Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/magnifier661/status/796083742880235521

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Pakled posted:

Julian Castro on CNN looks like he has glitter all over his face.

the dems have already been hitting up the strip clubs, that's a good sign.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
alex jones will be haveing roger stone on soon. :siren:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

frankenfreak posted:

Look at those eyes!

No, one, thinks like the Don
Hits the links like the Don
Knows how bad the election is fixed like the Don!

"I use antlers in all of my decoratinggggg..."

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

remusclaw posted:

Trump up to 2 law suits today now. How many will be going before the end of the day?

I hope he files a lawsuit in literally every state by tomorrow morning.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Doorknob Slobber posted:

this would be funny and the goon meltdowns would probably be just as hilarious as the cob meltdowns
to say nothing of the gamma radiation meltdowns

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

:wow:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
i lust for 4chan death
https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/796043804629499904

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Doorknob Slobber posted:

this would be funny and the goon meltdowns would probably be just as hilarious as the cob meltdowns

You know what? This is the right way to think. Forget the consequences just laugh and accept nihilism! I am the beast who loled at the heart of the world.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

WarMECH posted:

Blue collar whites are the only reliable voting bloc for the GOP now. And since most of them are in jobs that are unionized, don't be surprised if the GOP flips to be pro-union before the next national election.

OR they'll continue to get them to vote against unions like they have been doing for decades

The GOP is run by its donors and its donors loathe unions. They will never, ever, ever be the pro-union party again. EVEN THEIR BASE does not want unions

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh man I'd almost forgotten about Ann Coulter.
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/795833821501460480

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Karl Sharks posted:

what the gently caress for? jfc

A Touchscreen machine that haven't been calibrated properly "switching votes" aka something that happens every election

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I am boycotting the election today because they closed the identification bureau and I need to get a stupid criminal background check proving I'm not a child diddler. Also because my vote is meaningless and I already took off my pants so the day is officially over.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Schnorkles posted:

I am heartened in Iowa by reports of huge turnout in Polk. Both for the house race there [toss-up] and for the state itself.

David Plouffe was on Keepin it 1600 yesterday saying he thought Iowa was at least a tossup and the rest of the tossups were gonna go Hillary

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

How legit is VoteCastr? It's satisfying my need for NUMBERS but I have no idea how much stock to put in it.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

how uh how do you have more than 4 grandparents born here?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Power of Pecota posted:

How legit is VoteCastr? It's satisfying my need for NUMBERS but I have no idea how much stock to put in it.

Not legit.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

frankenfreak posted:

Look at those eyes!
Quoting myself because there's so much to see here. Donald's eyes, Fred's and Mary(?)'s hair, the very German wall decorations...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Joe Biggs, on the InfoWars stream, has his shirt unbuttoned and is wearing a giant "TRUMP for President" silver necklace.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Steve Yun posted:

Handy dandy turnout tracker:

http://www.slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html

So far Hillary is matching obama's 2012 turnout and Trump is falling behind Romney in FL

these numbers are extremely my poo poo

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Power of Pecota posted:

put no stock because its all experimental

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Karl Sharks posted:

how uh how do you have more than 4 grandparents born here?

mormans

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
So, seriously, how did none of the MAGA lovers on 4chan know that you need to register to vote? They push for voter ID laws! If you ignore their racist intentions for the sake of argument, their main purpose is to make sure only people registered to vote can vote.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The big news fom my polling place, besides the unprecedented excellence of the bake sale, was that an old lady needed her son to help her see where to vote on the propositions (v bad ballot design) and she kept poking the curtain of my booth shouting "Jackson! Jackson! You got to help me, I'm blind!"

He was in the next booth, of course.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Pakled posted:

A Touchscreen machine that haven't been calibrated properly "switching votes" aka something that happens every election

oh good lord, he's corncobbing hard

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Karl Sharks posted:

what the gently caress for? jfc

So he can save face by blaming his loss on his opponent and a rigged system rather than himself

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

"bring back Jim Crow laws" - fascist crazy lady Ann Coulter

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

isk posted:

is it a federal crime to get dunked on in multiple states on the same day

Not at all, in fact it is the legal obligation of all Americans to dunk on Trump constantly.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Slate Action posted:

If the Dems somehow keep Iowa despite earlier giving up on it...I will be very happy.

Truth be told they do have some wiggle room. If Clinton's at a +6 or a +7 nationally they could pull it off.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

massive spider posted:

put no stock because its all experimental

Thanks~

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

I have a feeling this isn't even true

That would exclude a much larger % of white people compared to African Americans and probably push them to 20%+ of the electorate, and much of the whites left would be college educated.

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Power of Pecota posted:

if you want your numbers fix I suggest listening to Number Girl for the time being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=239Ze1AlkKg

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Power of Pecota posted:

it is poo poo from an rear end, ignore

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Covok posted:

So, seriously, how did none of the MAGA lovers on 4chan know that you need to register to vote? They push for voter ID laws! If you ignore their racist intentions for the sake of argument, their main purpose is to make sure only people registered to vote can vote.
"Uhh, here's my ID. Register...?"

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

You know what? This is the right way to think. Forget the consequences just laugh and accept nihilism! I am the beast who loled at the heart of the world.

i admit i might be completely dead inside

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
https://twitter.com/joshmbarn/status/796028474171555840

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
MSNBC hot take: early Latino voting breaking for Clinton

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Covok posted:

No way more than 1 of those is real. The first one may have been but the rest are copy cats.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I need a palette-cleanser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You need small hands to vote Trump lol.

• Locked thread