not support him.

But, Trump being the adult in the room, made the decision to support them in the “down ticket”.

And, after the voters get thru re-electing most of them, I suspect they all are going to be getting a continual stream of emails and letters informing them to get with the program.

48 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:40:18 AM by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

To: SkyPilot

Don’t know. If the voting were not rigged, I have no doubt Trump will win in a landslide.

And if that happens, Obama will create chaos in the aftermath. That much is for certain.

62 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:00:35 PM by SaveFerris (Be a blessing to a stranger today for smeome have entertained angels unaware)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From TV Networks’ Big Worry: Voters Won’t Trust Them on Election Night posted by freeper rktman

The actual NYT article title is "TV Networks Face a Skeptical Public on Election Night", and the actual concern is that they don't want to call races too soon with Trump spreading his "the election will be rigged" bullshit. I'm sure you know what freep thinks.

quote:

LOL! JUST election night? How about any night. Or day. As far as "...so much false information and aggressive misinformation...", you're the ones that put it out there.

1 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:31:32 AM by rktman

Original formatting.

quote:

To: rktman

“We’re surrounded by producing so much false information and aggressive misinformation,” said James Goldston, the president of ABC News...

Fixed it!

5 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:33:02 AM by WayneS (An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill)

quote:

To: TornadoAlley3

It’s very clear to everyone that they delay R calls and give D calls as soon as possible. Even to the point of calling FL before the polls had closed.

7 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:34:27 AM by ez ("Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is..." - Milton)

There's been increasing talk lately about both fake news sources and isolated partisan news sources as huge concerns impacting not just day to day life, but democracy itself... as demonstrated by freep.

quote:

American MSM has lost the trust over far over half the country.
F them

Sad that i get more info from UK Daily Mail than any news organization in my own country.

Did i already say F them?

Good luck tool bags...

11 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:36:58 AM by mowowie (Press 2 for Deportation)

Almost the entire thread was "lol we never trusted you," and the bits that aren't are stuff like this.

quote:

This year the MSM abandoned any pretense of objectivity and openly admitted they were working to elect Hillary. Some are beginning to think about the consequences if they lose their bet.

50 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:05:33 AM by colorado tanker
They're so detached from any sense of reality and so used to their fake persecution complex that they simply can't grasp other options than the press ganging up on them and telling them "lies."

quote:

To: Col Frank Slade

yes, Dewey. Indeed. But I am convinced 10000 percent that the mass media are MUCH WORSE today

today it appears they’re SOLD OUT to the enemy

in 1952, there were hundreds more major media outlets than are left today, and most of today’s are owned by just a half dozen major corporations, too

and most of them appear to be IN THE TANK rooting, and distorting the news for the DNC/Soros/Saudi enemy conspiracy
against America (and obviously, against Trump)

in 1952, there were media voices and slants on all sides of issues and campaigns....
including for Mssrs. Truman AND Dewey...

51 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:05:58 AM by faithhopecharity ("Politicians are not born. They're excreted." Marcus Tullius Cicero.)

quote:

To: Mears

Yes! It’s wonderful when we break that hold they had on us! I dropped the Mercury News almost 25 years ago and my awakening happened super fast thereafter. Be aware they’re going to bug you and bug you for 10 years now. They called me literally twice a year offering a great deal to sign back up. I told them they couldn’t pay me to read their rag.

55 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:13:24 AM by uncitizen (Every vote is needed to offset the Cheating Left!)

One of the major problems feeding into the right wing echo chamber is that dissent isn't just not tolerated, it's shouted down. They aren't open to their ideas being challenged, and also don't understand why this is a problem.

quote:

To: Mears

When I gave up my Boston Globe about a year ago——after 50 years——I felt liberated.

Amazing how good that feels. During the Carter/Reagan election, I cancelled by subscription to the SF Gay Rhonical, Slime and NewsWeak mags due to their slimy treat of Reagan.

Then, during GW's 2nd election I stopped watching ABCNNBCBS fake news and started watching Fox News.

We stopped watching FAUX when MeGYN and her male Faux News thugs tried put Trump's neck into a noose with their phoney debate.

Now we don't watch NFL games do to the owners backing SF's Colin.

All of the above have liberated us.
We feel better and enjoy our free time and not being abused by the NYC/DC/LA elites.

57 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:15:27 AM by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)

quote:

So, is this guy already admitting they won’t be reporting the truth, on election night? Prepping us for the big lies? WTH????

I pray Trump wins so YUUUUUGE that the lying MSM can’t stop their evil heads from spinning right off of their disgusting, lowly necks.

59 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:17:10 AM by Jane Long (Go Trump, go! Make America Safe Again :)

And then out of nowhere,

quote:

To: ozzymandus

That's an easy one. Besides Concrap misrepresenting the Tet Offensive (that we won according to NVA Gen. Giap memoirs) and other battles, Johnson and McNamara were micro-managing the war. 58,000 died; countless more lost body parts and/or their minds. It was the first of insane Rules of Engagement. Remember Dresdan, Hamburg, Hiroshima, Nagasaki? They ended WWII!! There were no rules; just kill and destroy! There were also no such ROE in Korea.

I am so sick of the liberals starting "conflicts" (not war) and then wanting to nation build. What has their (including W) democracy spreading done for the Middle East? All those lives/maiming and currently more losses in Iraq and Aftganiscrap has done nothing. Those barbarians don't WANT freedom. They are tribal savages and refuse to change.

Let them attempt to build their WMD's. Then bomb them ALL into oblivion and let Western civilization live in peace, even if watching our stupid TV shows. I do not care any longer about collateral damage. They teach their women and children to hate anything non-Islamic or non-Communist (NK) with a lust to kill innocents.

We didn't care in WWII about collateral damage and look how peaceful Germany, Italy, and Japan have become. They learned a HUGE lesson. Do the same to the ME trouble makers and they would learn also. One tactical nuke would put them back in their tents.

72 posted on 11/7/2016, 11:50:26 AM by A Navy Vet (I'm not Islamophobic - I'm Islamonauseous. Plus LGBTQxyz nauseous.)

Welp.

quote:

To: ozzymandus

I was in country at khe Sanh when we heard Cronkite inform us that we had lost the war; came as a big surprise to us, as we were still in the process of butchering the little brown bastards.
Haven’t trusted any of the propaganda the media puts since.

80 posted on 11/7/2016, 12:26:02 PM by 5th MEB (Progressives in the open; --- FIRE FOR EFFECT!!)

Welp.

quote:

Might as well watch RT.

81 posted on 11/7/2016, 12:26:39 PM by dfwgator

On the "lies" that the MSM tells,

quote:

To: chesley

And refused to show FDR as a cripple...

91 posted on 11/7/2016, 12:39:39 PM by rightwingextremist1776

quote:

To: bjorn14

The MSM shouldn’t be allowed to report anything until noon on Wednesday; instant gratification is a PROG/LIB/TRANSI/DEMOCRAT mental vice, not for Conservatives.

92 posted on 11/7/2016, 12:48:24 PM by 5th MEB (Progressives in the open; --- FIRE FOR EFFECT!!)

quote:

I’ll never forgive them for their biased rampages every single night against a good man. I gave up watching months ago and will never go back. I also fault local TV for pushing the same agenda. Get some Trump TV on the air and I’ll watch. Otherwise it’s the Internet for me.

93 posted on 11/7/2016, 12:49:33 PM by Ciexyz (After eight years of Obama, I can't afford to buy nothin'.)

quote:

Why do we put up with the media telling us who is going to win/calling states? They need to report actual votes recorded from polling places and stop acting as though they are in charge of the election.

We need to put the media back in its place; they should not be doing debates, or predicting winners.
The media needs to report facts, just the facts. I do not watch MSM news, and will not watch election night.

94 posted on 11/7/2016, 1:00:30 PM by Tammy8 (Please be a regular supporter of Free Republic !)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Dow surges, up 250 points after FBI clears Hillary Clinton in latest email probe posted by freeper John W

quote:

To: John W

There are 86,400 seconds in a 24 hour day. if the FBI actually went through 650,000 emails to check for classification and other potential illegal items in the 8 days since we learned of the emails, it would take 7 1/2 days of the 8 days to cover the emails if each was given a max of 1 second for review. Comey is a liar and Trump was absolutely right, the system is rigged so that the political elite have no worries.

2 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:42:33 AM by Uncle Sam 911
Things freepers don't know about email:
  1. Emails are structured data
  2. Computers are really good at searching through structured data
  3. Each email includes a list of servers it has passed through
  4. Each email includes information on who sent it
  5. Each email includes information on the recipient(s)
Searching a well-designed database full of even a million emails can take a little as a few seconds depending on the criteria. Less than a second if you've done your job right as a database designer and you're searching for indexed information. Even a brute-force search for keywords and phrases in email bodies is still easy and fast.

Unfortunately this isn't just a thing that freepers don't know about email:
https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/795392694411468800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
It's become a full fledged loving talking point. They wear their ignorance like a badge. It's loving infuriating.

quote:

I think someone, or some THING is manipulating the market, it isnt really displaying a FREE market...but someone has their finger on the scales.

3 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:43:16 AM by rovenstinez (so)

HAY GUYS I HAVE """"SOURCES""""

quote:

My sources say the markets are NOT responding to the FBI at all but to real world numbers showing Trump will win.

6 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:44:39 AM by CodeToad

The Trump tax plan balloons the deficit, something these dipshits claim to care about.

quote:

Meanwhile, Trump wants to reduce corporate taxes from 39% down to 15%.

Yet these idiots favor Hillary? Rigged elections, rigged stock market.

7 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:45:10 AM by july4thfreedomfoundation (Hillary doesn't belong in The White House. She belongs in the Big House.)

Christ, these people.

quote:

To: headstamp 2

Maybe I better sell my stocks today or tomorrow

Trump will win…

Stocks crash???

23 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:56:29 AM by Hojczyk

quote:

By the way, the day prior to the Dow jump, the futures were up about 200 points. Someone on Wall Street ALREADY knew what the news was going to be. The corruption goes all the way to the top so the big boys can make money. The corruption in this nation is total. The finger is beginning to write upon the wall.

45 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:17:04 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

quote:

To: rovenstinez

I think someone, or some THING is manipulating the market

THe "high speed computerized tradeers" sponsored by the big wirehouses have controlled the market for quite sometime now.

Can you say "rigged?"

Who ever is elected.. the market is going to ADJUST itself downward.

54 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:49:36 AM by VideoDoctor

quote:

Maybe it’s because that EVIL, VILE Janet Reno died.

60 posted on 11/7/2016, 8:43:50 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
Those two posts about Vietnam are staggering. Yes, there certainly were insane ROE in the Vietnam War, well known for its many massacres of entire villages full of people. We sure did hold ourselves back.

The other one is just repugnant, like something you read in an interview with a member of the Einsatzgruppen.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

McGlockenshire posted:

It's become a full fledged loving talking point. They wear their ignorance like a badge. It's loving infuriating.

Christ, these people.

The best part is that this idiot ran the DIA. Stuff like sorting/searching through emails is exactly what they do.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: ErikJohnsky

Hey Newbie.....she was a VILE DEMOCRAT that KILLED 86 innocent men, women and CHILDREN!!

55 posted on 11/07/2016 2:42:33 AM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

someone needs to pass a dictionary around so freep can learn what innocent means

It's cute though, they think Trump can still win, and not just win, but landslide win

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 8, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

From Dow surges, up 250 points after FBI clears Hillary Clinton in latest email probe posted by freeper John W
Things freepers don't know about email:
  1. Emails are structured data
  2. Computers are really good at searching through structured data
  3. Each email includes a list of servers it has passed through
  4. Each email includes information on who sent it
  5. Each email includes information on the recipient(s)
Searching a well-designed database full of even a million emails can take a little as a few seconds depending on the criteria. Less than a second if you've done your job right as a database designer and you're searching for indexed information. Even a brute-force search for keywords and phrases in email bodies is still easy and fast.

They likely think that some schlubs at the FBI are tasked with personally reading each email, the dolts.
And what's the deal with this late calling R poo poo? It's not gonna make a difference even if it was some sort of code, why even bother?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From British detectives release efits of Madeleine McCann suspect (Suspect looks like Podesta) posted by freeper rwilson99

Uhhuh, sure. The article is from the Guardian, published way back in 2013.

quote:

To: rwilson99

This is bizarre. I saw it on Twitter this morning and assumed that someone created sketches designed to look like the Podesta brothers. It was just too close a match. Now you show me that these were made in 2013?? What in the world is going on?

2 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:14:32 AM by pgkdan (The Silent Majority Stands With TRUMP!)

So yeah, a subset of freepers is still completely convinced that Hillary and her retinue are part of / leading a major child sex / child trafficking / satanic ritual whatever ring.

quote:

Someone on another thread assured me that Freepers know this is a joke. I’m not getting that vibe.

7 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:21:04 AM by PLMerite (Lord, let me die fighting lions. Amen.)

This is the twitter image.

quote:

12 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:29:20 AM by CodeToad

quote:

To: sport

Nor am I. I am not saying that he did do it. I am not saying that he did not do it. I am saying that I would not put it past him. The depth to which a Democrat will sink has not been reached.

I think we ought to change our thinking: this isn't Democrat vs. Republican in nature… it's more corruption of those in high office.

Remember the pedo-ring stories that broke out in Britain a while ago? It wasn't a party thing, it was a high-office, all portions of the government thing. — I don't believe for a second that the corruption we're seeing outed is restricted to 'Democrat'.

15 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:33:06 AM by Edward.Fish

quote:

To: PLMerite

Someone on another thread assured me that Freepers know this is a joke. I’m not getting that vibe.

A joke???? What in the hell is funny about kidnapping and doing God knows what to an innocent 4 year old girl?

I'm afraid this might be a rabbit hole and I'm not chasing it today. Today is all about GOTV, but if Trump wins this needs to be thoroughly investigated! All of it!

Hillary screamed after the Matt Lauer town hall that if Trump wins we'll all hang from nooses. Looks like she's spot on!

17 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:34:59 AM by pgkdan (The Silent Majority Stands With TRUMP!)
Fact check: false

Snopes posted:

The earliest iteration of that longer narrative we could uncover was posted to the message board of the web site MTStars, where it was presented without citations, source information, audio, video, or any other proof the described these events actually transpired. It should also be noted that no credible media outlets have reported that Clinton went on a cursed-filled tirade after the Commander-in-Chief Forum, or that she threw a water glass at a staffer's head.

Rumors that Clinton threw a "tantrum" after NBC's Commander-in-Chief Forum started with a fictitious quote, and that narrative was later expanded with more fake quotes from other anonymous sources. Meanwhile, no actual evidence has surfaced to prove that any of these events actually transpired.

Someone posts an image of John Podesta holding up his hands. On the left is the number 14, on the right, a fish.

quote:

quote:

They think it means...fish for teens. The fish is on the left hand which when he wrote it would read left to right, not the way you see it.

40 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:44:06 AM by Lady Heron

Interesting explanation; the one I’d read (here) was that it’s a reference to the Osiris/Isis/Houris myth, connecting the picture w/ the spirit cooking and satanic ritual storied that’ve come out.

41 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:52:02 AM by Edward.Fish
So I put the link in, just in case you wanted to read some bullshit from Vox Day. It's great.

Vox Day posted:

In the meantime, people appear to have translated the meaning of the 14 and Fish inscribed on the mutilated hands of John Podesta.

From Infogalactic:

quote:

The cult of Osiris (who was a god chiefly of regeneration and rebirth) had a particularly strong interest in the concept of immortality. Plutarch recounts one version of the myth in which Set (Osiris' brother), along with the Queen of Ethiopia, conspired with 72 accomplices to plot the assassination of Osiris. Set fooled Osiris into getting into a box, which Set then shut, sealed with lead, and threw into the Nile. Osiris' wife, Isis, searched for his remains until she finally found him embedded in a tamarisk tree trunk, which was holding up the roof of a palace in Byblos on the Phoenician coast. She managed to remove the coffin and open it, but Osiris was already dead.

In one version of the myth, she used a spell learned from her father and brought him back to life so he could impregnate her. Afterwards he died again and she hid his body in the desert. Months later, she gave birth to Horus. While she raised Horus, Set was hunting one night and came across the body of Osiris.

Enraged, he tore the body into fourteen pieces and scattered them throughout the land. Isis gathered up all the parts of the body, except the penis (which had been eaten by a fish, the medjed) and bandaged them together for a proper burial.
In other words, it's more occult sex magick, in this case, Egyptian. These are seriously creepy, seriously disturbed people. Whether we believe it has any basis in material reality or not is irrelevant, the salient point is that these are people who belong, at best, in lunatic asylums, not the halls of power.
Yeeeeeup.

quote:

To: mbrfl

Two theories...

The earliest Podesta wikileak is around the day of the girls disappearance, in May of 2007.

Podesta either wiped prior to that date... or that’s the really good stuff waiting to drop.

55 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:49:32 AM by rwilson99 (How exactly would John 3:16 not apply to Mary?)

quote:

I keep recalling the quote:”The best thing Satan accomplished was to convince us he doesn’t exist.”

This is a very involved series of topics: mind control, political control and means that appear hysterically theatrical, but which are reported to be seriously real. At least, we have all read about such things back in history and they were taken very seriously.

I kept asking my husband last night:”We see all these missing children posters everywhere. What happens to them?” I’m 73 and I don’t recall this level of missing kids until sometime in the late 70s, maybe. I don’t have a grasp of timelines, but there was an infamous case of so-called Satanic Ritual Abuse at a daycare and suddenly, it was a hot topic and then we were assured there was no such thing. It was all false memory.

Was it?

59 posted on 11/7/2016, 12:54:47 PM by reformedliberal
Ahahahaha holy gently caress, literal satanic ritual abuse.

gently caress you freep.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Fun fact: Satanic ritual abuse has been debunked for forty goddamn years.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Why Does the 'White Race' Have To Be Permanent Public Enemy No. 1?, a vanity thread posted by freeper CharlesOConnell

the OP posted:

Why were dirt farmers the official enemy class in both Russia and China? Because if the people can eat, they can hold out against 'thought reform'. In 1792 France, it was anyone with a cross. In 1933 Germany, it was anyone with a star. It doesn't matter which group you target as unreformable bad people--despicables in the current parliance--Alinsky taught that you need some enemy, it doesn't matter which, to use as a standing pretext to 'rub raw the resentments of the people of the community; fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression....search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act...stir up dissatisfaction and discontent'. If Gay people were to succeed in permanently taking over, in 3 generations they'd be the 1984 Goldstein class.

quote:

To: CharlesOConnell

Why Does the 'White Race' Have To Be Permanent Public Enemy No. 1?

Another (THE ONLY) one of our "White Privileges".

2 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:25:21 AM by The Sons of Liberty (Hillary - The Drunkard Brain-Damaged Criminal Nominee - LOCK HER UP !!!!)

quote:

To: The Sons of Liberty

What I don’t understand is why white people are not pushing back more. I know there is a certain amount of guilt involved but most of the people have not actively discriminated against people based on race so when is that critical mass of enough is enough going to kick in? I believe in Europe it is soon and will be violent as that is their history. What will happen here?

3 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:31:17 AM by JMS

quote:

It’s absurd. If not for white men there wouldn’t be an America.

5 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:33:14 AM by MayflowerMadam (Rev. Jeffress re Trump: "He may not be like us, but he likes us.")

quote:

Someone has to be.

Anytime the powers-that-be want to pull a fast one, they always have to have a boogie man. Hitler used the Jews and Communists. Stalin, Mao, and Castro used the Capitalists. The Democrat Party uses the White Man. It will not be until that they, sometimes in the future, have exterminated the Whites through self induced suicide they will discover that they have killed the goose that laid the golden egg. With the White Mn gone, who will support and maintain the powers-that-be in the manner that they are accustomed to? No one, hence they will slowly starve to death.

7 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:34:20 AM by sport

quote:

The reason whites, and Christian whites in particular get hammered so, is the same reason so many things escalate. No consequences! Not so with other “groups”. Blacks will march in the street or burn stuff down, muzz will blow stuff up, etc. Whites do nothing. Oh sure, Christians will pray about it, which is good, but the Lord threw the money changers out of the temple. At some point one has to draw a line. It’s at the point now that it will take a rather severe gesture to turn this thinking around.

8 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:34:24 AM by bk1000 (A clear conscience is a sure sign of a poor memory.)

"Hey guys, maybe being openly bigoted is bad for business?"

quote:

To: JMS

What I don’t understand is why white people are not pushing back more.

I've never understand that either, but I guess most people are deathly afraid of being labeled "Racist", and they have jobs to go to where they might get fired if they received such a label.

9 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:35:42 AM by The Sons of Liberty (Hillary - The Drunkard Brain-Damaged Criminal Nominee - LOCK HER UP !!!!)

quote:

The seeds were sown in 1965 with the Immigration and Nationality Act and the Civil Rights Act.

One shifted immigration from its historic European roots to the 3rd world, the other fingered white America as racists responsible for all that is wrong with America.

In 1965 whites were 90% of the American people. Blacks were nearly 10%. Every other race was so small in number as to be insignificant. Today whites are 63% of the population and falling. Demographics can be destiny.

11 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:36:06 AM by Pelham (Trump!)

Motherfucker.

quote:

But this time it is the Alinskyites who are being cooked in their own sauce! Check the chan boards. Those kids are having a great time! UNLEASH THE POWER OF AUTISM! LOL. Or KEK.

Hilarious! BEST ELECTION EVER!

13 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:36:12 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

No, you goddamn loving idiot, the concept of white privilege has jack poo poo to do with slavery.

quote:

This is an extension of Obama’s “you didn’t build that” mantra. We are all - according to the race baiters - the descendants of rich white plantation owners who have had these ill gotten gains handed to us. The remnants of the old families of the 13 colonies now largely reside in pure blue states. It is convenient for them to ignore the fact that the post-Revolution pioneers who opened up the midwest and west of America were mostly white immigrants from Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Germany, the Ukraine, Scandinavia and a smattering of Eastern Europe countries. None were descendants of slave owners and most had been oppressed in the countries from which they fled. Like I suspect most of the Freerepublic family, my parents were of Irish, Scottish, French Acadian origin and were raised in humble circumstances. They were given NOTHING and had to work extremely hard to seek higher education (with no “free tuition”) and make a better life for themselves and their family. I apologize to no one and will get in the face of anyone who dares accuse me of having “White privilege”.

16 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:39:11 AM by littleharbour

quote:

First of all the term “White” does not apply to skin color. It applies to life style, attitude and religion. Lots of “Blacks” are “White.” Lots of “Latinos” are “White.”
Patriots push back in a variety of ways. One is to go to work every day. Another is to protect their families and communities.
BLM does not touch many lives outside its narrow sphere. Government does more and there is a movement afoot to change that.
Give it a day or two. We shall see what “whites” can do.

20 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:40:52 AM by Louis Foxwell ( Trump is the collective voice of 100 million F U Â’s.)

quote:

I've never understand that either, but I guess most people are deathly afraid of being labeled "Racist",

I think the culture has been so far degraded, people (white ones) don't know the difference. Urban, rap, thug culture is everywhere. Our degraded culture is supported by the nanny state, which is supported by massive debt in our fiat, unbacked currency. Its how you conduct long-term social engineering

22 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:51:27 AM by PGR88

quote:

To: Pelham

In 1965 whites were 90% of the American people. Blacks were nearly 10%. Every other race was so small in number as to be insignificant. Today whites are 63% of the population and falling. Demographics can be destiny.

Staggering numbers. It was a good run but the future doesn’t look so good now. The rate will increase dramatically if Clinton wins.

24 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:59:33 AM by boycott (S)

Jesus dude, put down the thesaurus.

quote:

What I don’t understand is why white people are not pushing back more.

The lack of fight comes from the valid perception that to do so means the end of employment, the imprimatur of racist and islamo-homo-immigrantphobe, the confiscation of property and utter ruination of life.

I've seen this ham-fisted oppression crush a family member and a couple of coworkers. With this Orwellian environment in place, and simple words or lack of deference is cause for unemployment, white people know that 'pushing back' is dangerous and that NO consequences follow the same actions or words by a member of the victim classes.

26 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:00:49 AM by Thommas (The snout of the camel is in the tent..)

The gently caress?

quote:

Colored = White

Never forget that. There is no white race, only Democrat bigots.

27 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:05:25 AM by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)

quote:

To: Thommas

While I agree with your points on the circumstances, I wonder why the majority does not adopt the same tactics of protest and disobedience to the Orwellian environment - this has been successful in our history for minorities and yet the majority is allowing, realistically small minorities of elites to rule. I do think that it has to do with media and lack of strong parenting and masculine role models.

28 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:05:43 AM by JMS

quote:

To guilt trip the demographic majority into submission as a second class/dhimmi/untouchables, so they pay all the bills while still being subordinate to everyone else.

30 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:13:24 AM by tbw2

Took long enough to get to white genocide, didn't it?

quote:

To: Pelham

‘Whites’ are a tiny 10% of world population. 90% is brown/black which have dismal, poor societies. White is the recessive gene. India status symbol is to physically lighten one’s skin. Darker refugees are told to mate with lighter skin Europe.

It all further raises the status and value of whiteness by scarcity.

Whites are being genocided and do not care. They are only 10% of the population and have no protection.

31 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:26:00 AM by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

The future doesn’t look good, you are correct.

If Hillary wins, the floodgates are open. Best to move as far away from minorities as possible because liberals will continue to make it us against them.

34 posted on 11/7/2016, 7:32:31 AM by boycott (S)

quote:

Because we’re in charge.

38 posted on 11/7/2016, 8:06:39 AM by discostu (If you need to load or unload go to the white zone, you'll love it, it's a way of life)

quote:

Because we don’t punch back. That’s not going to last much longer. All of this s coming to a head and it’s going to be a bloody mess.

40 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:15:19 AM by Wyatt's Torch

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Man, white people sure are persecuted these days with the ability to go and do most anything they please, even shoot minorities and get off. Man those whites are so persecuted.

I want to know, if white folk are being so persecuted, how come no one showed up at a Trump rally where the crowd is drat near 100% white and detain, deport, or just loving shoot them all?

As to why whites are enemy number 1, just read through this freep thread at all the racial slamming and how the white class treats everyone else.

I wonder if this election is finally gonna do old jimmy in

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
White people think criticized is a synonym for persecuted.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From 5 Trump Rallies Today! Sarasota, FL-Raleigh, NC- Scranton, PA-Manchester, NH-Grand Rapids, MI posted by freeper nikos1121

Trump just finished his last campaign speech of 2016. Let's see what freep thought about it.

quote:

To: exit82

I’m busting out of CA in about 10 hours and driving back to the house in AZ, then- I’m filling out my early voting ballot that I will then hand deliver to the polling place nearest my home. I would like to be among friendly forces at an election watch party, but will likely wind up here with the Trump Train. I’ll be on the road, so I will miss most of the media’s psyops warfare tomorrow.

TRUMP!

1,623 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:28:54 PM by freepersup (A freeper behind every blade of grass.)

quote:

To: onyx

A movement in history we have been a part of since June 2015. We will never have another candidate like Trump. Best election ever! Little Marco, Lyin Ted, low energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, so many fun memories I do not want this to end. Trump the businessman beat all the politicians.

1,647 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:36:06 PM by TornadoAlley3 ( I'm Proud To Be An Okie From Muskogee)

quote:

To: exit82

One last FLAWED candidate to beat.

JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE!!!

MSM MUST BE SHOCKED!!!!

1,653 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:36:46 PM by onyx (VOTE for TRUMP or DON'T VOTE AT ALL! DONATE MONTHLY or JOIN CLUB 300!)

quote:

To: HokieMom

71K watching on facebook!

69K on RSBN! All these viewers online and the people at the rally at this late hour. Simply amazing!

I find it hard to believe with the fact that Trump's crowds (and online viewers) are so much larger, that the race is close. Either the polls are misleading or are simply clueless.

1,655 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:37:00 PM by eekitsagreek

quote:

To: TornadoAlley3

What you said is so true—what a journey since that first escalator ride in Trump Tower.

The GOP-E plan was to give us Jeb Bush, and he was supposed to lose to Hillary.

Trump said: Not gonna happen, folks, not gonna happen.

Trump exposed so much and opened our eyes.

But then he did something we were not used to—he fought for us and our values like no one since Reagan.

God bless Donald J. Trump!

1,666 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:39:45 PM by exit82 (Road Runner sez:" Let's Make America Beeping Great Again! Beep! Beep!")

quote:

To: All

So enjoying watching this last rally live. Absolutely unbelievable. Clearly Trump is ready for any 3 am call. Whilst Hillary can’t sober up for a 3 pm call.

Gd bless Donald J. Trump.

Please Gd help your children who are citizens save this country from danger. Please Gd help Trump win, for all of our sakes. For our children. Please Gd protect us from our enemies, foreign and domestic.

1,715 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:53:47 PM by Yaelle

quote:

To: nikos1121

Nikos, can’t thank you enough for theses threads...Do you know how many you have posted? Tonight, the last night, now in Michigan, the last rally—wow what a ride! We started as a rag-tag group of folks seeking sanctuary on the early threads, and we have become family!

Trump Family!!

I will miss these threads; however, hopefully we will gather for frequent Trump speeches and addresses to the Nation :)

Perhaps you can post some sort of Trump Family Rally Thread—a Victory Celebration thread for us tomorrow if you and everyone thinks it is good idea?

Again, thank you! We all appreciate your efforts!

GO TRUMP 2016!!

1,732 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:58:16 PM by bushwon

quote:

To: MS.BEHAVIN

There it is ladies and gentlemen- OUR LEADER, leaving it all out on the field.

I’m so moved by Mr Donald J. Trump’s effort to MAGA!

REMEMBER- take as many people to the polling place as you can.

WOW! Just absorbing the enormity of it all... and pondering what is at stake.

Thank you Trump Family.

Thank you Free Republic.

Thank you RSBN.

Thank you Donald J. Trump.

1,772 posted on 11/7/2016, 10:10:21 PM by freepersup (A freeper behind every blade of grass.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Dixville Notch 1st in the nation results posted by freeper Jimma

Stay tuned, you might get your wish.

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

I'm betting that some knucklehead up in Dixville casts a ballot for Evan McMuffin.

There's always one in the crowd.

15 posted on 11/7/2016, 8:58:56 PM by SamAdams76 (HRC's only chance to win is to discourage Trump voters. We Vote, we WIN! Simple as that.)

quote:

To: Jimma

How many voters are in that precinct? Isn’t it like 15?

21 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:02:18 PM by MountainWalker

quote:

They aren’t exactly a bellweather in elections here are past results

1960 Nixon 9 Kennedy 0
1964 Goldwater 8 Johnson 1
1968 Humphrey 8 Nixon 4
1972 Nixon 16 McGovern 3
1976 Ford 16 Carter 11 McCarthy 1
1980 Reagan 17 Carter 3 Anderson 2 Clark 1
1984 Reagan 29 Mondale 1
1988 Bush 34 Dukakis 3 Kemp 1
1992 Bush 15 Perot 8 Marrou 5 Clinton 2
1996 Dole 18 Clinton 8 Perot 1 Browne 1
2000 Bush 21 Gore 5 Nader 1
2004 Bush 19 Kerry 7
2008 Obama 15 McCain 6
2012 Obama 5 Romney 5

23 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:03:30 PM by xp38

Drum roll please...

quote:

Clinton 4
Trump 2

24 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:04:54 PM by Justice

quote:

To: Justice

1 for Johnson....and a write in for Mitt Romney.

26 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:05:36 PM by hoagy62 ("It's not the whole world gone mad. Just the people in it.")

quote:

To: anyone

And there goes the election. 4-2 Clinton, with Nevertrumpers taking votes from Trump. Who voted for Mitt Romney?

31 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:06:48 PM by guido911 (Please ss)

quote:

To: ak267

Mitt Romney?
OK Dixville, you guys can go back in hibernation.

See you in 4 years...that is, if we still have a nation.

38 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:08:52 PM by SamAdams76 (HRC's only chance to win is to discourage Trump voters. We Vote, we WIN! Simple as that.)

quote:

To: PghBaldy

It appears the majority of people in Hixville Notch are idiots.

50 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:15:16 PM by mplsconservative

quote:

Dixville is rigged I tell ya. Change their name to Dickville.

60 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:19:57 PM by TexasCruzin (Trump is the man. #TrumpPence16)

There are a few other tiny towns in NH that are able to release results immediately.

quote:

To: campaignPete R-CT; Clintonfatigued; fieldmarshaldj; randita; justiceseeker93; NFHale; ...

Dixville Notch, 8 votes, 8

Shillery 4
Trump 2
Johnson 1
Write in for Romney 1

Hart’s Location

Shillery 17
Trump 14
Johnson 1
Write in Sanders 1
Write in Kasich 1

Millsfield (the third, might be new to midnight voting, was heavily GOP in the primary)

Trump 16
Shillery 4
Write in Sanders 1

Total

Trump 32
Shillery 25
Johnson 2
WI Sanders 2
WI Kasich 1
WI Romney 1

102 posted on 11/7/2016, 9:57:39 PM by Impy (Never Shillery, Never Schumer, Never Pelosi)

Mitt Romney, John Kasich, and Bernie Sanders, three people not running for President right now, each have more votes than Jill Stein.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Hahahahha suck on that iron lung Stein.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
My whole-page screencap tool is busted, so I must insist that everyone visit Vanities, a vanity thread posted by Rebelbase.

But enough of that, it's far too silly. From Surviving a Hillary-pocalypse posted by freeper upchuck.

Another American """"""""Thinker"""""""" article, winding up the reader about changing demographics and then suggesting that when they receive a money solicitation from the RNC that they send feedback that they backstabbed Trump and there'd be money only when they cared about issues again. Oh, and then

the article posted:

If you want to do something about this, stop watching network broadcasts and stop reading the newspapers. These are businesses who have to make money in order to survive, and the amount of money they make is partly based on the number of people who watch their programs and read their papers and magazines.

If you want to carry this a step farther, find a list of advertisers who are supporting the news programs and newspapers. Once you know who they are, stop buying their products. If they are publicly traded companies, sell their stock and refuse to buy it. No need to protest or yell and scream on the internet. Stay calm, stay cool, stop watching, stop buying, cancel your newspaper or magazine subscription, and help yourself at the same time.

So, we've seen above that many seem optimistic. Will they remain optimistic if prompted otherwise?

quote:

To: upchuck

I refuse to even entertain this thought because it will not happen.

2 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:36:58 PM by rigelkentaurus

quote:

Whatever the outcome, from day one, there must be a revolution. It can be done.

4 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:38:18 PM by Swede Girl

quote:

If Hillary wins, 2016 would be our last free and open election. We’ll be done.

5 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:39:33 PM by linear (The Russians hacked my tagline!)

quote:

Buy more guns. We will survive.

6 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:39:42 PM by Huskrrrr

quote:

Quit imagining the apocalypse.

Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. it’s only a meter of a few more hours.

The apocalypse is coming, “BUT NOT YET”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9C3cklVIQ

7 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:41:13 PM by Jim 0216

quote:

You are going to HAVE TO elect a PRO-FREEDOM Sheriff in your country, if one is not running, RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF SHERIFF YOURSELF!

8 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:42:26 PM by GraceG (Only a fool works hard in an environment where hard work is not appreciated...)

quote:

There is no just in case.

She effectively ends the republic.

She CANNOT and will NOT win.

11 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:46:33 PM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

If anyone thinks I'm going to listen to that harsh-voiced whore on tv or radio, they've got another think coming. Out goes the tv and I can spend my latter years reading and studying history, cooking, watching classic American and foreign movies, hanging out with my husband and friends, and ignoring my country falling to pieces. Venezuela, here we come!

15 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:49:11 PM by miss marmelstein

quote:

Just another concern troll cuck. Sorry, we have all the BS we need here.

20 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:55:03 PM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: rigelkentaurus

Ban such negative thinking. Only people who run and write for political sites can possibly be interested in such a thing.

I am planning to fly my flag on Wednesday after Trump wins. It will be the first time in years. I took it down when the SCOTUS screwed us on 0vomitcare. Up until then, I thought at least the checks and balances would uphold honesty in this country.

31 posted on 11/7/2016, 3:02:46 PM by generally ( Don't be stupid. We have politicians for that.)

Freeper Alberta's Child is having none of this poo poo.

quote:

Sorry to be contrarian, but this country would easily survive 4-8 years of Hillary Clinton.

The Wikileaks dumps make it pretty clear that her tenure in office would be nearly identical to what we saw with George W. Bush ... big-government globalism and endless military campaigns.

Go and get your Obamacare waiver, figure out a way to minimize your tax burden, and simply live your life as if Washington doesn't even exist.

Oh -- and by all means, don't even think of volunteering to put on a military uniform and put your life at risk for a bunch of diabolical, corrupt @ssholes.

See how easy it is?

49 posted on 11/7/2016, 4:26:41 PM by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

And then you have poo poo like this.

quote:

To: MarMema

Yep. We won’t have a country if the witch wins. There’s only one way to get rid of these criminals. You know what it is, but we can’t say it. It will take a couple of generations to do it. Everyone’s worried about future generations, but don’t nobody worry. They will not tolerate it. They will resist more than us, because they’ll have much less to lose.

50 posted on 11/7/2016, 4:36:31 PM by virgil (The evil that men do lives after them.)

quote:

Get a shortwave radio as talk radio, uncensored cable news and the Internet will all be controlled by the Hillary White House. Uncensored news will only be available from overseas. Liquidate assets like 401k funds retirement accounts etc. as the Feds will soon be taking them over giving you an IOU. Invest in gold, silver, booze and cigarettes that can be bartered easily for off the books transactions. Get your significant medical procedures done. Expecting to need a new knee or hip... do it now as Hillarycare will be rationing care for seniors. Get books to teach your children and grandchildren about Christianity, US history and the Constitution as they will receive nothing but indoctrination in the schools. Home schooling and church schools will be banned. Obviously hide your guns. Disappear from the Internet and social media. Hunker down and pray for our country.

57 posted on 11/7/2016, 5:27:50 PM by The Great RJ ("Socialists are happy until they run out of other people's money." Margaret Thatcher)

quote:

If Hillary wins, expect to see Mad Max, 1984, or Animal Farm.

There are only two options for us: Atlas Shrugged or the Bible. We have the ability, and God is on our side; all they have is ruthless evil.

60 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:02:21 PM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

quote:

To: Huskrrrr

“Buy more guns. We will survive.”

Guns will be one of the first things Hitlery will go after ... not all the stuff the author of the story says.

The first thing all dictators do is to disarm any opposition to him/her.

- She will get her nominee appointed to the Supreme Court.
- She will have the ATF do a “audit” of all FFL dealers in the country and collect up all the 4473 forms, then have them build a database from all the information (this will be shared later with the FBI and IRS).
- The Dems will rush some challenge to the Heller decision through the lower courts as fast as they can to get it to the Supreme Court.
- On a parallel line, the Dems in the House/Senate will rush through, not just an Assault Weapons ban, but a ban on just about everything short of a muzzle loader.
- The decision will be 5 to 4 that only militias can have arms and the militias are the National Guard and everyone else who owns one will be a defacto felon.

- The network propaganda mills will run story after story of gun owners as the new domestic terrorists and that they should be shunned and shammed.
- Next the gov’t will give a 90 day grace period for people to turn anything described on the before mentioned new legislation.
- After that, those who have not complied will be hit with $1,000/day fines (or whatever insane amount) for each banned item (the IRS will have the new database from the ATF ... remember).
- At that point it will be use it or lose it time. The vast majority will reluctantly turn them in in order to get access to their seized bank accounts by the IRS ... the 2nd Amendment will die out with a whimper.

61 posted on 11/7/2016, 6:27:09 PM by CapnJack

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I...I think I work with multiple freepers, and I think CapnJack is one of them. I heard that same line tonight, point for point from one while the other was ranting that the latino and black majorities are all in it for Trump. All three of them were laughing at me guaranteeing a Trump win...I kinda can't wait to go back to work Wednesday to just smile into the office and give'em the finger

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
See if there is some way you can feed them the idea of combining heaven with going Galt - permanently. Doing something so that they leave behind this world and refuse to contribute to it, and instead just go to be with God as soon as Hillary wins.....

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
The first thing a dictator does when they get into power is seize all the guns. Guess it's lucky Obama didn't turn out to be a dictator but the next one totally will be?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SocketWrench posted:

I...I think I work with multiple freepers, and I think CapnJack is one of them. I heard that same line tonight, point for point from one while the other was ranting that the latino and black majorities are all in it for Drumpf. All three of them were laughing at me guaranteeing a Drumpf win...I kinda can't wait to go back to work Wednesday to just smile into the office and give'em the finger

You sure you wanna do that? I mean, from everything I've heard about Freepers and their ilk, the biggest thing they have in common are violent tendencies. Sure, they won't risk wetting their powder or whatever, but if you have to work with them I'm sure they can find some way to poo poo on you or worse :ohdear: Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, but unless you're a walking mountain of a Greek God made muscle and flesh, maybe just settle for a little spring in your step?

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

I...I think I work with multiple freepers, and I think CapnJack is one of them. I heard that same line tonight, point for point from one while the other was ranting that the latino and black majorities are all in it for Trump. All three of them were laughing at me guaranteeing a Trump win...I kinda can't wait to go back to work Wednesday to just smile into the office and give'em the finger

My boss absolutely posts on r/The_Donald. Like, we found his account and it is definitely him. It's terrifying. From his comment rate he has slept like 8 hours in the past three days and responds to every post with some variation of vote and/or MAGA.

He may post on Freep, but I think it's just the_donald for now.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

myron cope posted:

My boss absolutely posts on r/The_Donald. Like, we found his account and it is definitely him. It's terrifying. From his comment rate he has slept like 8 hours in the past three days and responds to every post with some variation of vote and/or MAGA.

He may post on Freep, but I think it's just the_donald for now.

See if you can sneak on his computer and check the history for any Freep. We did that with a guy at work once because someone else had to use his computer and we found out that he liked Boku No Pico.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

See if you can sneak on his computer and check the history for any Freep. We did that with a guy at work once because someone else had to use his computer and we found out that he liked Boku No Pico.

Yoooooo don't watch an anime called Boku no Pico!!

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Wasn't it taboo here to even mention it by name?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

For those of us who don't gently caress pillows, what does that mean?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

Try googling it, friend. :)

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mantis42 posted:

It's a pedo anime, apparently. What makes it special compared to all the other pedo animes out there is beyond me.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Thanks. For some strange reason, I don't want pedo anime in my web history.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

So with each election driving Freep to more and more tin-foil-hat sources of news, how long until a majority of them legit believes democrats are all Reptilians or something?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
>sigh< Are the Freepers gearing up for war again?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From 'Out of Our Polls Trump': Topless Women Escorted Out of Manhattan Polling Station posted by freeper kevcol

the excerpt posted:

Two women, naked from the waist up, burst into a midtown Manhattan polling station early Tuesday, shouting: “Out of our polls Trump, out of our polls Trump!”

The women were soon escorted out of the basement of P.S. 59 at 233 E. 56th Street, where Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is expected to vote later.

The women wore jeans but no tops. One had the word “Trump” near her collarbone and the words “Grab your b---s” scrawled on her belly.

Yes, there are pics. No, I will not be posting them.

Freep opinion: NO PROJECTING, NO PROJECTING, YOU'RE PROJECTING

quote:

To: kevcol

Libs are perpetually pi$$ed off aren’t they? What a way to exist.

2 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:54:07 AM by Don Corleone (Oil the gun, eat the cannolis, take it to the mattress.)

quote:

LIBERALISM.....LIBTARDS.... it’s a mental illness
now someone explain what was accomplished by this childish antic....
NICE TITS

6 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:55:48 AM by zzwhale

quote:

Every liberal is a totalitarian thug.

12 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:57:13 AM by stinkerpot65 (Global warming is a Marxist lie.)

Come on guys, we need to focus on the issues.

quote:

What a pair of boobs.

19 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:59:51 AM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)

Issues!

quote:

That one has a nice pair of hanging chads!

27 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:03:15 AM by SgtHooper (If you remember the 60's, YOU WEREN'T THERE!)

quote:

pics/vid at link

Thanks, but I'm going to assume that these women obey the inverse law of public nudity.

I had forgotten about them. Probably the one group we haven't heard from in this Best. Election. Ever. was the exhibitionist left.

50 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:22:27 AM by Vince Ferrer

*sigh*

quote:

To: tumblindice

I nominate Lazamataz as our resident FBI agent: Free Republic breast inspector.

I hereby accept this important and weighty position.

65 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:41:09 AM by Lazamataz (MSM ignoring Hillary's health until forced, shows us they are the MPM: Ministry of Propaganda Media)

*sigh*

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

“Couldn’t a LETTER TO THE EDITOR suffice?”

Normally, but she only had two points to make.

68 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:51:46 AM by Portcall24

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Can we just hurry up and get to the part where they start crying over losing the election already, I can't deal with these stupid smarmy posts much longer.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

From 'Out of Our Polls Trump': Topless Women Escorted Out of Manhattan Polling Station posted by freeper kevcol

Yes, there are pics. No, I will not be posting them.

Freep opinion: NO PROJECTING, NO PROJECTING, YOU'RE PROJECTING

Come on guys, we need to focus on the issues.

Issues!

*sigh*

*sigh*

It probably makes me a horrible person but I chuckled just a bit at that last one.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Wanamingo posted:

It's a pedo anime, apparently. What makes it special compared to all the other pedo animes out there is beyond me.

Probably it's one of the occasional ones that doesn't do "yeah but x is really thousands of years old so it's not TECHNICALLY..." and instead is literally about sexual relationships with prepubescent humans

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

change my name posted:

Can we just hurry up and get to the part where they start crying over losing the election already, I can't deal with these stupid smarmy posts much longer.

The first polls close at 7 Eastern, but North Carolina doesn't close until 7:30 and Pennsylvania and parts of Florida don't close until 8. Both Florida and NC likely to be close, so we aren't going to see them called early. Nevada closes at 10 Eastern, and the west coast doesn't close until 11 Eastern, so we won't get a media-projected victor until then.

If Florida and Nevada get called for Hillary, it's over. There is no other way forward for Trump without them. We are unlikely to see them called until after 11 Eastern, IMO.

I'll be here all day live-freeping.

Aumanor posted:

It probably makes me a horrible person but I chuckled just a bit at that last one.

No, it's fine. Freep can be funny, but we don't usually post their humor here because it's usually so drat boring.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

The first polls close at 7 Eastern, but North Carolina doesn't close until 7:30 and Pennsylvania and parts of Florida don't close until 8. Both Florida and NC likely to be close, so we aren't going to see them called early. Nevada closes at 10 Eastern, and the west coast doesn't close until 11 Eastern, so we won't get a media-projected victor until then.

If Florida and Nevada get called for Hillary, it's over. There is no other way forward for Trump without them. We are unlikely to see them called until after 11 Eastern, IMO.

I'll be here all day live-freeping.

Unfortunately I won't get to watch most of this ride live, 11 Eastern is freaking 5 AM over here and I have stuff to do tomorrow. But
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, American goons, so save the last pint of freepers' tears for me!

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

We certainly won't get the concession phone call until after every poll closes.

...and probably not even then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

Starshark posted:

>sigh< Are the Freepers gearing up for war again?

To say "again" would imply that they ever stopped.

quote:

If Hillary wins, 2016 would be our last free and open election. We’ll be done.

5 posted on 11/7/2016, 2:39:33 PM by linear (The Russians hacked my tagline!)

Remember how they said this in 2008? ... And again in 2012?