Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
I can't believe BumbleBill Mitchell is going to unskew the actual results live on air!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hannity says the next few days he is going to talk about the end of the OLD REPUBLICAN ORDER and how A NEW RIGHT is emerging...

His big beef with the old order is not listening to working people(White people).

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

SirPhoebos posted:

Still need recommendation for election drinking
can i recommend

4 oz mezcal
1/4 oz agave
3 dashes angostura bitters
3 dashes orange bitters
stir on ice, pour over ice, twist of orange

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

i need texas data

I can confirm that I voted :abuela: but most people at my work are pro trump. I'd expect trump to carry this state

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

WarMECH posted:

I'm more looking forward to Rubio losing than Trump, since the latter has already lost this horrid state already.

Rubio and Arpaio losing are the cherries on top for this election

edit: and sean hannity and rudy giuliani looking like complete loving morons live on tv

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Lycus posted:

Basically, I like direct democracy for general social issues, but not for budgeting decisions.

:agreed:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Venom Snake posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

loving elves!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
im so happy yall

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Just saw that episode last night.

You are my hero.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I'm more concerned with what happens after the election

The right has lost it's Reagan era majority, and firmly lost it, but they are not going down without a fight (maybe literally), unlike the left which rather meekly gave up its hegemony in the 60s-80s.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Oh god this Judge is destroying this Trump lawyer

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Ivanka really is the most talented member of the Trump clan.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

mormonpartyboat posted:

i got some ribeye cap steaks waiting in the fridge when i get home

mmmmmmm

Girlfriend and I are doing shredded chicken tacos tonight. Total coincidence, but if there's gonna be a taco truck on every corner we should get started early. :yum:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

RocktheCaulk posted:

Florida is pretty much :abuela: right?

It's looking very positive for Clinton, although it's still not likely to be an early call.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

loving dying over here

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

:allears:

guys at work think it's going to be a squeaker

surely trump will win florida!

:allears:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

SirPhoebos posted:

Anything cold, wet and preferably high ABV%

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Alex Jones now discussing how Lady Gaga is a "nazi high priestess" and Jay-Z is a disciple of Aleister Crowley.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Look at those eyes!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

remusclaw posted:

These are ridiculously humanizing for that fucker, I hope they don't get out to a wider audience.

a little too late innit

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

:golfclap:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Montasque posted:

Hannity says the next few days he is going to talk about the end of the OLD REPUBLICAN ORDER and how A NEW RIGHT is emerging...

His big beef with the old order is not listening to working people(White people).

This kinda sounds like he thinks they're going to lose but by less than Romney, thus justifying that Trumpism is better?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Montasque posted:

Hannity says the first wave of exit polls were 'not to the media's liking' and had a cocky little laugh.

He says he saw them but he can't talk about them, then hinted that it looks WAY better for Trump than people thought.

Hannity just now: "THE OLD REPUBLICAN ORDER IS DEAD!"

Hannity has completely put his eggs into the alt-right and Trump TV. When Trump TV goes under, I wonder if I can find Sean Hannity on the streets trying to apply for welfare and begging for the nanny state to take care of him as he smells more and more like his own feces.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Kyrosiris posted:

Girlfriend and I are doing shredded chicken tacos tonight. Total coincidence, but if there's gonna be a taco truck on every corner we should get started early. :yum:

Chicken fajitas are on our menu for Thursday, but drat do they sound good for tonight.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

can i recommend

4 oz mezcal
1/2 oz agave
3 dashes angostura bitters
3 dashes orange bitters
stir on ice, pour over ice, twist of orange

how about instead of whatever the ruck this is, instead go with

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

SirPhoebos posted:

As a professional drunk I consider the 20th Century the finest cocktail ever made. You could do no better than watching an Dread Abuala while sipping one. "It tastes like art deco."

http://imbibemagazine.com/recipe-twentieth-century/

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Joementum posted:

Alex Jones now discussing how Lady Gaga is a "nazi high priestess" and Jay-Z is a disciple of Aleister Crowley.

frankenfreak posted:

Hail Satan and her loyal earthly servant, Slay Queen and Dread Abuela Hillary Clinton! :twisted:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Joementum posted:

you're doing gods work

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Baronash posted:

Chicken fajitas are on our menu for Thursday, but drat do they sound good for tonight.

We're doing Tacos as well tonight, but i'm on the opposite of you: fajitas sound drat good

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

sugar free jazz posted:

how about instead of whatever the ruck this is, instead go with

get em cold and duct tape them to your hands, then

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Joementum posted:

Alex Jones now talking about how it was hard to pick up women at barbecues because he couldn't stop talking about the new world order.

drat it I've been mainlining his marathon all morning but I missed that bit. He said some great stuff about 12-15 year olds being a big part of his new audience. All those woke millennial voters to the new world order.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

frankenfreak posted:

Look at those eyes!

just before the red pill kicks in

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

:chloe: number 2

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Nichael posted:

I do wonder sometimes if I'm missing out on the sweet meltdowns of Fox, or the weird insanity of CNN, but I think MSNBC is still best for entertainment.

2012 was great on MSNBC because they called Ohio for Obama and a few minutes later Maddow said "I know I'm not supposed to do this, but everyone should be watching Fox News right now, Carl Rove is losing his mind."

So I switched to Fox News and Rove was indeed losing his mind. Then i switched back to MSNBC and they were all laughing at him with me.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

a little too late innit

Nothing should let people feel bad for him after this election. He deserves no pity.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Montasque posted:

I'm psyched for Republicans to ditch the millionaires and go pro union and become a Midwest and south (but not too hispanic) party

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if he released those dumb photos around pussygate he might have had a chance but he probably wouldn't want himself to be seen as anything else but a god amongst men

also because they likely didnt have those photos in their possession, that poo poo was randomly found

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

WarMECH posted:

Anything cold, wet and preferably high ABV%

Your avatar is great

• Locked thread