Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Taco Duck posted:

As somebody who represents the City Clerk for a large liberal city, this hearing in Clark County is hilarious and somewhat cringeworthy to watch at the same time. Idiots need to be sanctioned.

A very longtime friend shocked the hell out of me a few weeks ago when he told me that breaking any laws would be acceptable if it helped Hillary to beat Trump.
I will still consider him a friend but he has seriously, SERIOUSLY let me down.

Liberalism is fascism in waiting. Its adherents often don't even comprehend what they are doing, the kind of world they want to bring into being. I do my best to warn them, to persuade them otherwise. But more often than not they are too blinded by irrational hatred and a desire for power over others.

Germany was once considered the most Christian country in Europe. And they still went all in for Hitler. I'm beginning to understand why, more than ever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

oystertoadfish posted:

i love bitterness and alcohol

its a match made in heaven

How much do you love campari? For me it's a lot.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump lawyer gettin cucked

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

f#a# posted:

IPAs are all Americans deserve to drink today.

can i get permission to drink my 6 pack of this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love that the trump campaign got a female judge.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

This guy is such a jabroni

His voice is breaking as he becomes increasingly desperate, the Judge ain't having any of his poo poo

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

"why are we HERE"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Who else wants to start trolling Bill Mitchell with fake exit polls?
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796075028764880896

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

oystertoadfish posted:

yeah

i think ill vote for the school funding bill even tho its evil apparently

and the medical thing where they lock in the funding ill vote for that

gently caress the big bonds approval build the tunnels build the high speed rail build build build

72hr legislation review period? i mean i guess? it makes me suspicious but its by the guy who got the nonpartisan districting passed i thiknk

tax rich people yes, tax poor nicotine addicts no

other obvious stuff idk

then i guess no on the prescription drug thing bc everybody seems to think itd have negative consequences?

anti death penalty on those two

guess ill vote yes on the dickwaving gun thing from newsom

and ya, 67 yes 65 no

any opinions? last callllllll

no on the 72 hour thing, it will really slow down the legislature (any time someone amends a bill it will be delayed for 72 hours)

it's just there so the republicans can slow the tide of democratic legislation even more

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Trump guy: :qq: :qq:

NV judge lady: :nallears:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

RACHET posted:

Because you fuckers are cucks, that are a slave to the tool that Alinsky put in RFR. "Always hold them to their standards", you fuckers will ALWAYS hold on to stupid morals that don't mean a goddamn thing to leftist. Like the Michael Moore speech "Ohh guys that's not context we can't use that, that's not what he was getting at". Despite the Left doing that bullshit for decades and getting away with it. You people are loving pathetic.

Sir, this is a drive up laundromat do you have any clothes or can you please let the line proceed

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I needed this court hearing. Humor is a good cure for anxiety.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this courtroom is a preview of when trump contests the election results by the way

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

RACHET posted:

A very longtime friend shocked the hell out of me a few weeks ago when he told me that breaking any laws would be acceptable if it helped Hillary to beat Trump.

Liberalism is fascism in waiting. Its adherents often don't even comprehend what they are doing, the kind of world they want to bring into being. I do my best to warn them, to persuade them otherwise. But more often than not they are too blinded by irrational hatred and a desire for power over others.

Germany was once considered the most Christian country in Europe. And they still went all in for Hitler. I'm beginning to understand why, more than ever.

:chloe:

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .
This guy's haircut is starting to hurt my eyes. I think it's reflecting the glare off his suit.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
whoa, how did a corn cob get a law degree?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

u got uhhhh any spray on glossy varnish? that too

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Karl Sharks posted:

Yo that poo poo owns. Do it up.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

euphronius posted:

I love that the trump campaign got a female judge.

if only she was latina as well

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Where are you guys watching this judge stuff?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

RACHET posted:

Sir please if you don't have a ticket for your laundry you can proceed.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

OH poo poo I thought she was shutting down the stream

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Judge not understanding the fundamental approach to the entire conservative approach to legalism

1) get all the info
2) massage it to turn yourself into a victim

She's getting in the way of step 1, stop asking him to provide any evidence of wrongdoing! They FEEL wronged!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

The Ninth Layer posted:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Noooo camera isn't authorized!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
What is this lawyer even arguing?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

put that corn cob down!
put it down!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

RocktheCaulk posted:

Sir, this is a drive up laundromat do you have any clothes or can you please let the line proceed

That is a service I would love to have available and a job I would have a lot of pity for.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

crabcakes66 posted:

Is this guy one of those lovely TV lawyers or something?

Trump uses his real estate lawyers and his golf buddies (people's he's comfortable with) for his election law, something which is incredibly specific type of law

An issue he has never had a problem with before

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

WampaLord posted:

OH poo poo I thought she was shutting down the stream

even the people in the audience know this is some good poo poo that should be broadcast

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

The Ninth Layer posted:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Is he wearing a Chris Jericho shirt

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I wanna watch this lawsuit so bad gently caress being at work

curious
Mar 14, 2007

"Hey, I got one of my paperwork guys complaining about DEMON PILES."

curious posted:

Speaking of polls, I have been polling the postcount on this thread for the final countdown. Is 538 hiring?

I wish I'd started earlier because it would have been great to have a timeline of all the amazing titles.

I have switched this over to watch this thread (only seven hours late welp, NATE, HIRE ME) and am unskewing it by adding on the posts in the previous thread. Good luck everyone and enjoy your free and fair election. :abuela:

p.s.

the Guardian posted:

The Wall Street Journal is also reporting that the live voting data produced by VoteCastr is moving the markets.

lol who didn't see this coming

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pretty sure the Italian fascist party knew it was fascist what with calling itself fascist and all

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

phew i was scared for a second the judge was going to kick the camera out

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

RACHET posted:

If I had to guess, I think there are a lot of Sanders voters who were very much like our NeverTrumpers.

As much as they were going to whine about Hillary, they couldn’t see Trump being President.

These Sanders people are young and online - very connected and they get their information on the world that way - not through the networks or cable.

Wikileaks started releasing the pedophile stuff on Saturday I think. For perhaps more of these Sanders people, it was enough to have them write in Bernie, or not vote for Hillary.

I know I wrote in a couple of names on my ballot knowing full well it would be the same as invalidating my vote in that race. I couldn’t vote for the choices on that race.

I think that may be the think we don’t see yet - a write in vote for Sanders pulling Clinton votes as if Bernie was still on the ballot.

No proof of this, but the pedophile thing is likely the last straw. Comet Ping Pong Pizza is starting to blow up. This guy actually put pedophile activist logos into his corporate logos for the other businesses he owns.

A 32 to 25 margin in the midnight voting is pretty massive. It may be a very good day. Fraud is afoot in an unprecedented way, however, so anything can happen.

Not sure the Sanders people are going to forgive Hillary.

Sir, this is the DMV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

It's alright. I think all blood orange beer smells kinda moldy. The flying dog Oaked Chipotle Ale is crazy loving good though.

My parent's next door neighboor was a flying dog distributor. I used to just go grab a few cases and get loving blitzed whenever I was home for the holidays.

• Locked thread