Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mr. World posted:

This guy's haircut is starting to hurt my eyes. I think it's reflecting the glare off his suit.
Seriously, what is that suit?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

he sounds like a kid reasoning with his mother

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Yo that poo poo owns. Do it up.

i'm trying to figure out when i should start drinking, got a fifth of vodka and some rum in the freezer, but i'm gonna be up for a while tonight :getin:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

The Ninth Layer posted:

Where are you guys watching this judge stuff?

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

no on the 72 hour thing, it will really slow down the legislature (any time someone amends a bill it will be delayed for 72 hours)

it's just there so the republicans can slow the tide of democratic legislation even more

alright ill go with that

if it loses by 1 vote you should congratulate yourself for changing history :sun:

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Nevada judge corncob feed refuses to work for me, most upsetting development thus far today

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Noooo camera isn't authorized!
different camera, someone probably pulled out a phone because that guy is getting owned

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

RACHET posted:

Because you fuckers are cucks, that are a slave to the tool that Alinsky put in RFR. "Always hold them to their standards", you fuckers will ALWAYS hold on to stupid morals that don't mean a goddamn thing to leftist. Like the Michael Moore speech "Ohh guys that's not context we can't use that, that's not what he was getting at". Despite the Left doing that bullshit for decades and getting away with it. You people are loving pathetic.

nice

melt

down

:cool:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
did she just call him a cock roach?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Judge is hamming it up in the most professional manner possible, and knows that he has nothing.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
this judge is gold

sugar free jazz posted:

after this hearing the lawyer guy is gonna go to his drycleaner and be like "yes hi the usual, just iron the loving poo poo out of my suit as hot as possible make it a goddamn mirror"

FuhrerHat posted:

put that corn cob down!
put it down!

this thread is gold

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .
I'm not owned! I'm not owned!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
that suit

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
help my friends have become insufferable and they will be at my house to watch election stuff. How do I survive

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

OldTennisCourt posted:

What is this lawyer even arguing?

Wants the poll worker log saved so they can interview them. Judge doesn't want to do it because if she does it becomes official record and open to the public.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Cubey posted:

this courtroom is a preview of when trump contests the election results by the way

I want to watch RBG riverdance on the Trump campaign.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Assuming Hilary wins tonight I am just going to explode with glee.

I am containing myself and trying not to enjoy anything too much cause I do not want it to come back around and bite myself in the rear end.

But if Hilary wins and all those absolute shitheel alt-righters/racists/misogynists/fuckheads get put in their goddamn loving place I will go goddamn supernuclear with happiness.

The potential of a Trump presidency has prevented me from enjoying politics this year. When this is over, assuming Hilary wins, my guttural scream of exuberance will be the eighth wonder of the world.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/796076766930440192

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't even know what this guy is trying to accomplish anymore.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hello my literal nightmares

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Of course a Trump lawyer would be wearing a suit that looks like it's made of aluminum

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I think this attorney is just stalling for an extra billable hour.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Mr. World posted:

I'm not owned! I'm not owned!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Farg posted:

help my friends have become insufferable and they will be at my house to watch election stuff. How do I survive

booze and deep fried pickles / mozzarella sticks

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

RACHET posted:

If I had to guess, I think there are a lot of Sanders voters who were very much like our NeverTrumpers.

As much as they were going to whine about Hillary, they couldn’t see Trump being President.

These Sanders people are young and online - very connected and they get their information on the world that way - not through the networks or cable.

Wikileaks started releasing the pedophile stuff on Saturday I think. For perhaps more of these Sanders people, it was enough to have them write in Bernie, or not vote for Hillary.

I know I wrote in a couple of names on my ballot knowing full well it would be the same as invalidating my vote in that race. I couldn’t vote for the choices on that race.

I think that may be the think we don’t see yet - a write in vote for Sanders pulling Clinton votes as if Bernie was still on the ballot.

No proof of this, but the pedophile thing is likely the last straw. Comet Ping Pong Pizza is starting to blow up. This guy actually put pedophile activist logos into his corporate logos for the other businesses he owns.

A 32 to 25 margin in the midnight voting is pretty massive. It may be a very good day. Fraud is afoot in an unprecedented way, however, so anything can happen.

Not sure the Sanders people are going to forgive Hillary.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

^bwaaaahahahaha

the papal states were teh most christian state in europe cmon now

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Nevada judge corncob feed refuses to work for me, most upsetting development thus far today

it's back up for me, was having trouble too

we're probably melting their servers

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm trying to figure out when i should start drinking, got a fifth of vodka and some rum in the freezer, but i'm gonna be up for a while tonight :getin:

I'm a big fan of starting slow...granted when you have this much time it's important to pace and savor :)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

RACHET posted:

A very longtime friend shocked the hell out of me a few weeks ago when he told me that breaking any laws would be acceptable if it helped Hillary to beat Trump.
I will still consider him a friend but he has seriously, SERIOUSLY let me down.

Liberalism is fascism in waiting. Its adherents often don't even comprehend what they are doing, the kind of world they want to bring into being. I do my best to warn them, to persuade them otherwise. But more often than not they are too blinded by irrational hatred and a desire for power over others.

Germany was once considered the most Christian country in Europe. And they still went all in for Hitler. I'm beginning to understand why, more than ever.

please ban this man

I hope this makes him hate liberals more btw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The rest of these proceedings are going to be him making the same argument a dozen times and her explaining it a dozen times

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

York_M_Chan posted:

who cares, trump's not going to pay him

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

York_M_Chan posted:

Usually court time is billed at a 1.5 multiplier !!

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This guy REALLY REALLY REALLY wants the personal info of the poll workers at that location in his own possession, right now, and all the pretense is falling away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
dang lost the nevada stream

• Locked thread