Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nook
Jan 27, 2015

it's "only" 1350rp and also isn't that great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

Didnt lux get a super expensive sailor moon skin not too long ago

I think hers was a year ago - kind of like how ziggs had a pool party way before everyone else. She still has an absurd number of skins though.

Alas, poor Yorick has never gotten a skin...

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

stump collector posted:

shes still a great midlaner

I dunno if I'd go so far as to call her great. Her passive is pretty cool and I like the idea of it but when you combine it with her low mobility it's not too surprising her win rate is 47.4 according to op.gg.

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

mid lux is fine and also way better than support lux

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Mid lux, like all champs that cant abuse 40% CDR and perma slow, and would perhaps instead prefer a dickload of AP, isn't that great.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Primetime posted:

I think hers was a year ago - kind of like how ziggs had a pool party way before everyone else. She still has an absurd number of skins though.

Alas, poor Yorick has never gotten a skin...

He didn't start with his Pentakill skin I don't think.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Orv posted:

He didn't start with his Pentakill skin I don't think.

They were both release skins. He was back in the day when everyone started with 2 ok skins.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Nook posted:

mid lux is fine and also way better than support lux

That's a hurdle so low a dachshund could trip over it

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
champion.gg has her mid winrate at 49.94% which is as average as you can practically get

However, she will have a lot of problems in a couple patches if assassins dominate the meta

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
What's the difference between the various analytics? OP has her at like 47.4 for example.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yeah, I have to say that the idea of playing Lux anywhere post-Assassin Rework doesn't sound great unless Riot does the impossible and makes it not a balance nightmare.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Played a game of mid nautilus where the enemy talon at the start told me I should have taken thunderlords instead of grasp if I was doing ap naut. Too bad the stupid dumb dickhead didn't know about the Doinb Special :grin:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
I too am a stupid dumb dickhead, what the gently caress is the Doinb Special?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ArbitraryC posted:

What's the difference between the various analytics? OP has her at like 47.4 for example.

op.gg gives you statistics based on your region, i just use lolalytics over champion.gg and op.gg now

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I too am a stupid dumb dickhead, what the gently caress is the Doinb Special?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzH_4SqPV3E

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

henkman posted:

Played a game of mid nautilus where the enemy talon at the start told me I should have taken thunderlords instead of grasp if I was doing ap naut. Too bad the stupid dumb dickhead didn't know about the Doinb Special :grin:

I'm p sure you could take loving windspeakers and still stomp vs. Talon as Naut

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm glad that mid Lux is kinda bad. loving hate it when everyone was playing her and your allies keep getting you snared by going in front of you.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Nook posted:

isn't that great

look how loving wrong you are

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm glad that mid Lux is kinda bad. loving hate it when everyone was playing her and your allies keep getting you snared by going in front of you.

I might be missing the joke here but lux q doesn't work like bard's, it's a line shot with a fixed distance that can hit up to two targets. Someone else getting hit before or after you doesn't change anything about the spell.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
WHAT THE gently caress

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

I'm p sure you could take loving windspeakers and still stomp vs. Talon as Naut

Lineup was renekton top, sej jungle, naut mid, and sion support playing front line for miss fortune. The tank meta is BACK!!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

mid full tank nautilus with double dorans ring start is so legit

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Apparently top lane ignite/teleport Shaco is the new hot thing.

Of course by new hot thing I mean flaming bag of dog poo poo that exists to ruin games for nine other people.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Alris posted:

Of course by new hot thing I mean flaming bag of dog poo poo that exists to ruin games for nine other people.

lol

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Pinkward got to masters using it, so my guess is that people are mimicking him

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Alris posted:

You could've just removed 'top lane ignite/teleport' and it would still have been perfectly true, y'know.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Alris posted:

Think I lost like 7 games with Shaco on my team the last month and I barely play ranked

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-sn1I02pU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Ranked stuff for next season: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/how-rank-2017-season

Anyone want to start an SA flex queue team with me next season? I am a wood V midlaner with terrible game sense and mechanics, so I'll be a great subtraction to any team.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

Ranked stuff for next season: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/how-rank-2017-season

Anyone want to start an SA flex queue team with me next season? I am a wood V midlaner with terrible game sense and mechanics, so I'll be a great subtraction to any team.

gently caress me, they're getting rid of normal draft on EUNE. Every single piece of information Riot puts out makes the next season look even worse. And I honestly didn't think that possible.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Aumanor posted:

gently caress me, they're getting rid of normal draft on EUNE. Every single piece of information Riot puts out makes the next season look even worse. And I honestly didn't think that possible.

Yeah it's an odd decision, I actually play normal draft a lot. Of course they're keeping it on NA, so it doesn't affect me, but it's strange.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Welp, the game is unplayable now...

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Aumanor posted:

Wait does that mean if you don't wanna play ranked aram, blind, or custom are your only options?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hey whoa you can finally solo queue for ranked 3's

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Preseason spotlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZC_Zvo5HUI

Patch notes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-622-notes

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 8, 2016

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

They may have ruined normals, but at least the new season came out early.

I guess I might as well enjoy the complete and utter chaos we'll be having in the next few months.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the akali ult dmg nerf is just...

Orv
May 4, 2011
Sticking with that great idea of literally everyone being able to jump walls but having zero control of when, huh?

E: Soraka is the champion most consistently troubling to balance because of her pure healing potential, so we're giving her more pure healing potential.

Orv fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 8, 2016

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Orv posted:

Sticking with that great idea of literally everyone being able to jump walls but having zero control of when, huh?

Makes Poppy an ever better pick.

• Locked thread