Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

fever erik is way better than only drunk/salviad erik

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

best thing I've watched all election day

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Reasonable Man
Sep 11, 2001

smithereens got 'em scaling heights

if 9/11 happened in 2016

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i will never forgive the owners of "Tard" the cat for their cowardly backtracking and claiming that the name is short for "Tardar Sauce," when everyone knows it's short for ReTard

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
tbh i would have done the same thing if it meant I could hella cash in on my dumb cat's internet celebrity status

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

vodkat posted:

best thing I've watched all election day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_prNM4QxF8E&hd=1

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

like most of these things, it's really for old people who are disabled and can't do things for themselves. the lightening cream kinda gives it away (it's for age spots). just like the snuggy is a wheelchair blanket.

but americans cant stand to see visions of their future in commercials so instead they advertise this product for disabled people by having naked ladies smile at the camera. ageist and misogynist at the same time.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

like most of these things, it's really for old people who are disabled and can't do things for themselves. the lightening cream kinda gives it away (it's for age spots). just like the snuggy is a wheelchair blanket.

but americans cant stand to see visions of their future in commercials so instead they advertise this product for disabled people by having naked ladies smile at the camera. ageist and misogynist at the same time.

source your quotes

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

um, p sure the lightening cream is for anal bleaching purposes considering the subject

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

is this a loss joke...

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

um, p sure the lightening cream is for anal bleaching purposes considering the subject

maybe, but it's 100% true that all these seemingly stupid made-for-tv products are really for elderly disabled people.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
snuggies are actually really great and nice. I have a camo one.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

today i saw a homeless tent that was tucked behind a bunch of bushes and made out of a camo tarp. i only spotted it because a reflective wrapper had blown up against it and caught my eye.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
for a while i wanted to get snuggies reclassified as clothing so they could be passed out to denver's homeless (city statute forbids them from having a blanket or any bedding materials while sitting or lying)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

(city statute forbids them from having a blanket or any bedding materials while sitting or lying)

jesus loving christ almighty

i already knew that those kind of laws are a thing but i'm still loving gobsmacked whenever i'm reminded

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Jonny 290 posted:

for a while i wanted to get snuggies reclassified as clothing so they could be passed out to denver's homeless (city statute forbids them from having a blanket or any bedding materials while sitting or lying)

what in the actual gently caress

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

some cities have banned sleeping outside

some cities have also passed explicit laws against urinating or defecating in public without also providing places for people to urinate or defecate.

the im(sometimes ex)plicit goal is to harass the homeless into another town. at least the cities that buy homeless people one-way tickets to another state are honest about it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
there are a few buildings with the anti-sit spikes on their nice stone walls, too. It's really horrible.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

what in the actual gently caress
they're called sit/lie ordinances and they're everywhere

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

there are a few buildings with the anti-sit spikes on their nice stone walls, too. It's really horrible.

"those are anti-pigeon spikes. no, really. we have enormous pigeons here, you don't even."

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Syncopated posted:

is this a loss joke...

i didn't even think of that before posting, but :drat:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

lol @ "we all know trump supporters are more easily triggered than a sixteen year old girl on tumblr who identifies as cartoon toast"

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

In that vein yospos favourite talking head is currently live streaming his/her/xe's opinions on this election buisnnes https://www.periscope.tv/DaftLimmy/1MYxNOXQlPPKw

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

the snuggie was made by a college student who sewed holes in their blanket so they wouldn't have to take their arm out to change the tv channel

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

the snuggie was made by a college student who sewed holes in their blanket so they wouldn't have to take their arm out to change the tv channel

:911:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

given the absence of a pee/jerk slit in the front i have a hard time believing this

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
like, companies that sell lift chairs or hearing aids or any number of disability/age products have never really shied away from showing people with actual disabilities/who are actually old in their ads

it's really weird that there's a persuasive myth about chintzy as-seen-on-tv products being secret medical devices

Trig Discipline posted:

given the absence of a pee/jerk slit in the front i have a hard time believing this

that's what the mountain dew bottle and sock under the blanket are for

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

butthole bleaching on a stick I can buy at That One Awkward Aisle At Target

please!

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

vodkat posted:

In that vein yospos favourite talking head is currently live streaming his/her/xe's opinions on this election buisnnes https://www.periscope.tv/DaftLimmy/1MYxNOXQlPPKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcOFTSLS-No&t=102s

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

most of america right now:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

bring back the bread lines already and admit defeat capitalism, god drat

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

namaste.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

duTrieux. posted:

https://twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/796172874314870785

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

• Locked thread