Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Heart John Dingell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Had to wait an hour and twenty minutes to vote in Philly burbs. Now I'm gonna go get drunk. gently caress Trump and to a lesser degree gently caress Clinton.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Lol Trump suing NV to throw out thousands and thousands of hispanic votes because they voted past the cut off time. NV district says they marked the end of the line at the deadline and let those currently in line finish.

What a piece of poo poo this guy is.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Quidam Viator posted:

plus i got a cool terminal diagnosis for my congenital kidney disease, so WHO GIVES A FUUUUCCCKKKK. i'll be outta here before the worst of the climate change poo poo happens, the wars, the fuckin natural disasters.

Well, I guess your whole thing makes sense now

Legit sorry to hear about that, though. Sucks man.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

sugar free jazz posted:

My cat loves barging into the bathroom when I'm taking a poo poo and purrs like crazy and all I'm doing is pooping what's your deal cat

Stop eating catnip.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rex rabidorum vires posted:

lol MSNBC lady doesn't understand how time zones across the world work.

yeah that was pretty embarrassing.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wolf Blitzer is short.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

I didn't vote today because I early voted three weeks ago. Not sure why so many people are mad at me about this. :shrug:

I loving LIVE IN NEW YORK

GODDDAMIT REPUBS

ALSO CUOMO

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/796062485631668226

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

They may not go quietly into that cold, dark night, but their screams will do little. Those who listen will shrink and shrink until they are irrelevant. In the end, they will be nothing more than a funny footnote in history, a joke said by historians, and no one will care.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Quidam Viator posted:

all democrats just flexin their power and just showing the worst, worst abuses of the near unopposed grip they have on anyone in america who has any sense.

plus i got a cool terminal diagnosis for my congenital kidney disease, so WHO GIVES A FUUUUCCCKKKK. i'll be outta here before the worst of the climate change poo poo happens, the wars, the fuckin natural disasters.

lmao

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Preparing graphics for a Hillary Win is a conspiracy!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8

Grey Fox posted:

Ron Paul on InfoWars marathon stream if you hate yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T5PvG62Vt8

Alex trying to defend Trump to Ron, Paul is mad that trump steals his nativism while adding all that big government authoritarian strongman malarkey

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

sean10mm posted:

Now I can just take it easy and pick up some bourbon on the way home. I'm thinking Buffalo Trace.

fine choice

surprised I'm not drinking yet tbh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Philthy posted:

Lol Trump suing NV to throw out thousands and thousands of hispanic votes because they voted past the cut off time. NV district says they marked the end of the line at the deadline and let those currently in line finish.

What a piece of poo poo this guy is.

the lawsuit says that the poll workers decided at the beginning of the day to keep it open late and not when lines were out the building

like, lol, that is a completely unprovable claim. its a trash lawsuit for a trash candidate.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Ei america , i Just wanted to tell you both good luck.we're all counting on you.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

those are some Vermont-rear end voting booths

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Went to look for the Trump thread, couldn't find it, had a mini panic attack.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

CrazyLittle posted:

Nah I think the time O'Keefe was caught attempting to wiretap a senator's office phone, or the time he tried to lure a reporter onto a sex boat probably ranks lower than voter intimidation.

Personally I think it was his rape barn

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I just remembered, if Trump loses he no longer has Secret Service detail starting tomorrow

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Quidam Viator posted:

nah thanks bud, i'm gettin banned from SA today fer toxxin trump, so good news all around for everyone right?

Plus, we're already down tha fucken slope, no need to be accelerationist on purpose. Gravity has a funny way of creatin constant acceleration until the poo poo hits the ground.

i got the america i wanted out of this. fuckin GOP all cockslapping each other, bout to string up paul ryan and anyone more moderate than fuckin louie gohmert. All about to descend into regional-level, rear end-squabbling total shitbag 13-impeachments-of-Hillary kinda house of reps session.

all democrats just flexin their power and just showing the worst, worst abuses of the near unopposed grip they have on anyone in america who has any sense.

EVERYONE JUST REMEMBER, THIS IS A NORMAL PACE AND REASONABLE SERIOUSPOSTING LIBERAL INTENTIONS, LIKE JEB'S TURTLE, WILL WIN IN THE END. SLOW AND STEADY, BOYS, SLOW AND STEADY. IT WILL ALL BE FINE AND THERE WILL BE NO COLLAPSE

JESUS CHRIST YOU SUCK

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

shiksa posted:

the lawsuit says that the poll workers decided at the beginning of the day to keep it open late and not when lines were out the building

like, lol, that is a completely unprovable claim. its a trash lawsuit for a trash candidate.

Remember when Donald Trump filed a lawsuit against the New York Times less than a month ago

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Have Trump won yet?

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

"The American nightmare....or the first woman?"

Expressen is a lovely poo poo paper

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

Schnorkles im scared is everything looking OK

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/796061670137176065

Its fine.

also get hosed bossie, you terminal ill harrassing racist piece of crap.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Someone PM me at least one good discord for tonight

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

Have Trump won yet?

ye

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/painted_eel/status/796017025957195776

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lamprey Cannon posted:

No, mister ham and cheese lip-licker actually thought this was a good method of attack.
:thejoke:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

That's a good way to get pepper-sprayed/arrested/run over

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

CortezFantastic posted:

I just remembered, if Trump loses he no longer has Secret Service detail starting tomorrow

starting tonight if he concedes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im hearing reports from all over philadelphia that james o'keefe is an idiot baby and that it would be hilarious if he got his rear end stranded like 15 blocks north of girard at 2 in the morning

its being said all over the city, not sure what to make of this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

publishko posted:

Remember when Donald Trump filed a lawsuit against the New York Times less than a month ago

nope because he never did anything more than threaten it

(because he totally sexually assaulted dozens of women in his miserable life)

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

CortezFantastic posted:

tomorrow it will be legal to just walk up and start tickling donald j trump

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

Shageletic posted:

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/796061670137176065

Its fine.

also get hosed bossie, you terminal ill harrassing racist piece of crap.

this is literally just "here are some swing states, also if we win a state we're losing then we win"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gum posted:

Personally I think it was his rape barn

a classic, to be sure

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Bunleigh posted:

those are some Vermont-rear end voting booths

when i lived in vermont, the town next door, ira, literally used a one-room schoolhouse still

lol vermont. also vermont owns.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

im at work so I did it from my phone

Dickson Buttes reported that in the City of Hail, State of Satan that there were hillary supporters screaming hail satan while sacrificing the unborn as a sacrament to hillary and voting for her hundreds of times in a row. You may reach Dickson at 666-666-1420 or dicksonbuttes@buttesfamily.edu

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wikkheiser posted:

Current mood:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!