Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mirthless posted:

"Do you watch twitter? Do you watch any cable news? There are these... I believe the vernacular is "trolls""

Wokeness is spreading to the bench!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Nevada is a way cooler state than I ever imagined

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Viinny is a treasure

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Voting in Delaware County, PA, and in true Delco fashion, our polling place is the local bar.

Oh, I voted against Mussolini 2.0, if that helps.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

shiksa posted:

the millers... theyre turning...

gently caress I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS YET ANOTHER MILLER :argh:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Today all beers are American :toot:

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
trump lawyer getting owned

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Bishop Rodan posted:

I voted absentee a while ago since I'm at uni currently. Not that it matters since I don't live in a swing state, but at least I get the moral satisfaction of voting against that worthless dumbfuck Trump.

Meanwhile, the lone Trump supporter I have on Facebook posted this, completely unironically (alongside some other crap):

I guess I was daft for expecting some measure of class from Trump supporters of all people, but I was still taken aback at the sheer brazenness of it.

this is what my resident trumpist posted

like, dude, doesn't your aunt read this?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

this judge is so fed up rofl

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This lawyer is literally Charlie's uncle.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
lol this lawyer does not understand what a FOIA request is

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Lastgirl posted:

yea its a nite crew chat thing, we like to make it a stereo~ its funny and it works for some reason haha

btw http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

we will be streaming the election tonight of course, bookmark us for later :toot: :peanut: :toot:

Veruca Salt and Seether playing! One of my favouritest songs :3

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Atoramos posted:

This judge certainly knows her poo poo. This is quite entertaining.

DO YA WATCH TWITTER

She's killin' it.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I love that Trump lives in and is from NY because he's got a 99% chance of losing NY and I want him to live in a country AND state that he lost in.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

No margin for error for guy who's entire life seems to be one.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SirPhoebos posted:

The only part of the ballot I hesitated on was Cook County President. On the won hand the County is a mess and Dorothy Brown is as bad as any politician in this state.

On the other hand, the Republicans nominated a Cheetos-faced fascist for President and I loving refuse to vote for anyone with an R next to their name, no matter how far removed they are from the heart of the party.

I left that vote blank (would have put 'Meteor' down if there was a space for a write-in)

This was my problem on my downballot, with the added confounding factor that I live in Pence country.

I just am not comfortable voting for any Indiana Republican until we start getting more Lugers getting elected again

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Lastgirl posted:

Did you want some extra salt, with your fries?

Because you fuckers are cucks, that are a slave to the tool that Alinsky put in RFR. "Always hold them to their standards", you fuckers will ALWAYS hold on to stupid morals that don't mean a goddamn thing to leftist. Like the Michael Moore speech "Ohh guys that's not context we can't use that, that's not what he was getting at". Despite the Left doing that bullshit for decades and getting away with it. You people are loving pathetic.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Tom Guycot posted:

Beautiful legal submarines

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

crabcakes66 posted:

Is this guy one of those lovely TV lawyers or something?

He works for Trump, take a wild guess.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Heading to work.

Stay safe political goons.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
local elections very important vote for your local council member etc as they will likely have a more direct impact on your daily lifes

poo poo dicks rear end

gently caress

poo poo dicks and rear end

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
first drink of the day - gin & tonic. let's do this, America

too good

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Not sure if this was a joke, but I actually did go on Project Veritas and report him.

Can that be the best troll? Just flooding it with reports of himself?
Of course I actually did it. The whole thing is incredibly easy to abuse.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

laffo the judge is basically like "you get nothing because your supporters are shitheads who will harass poll workers"

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
This NV judge is great.

"I'm not going to give you details of polling officials because they might be harassed by internet trolls."

Lawyer making it clear he doesn't have a leg to stand on, basically just trying to poo poo-stir. gently caress him up judge.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

i'm helping Jimmy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BeOSPOS posted:

Today all beers are American :toot:

even stella? :kiddo:

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

Mirthless posted:

lol this lawyer does not understand what a FOIA request is

Plus the fact in most states you can't use FOIA for discovery in an on going lawsuit as you need to use the jurisdictions actual civil discovery process.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

RACHET posted:

Because you fuckers are cucks, that are a slave to the tool that Alinsky put in RFR. "Always hold them to their standards", you fuckers will ALWAYS hold on to stupid morals that don't mean a goddamn thing to leftist. Like the Michael Moore speech "Ohh guys that's not context we can't use that, that's not what he was getting at". Despite the Left doing that bullshit for decades and getting away with it. You people are loving pathetic.

Cool

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

As somebody who represents the City Clerk for a large liberal city, this hearing in Clark County is hilarious and somewhat cringeworthy to watch at the same time. Idiots need to be sanctioned.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

this judge rules

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

No. Never Stella.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
This judge is making GBS threads on him so hard wow.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
:cripes:

he really doesn't understand the FOIA

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

RACHET posted:

:salt:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
judge loving rules

shut this poo poo down

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Still Fluxing posted:

I teach second grade in Sweden, and today I had to reassure my students that Donald Trump wasn't going to win, and there wasn't going to be a war.

Hope you guys prove me right!

Sweden! :argh:

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
This guy should raise his voice at the judge more. That always works well.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

yea mr tailor u heard me right. I want u to put saran wrap on the suit, and iron that on too, shiny as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/796074984246415360

• Locked thread