Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

negromancer posted:

There's so many problems with this tweet.

Donald Trump is not planning to concede at all tonight. He's gonna throw out so many lawsuits to prevent saying he lost.

Let him.

Like seriously if he loses and goes out in the whiniest and most pathetic way possible, assuring that his loss is signed and sealed, that would be the best outcome. It would even shut down the "it was rigged" poo poo because if he decided to force the investigation it would just prove he lost square and fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
CNN just called Trump out on his stupid tweet and confirmed it's actually "county".

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Let him.

Like seriously if he loses and goes out in the whiniest and most pathetic way possible, assuring that his loss is signed and sealed, that would be the best outcome. It would even shut down the "it was rigged" poo poo because if he decided to force the investigation it would just prove he lost square and fair.

Yes, it will make the GOP seem so small and petty.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

biznatchio posted:

CNN just called Trump out on his stupid tweet and confirmed it's actually "county".

The dude's delivery of that was great. :haw:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

biznatchio posted:

Someone should post a video of it because the way he delivered those debunk lines were absolutely hilarious.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Kyrosiris posted:

The dude's delivery of that was great. :haw:

I enjoyed it.

Anyway, good to be back fellow voters. Another 15 min or so before exit polls. I am ready for Abuela.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

It doesn't even make sense as county, seeing as how there are 29 counties in Utah

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

XyrlocShammypants posted:

It doesn't even make sense as county, seeing as how there are 29 counties in Utah

The entire county of Utah, obviously

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

Drunk Theory posted:

I know it will happen eventually, but maybe we can avoid getting a white guy next cycle too.

Tammy Duckworth next cycle would be awesome, I think.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/jasonvolack/status/796103690398691328

The :smith:iest cake

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Eh, it depends on the county. Juab? Nobody give a gently caress. Salt Lake? Yeah that's kind of a big deal.

e:

RVProfootballer posted:

The entire county of Utah, obviously
There actually is a Utah county :haw: It's just south of Salt Lake and BYU is located there.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I voted today even though my presidential vote in Oklahoma probably doesn't matter at all. We had some important ballot questions and I can at least attempt to change our representatives I guess.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Maybe it was Utah County, a.k.a. Provo? If so, no great loss

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

ImpAtom posted:

Let him.

Maybe he is just looking for a reason not to go back to work. Most likely because he knows he has damaged his brand so much and he doesn't know how to clean up the mess he created.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Cingulate posted:

The problem with Merkel is she's a center-right politican (so a bit to the left of Clinton). So she lets in over half a million refugees. This makes the left hate her a bit less, but of course not enough to actually love her. But it makes the right hate her.

Though most everyone acknowledges she's doing a halfway decent job steering us through tough times. I think right now everyone here not an outright nazi is just really happy we have her, and are in no danger of electing an incompetent clown into office.

"A bit to the left of Clinton" is nonsense. Both of them are actually fairly similar in a lot of ways, there's no real reason to say she's to the left of Clinton, who's campaigning on LGBTQ rights. And yeah, she's kind of the consensus candidate, because at the least she's competent and there's a severe lack of viable alternatives in the German political scene.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Literally the worst cake ever, and I've seen cakes with a c-section on them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SubponticatePoster posted:

Eh, it depends on the county. Juab? Nobody give a gently caress. Salt Lake? Yeah that's kind of a big deal.
Actually, I've heard Juab has a lot of influence in Hollywood.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Is that the concession cake?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Just in case you didn't know, :siren: EXIT POLLS ARE IMMINENT:siren:

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
CNN is making a lot of hay out of the fact that Michigan is "in play."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

negromancer posted:

Like... a design of a c-section, or...?

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Mary Matalin, who "famously" left the Republican Party a few months back to join the Libertarian Party, tells MSNBC that "I didn't vote for Hillary, I didn't vote against Trump"

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Sky Shadowing posted:

Just invade you didn't know,

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/EDgCQaW.gifv

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Like... a design of a c-section, or...?

You have to cut the cake open to find out

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Turnout is poised to eclipse 2012's. Is that good or bad?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sky Shadowing posted:

*Rolls up sleeve, sees tattoo of "DON'T TRUST THEIR LIES"*

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Why would he order something that looks that terrible? I mean, it's a really well done cake, but it looks loving awful. Way too realistic.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, I've heard Juab has a lot of influence in Hollywood.
Don't you mean (((Juab)))?

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

negromancer posted:

Gonna need to take a timeout here.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

canepazzo posted:

super good. high turnout is always better for democrats

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Sky Shadowing posted:

Also it's only Indiana and Kentucky. Ain't gonna be no surprises there. CNN will probably make a big deal about Vigo County for some loving reason (because they need something to talk about and fill dead air between stuff actually happening).

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

canepazzo posted:

Don't see how it could be bad

Denzer
May 15, 2009
https://twitter.com/welovetrump/status/796071683958439937

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

botany posted:

"A bit to the left of Clinton" is nonsense. Both of them are actually fairly similar in a lot of ways, there's no real reason to say she's to the left of Clinton, who's campaigning on LGBTQ rights. And yeah, she's kind of the consensus candidate, because at the least she's competent and there's a severe lack of viable alternatives in the German political scene.
To be fair, if there was a Bundesland that had actually made anti-trans bathroom legislation, Merkel could run on LGBTQ rights too.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

canepazzo posted:

Depends. Are you Donald Trump?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Petr posted:

CNN is making a lot of hay out of the fact that Michigan is "in play."

The Trump surrogate is a tool who is rightfully getting laughed at.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Drone posted:

Also it's only Indiana and Kentucky. Ain't gonna be no surprises there. CNN will probably make a big deal about Vigo County for some loving reason (because they need something to talk about and fill dead air between stuff actually happening).
It does have America's largest Carpathian minority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

SubponticatePoster posted:

Don't you mean (((Juab)))?

I honestly thought it was pronounced "hwab," then I looked it up and realized that oh yeah, nothing in Utah is pronounced like it should be (see Tooele, Mantua, Hurricane)

• Locked thread