Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over that Marine LePen broadcast. What was that again?

yeah, Team Overhead Smash needs to yell a little louder into his tin can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Trumps presidency and gotv are in the same place

our hearts

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

How is Kasich doing tonight? Is he about to sweep all 538?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Red Minjo posted:

As someone who really likes the taste of milk and doesn't like the taste of alcohol I find these caricatures of milk drinkers as Arzyers to be offensive.

who's this enthusiastic about the taste of milk

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

jackofarcades posted:

all right, tell me how to appeal to white working class voters without loving over nonwhite voters

Coupons good for $20 off next Call of Duty game.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
God drat why the gently caress does MSNBC have Hugh Hewwit on?

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

paranoid randroid posted:

"i say, these Norsefire gents seem alright"

*Gets 60,000,000 votes*

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Nichael posted:

How is Kasich doing tonight? Is he about to sweep all 538?

what a hosed up way to spell jeb

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

all right, tell me how to appeal to white working class voters without loving over nonwhite voters

Stand behind labor instead of making your VP milquetoast right-to-work guy

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

I wonder if people in 1980 expected a woman president to happen before a black president.

I feel like Hillary is "on time" as in that we've already passed the point where a woman president is totally plausible, fittingly because of the experience we have of women like Hillary Clinton and very much because of Hillary herself. It seemed like Obama was "early". Like he came out of nowhere and if he hadn't been as talented as he was it would have been hard to predict him or any black politician being elected president.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Cheers John, you magnificent bastard :cheers:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Atoramos posted:

It's me

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

there are no booths in NY

proof: two Trumps looking at their wive's ballots.

lol NY

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

jackofarcades posted:

economically progressive ideas might peel a few of them, and even 10% would be huge

but aside from that? you cant! endeavor to make positive change while being actively resisted by the people who would benefit, i guess!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

happy erection day bro

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Quidam Viator posted:

in your opinion, what IS the problem? are you indicating it's some kind of outreach failure to bernouts, etc?

go away insane guy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bump_fn posted:

what a hosed up way to spell jeb

What? I'm just wondering how our new vice president is doing tonight. Jeb!/Kasich is about to sweep!

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Samuel Clemens posted:

The Trump campaign..smart enough

i have discovered a problem

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

What I want to know is, how is McMuffin doing?

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
please just kill me

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Joementum posted:

keep ignoring the problem that's caused this to be a close election if you want. don't think it's a great strategy.

the root problem is that 45% of america is racist as gently caress, not (((economic anxiety))). d&d milkdrinkers can whinge all they want about false consciousness but the fact is an enormous segment of the american people will willingly gently caress themselves as long as minorities get hosed harder by comparison

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
e: (((double post)))

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

jackofarcades posted:

campaign on universal government programs that provide necessary services without discrimination or means testing

there's no reason you can't say "we should do these things" even if it's not politically possible right now

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Fiction posted:

Stand behind labor instead of making your VP milquetoast right-to-work guy

how many white working-class voters are even union members these days versus decidedly anti-union?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

nachos posted:

I just randomly had a moment of extreme anxiety

Time to drink

relax, we got this

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

AlbieQuirky posted:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over that Marine LePen broadcast. What was that again?

All Mexicans are racists and you can't trust South American judges to be unbiased I think.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

westworld bestworld

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

reminder that JEB! is JEB! because of his initials

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
been years since I hung out with you guys, is #poligoon still on irc somewhere or has everyone moved to discord?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

FIVE MINUTES

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
EXIT POLLS GAY, SO WHAT

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
I was asleep for 2012s Rmoney disgrace, this time I'm gonna get to see history being made via shitposts in real time!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZaVA3NS7zE

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

My body is ready, as is my shitposting station.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Atoramos posted:

Me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Constant Hamprince posted:

the root problem is that 45% of america is racist as gently caress, not (((economic anxiety))). d&d milkdrinkers can whinge all they want about false consciousness but the fact is an enormous segment of the american people will willingly gently caress themselves as long as minorities get hosed harder by comparison
That's the problem here. A massive, massive portion of this nation will actively gently caress themselves over every time rather than help out both minorities and themselves. This election proves that.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I don't know where people get the idea that the working class abandoned the Democrats because of civil rights. The realignment really kicked in once Clinton got elected on a Third Way platform.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Joementum posted:

campaign on universal government programs that provide necessary services without discrimination or means testing

there's no reason you can't say "we should do these things" even if it's not politically possible right now

how are you going to sell that to FYGM types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

AceRimmer posted:

EXIT POLLS GAY, SO WHAT

thankfully they're inconclusive so far, so no one is melting down or celebrating prematurely

• Locked thread