Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Kim family photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ejdyksen/status/796029149928390656

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

"you're autistic now!"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Radio Paranoia posted:

"you're autistic now!"

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/1Bz6ho3.gifv

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

this is where kit kats come from

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

one would think step one in building a runway is level the ground but I guess not.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

kit kats are made from ground up defective kit kats. where the original seed came from, we will never know

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Trig Discipline posted:

this is where kit kats come from

lmao

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

now this is pain i can get into

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
election night here we come

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

hot

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this owns but what is it for

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

echinopsis posted:

this owns but what is it for

corn grows better in geometrically perfect rows obv

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
potatoes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://i.imgur.com/84MH9ZK.gifv

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

corn grows better in geometrically perfect rows obv

designed by nature pefcetd by monsanto

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
when did you take this video

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

anthonypants posted:

when did you take this video

last week. from your hard drive

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its live?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVlvnCOUqog

holy poo poo

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ugh wtf

just rubberband a wash cloth over your buttplug like a normal person for gently caress's sake

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

:eyepop:

somebody get jaboodydubs on this, stat

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

holy

poo poo

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

do you think she puts this gig on her resume?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

rihanna is magical

https://twitter.com/fentyy/status/796076578665037824

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

oh absolutely. a good resume is all about backing up your claims with documentable experience and outputs. it's one thing to SAY 'i will do anything for a gig and have no pride', and another thing to have concrete evidence of it.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw0IhfSvntg&t=92s

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

"you're autistic now!"

never a bad time to post

quote:

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender. "You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as that."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have... a conversation."

- Goatstein

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

why is that runway so wavy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the plane sperg filming it is using some hyper-telephoto lens that compresses perspective, and a lot of runways are a lot less flat than you'd imagine

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

go play outside Skyler posted:

why is that runway so wavy

im not a pilot but it looks like the dips on the tarmac help pilots deal with the sudden gusts so their front landing gear doesn't slam the ground so hard

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no, sagebrush is right, its just a half mile long and somebodys got a 25x going

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

never a bad time to post
the turban-wearing mexicans get me every time

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Nfcknblvbl posted:

im not a pilot but it looks like the dips on the tarmac help pilots deal with the sudden gusts so their front landing gear doesn't slam the ground so hard

good guess, but no, entirely wrong and how the gently caress would that work anyway

it's just compressed perspective

here is BHX runway 33, one of the first results i found for "wavy runway," shot from one end with a telephoto lens

the runway is 3km long (1.86 miles) and looks like this from a normal perspective

the actual deviation is really small. i doubt it's even enough for a car to start to roll one way or the other.

(note that this much of a bump is absolutely a problem for some planes that land much faster, like experimental supersonic jets or the space shuttle, which is a big reason why the big military test facilities are built on dry lake beds in the desert)

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5peKa8i1o8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Sagebrush posted:

good guess, but no, entirely wrong and how the gently caress would that work anyway

i think i had a dream about that, sounded cool i guess. sorry.

• Locked thread