Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
3 million people voting trump is gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
did the cnn guy just say gently caress yer countY?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

This is terrifying.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Did we just get Florida?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Any of you guys have the psp tv stream?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Should I not be watching CNN? They're showing Trump ahead almost everywhere and it's disconcerting

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Is it too close

Or too early?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lemming posted:

what does this mean im arzying

It's too white and too dumb for abuela

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Dolash posted:

Honestly this map doesn't look that different from 2012 so far, kinda crazy how an election this nuts hardly moves the needle.

theres a looooot of really loving stupid americans

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

hahaha "got off the phone with inside sources inside the trump campaign" says the talking head

literally scooped by twitter and somethingawful dot com

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

Turns out "drink every time you Arzy" is a poor game for your health on election day.

id be sober

:smuggo:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i dunno if it's been posted in here yet, but there was an active shooter at a polling station in LA

1 is dead, at least 3 have been injured

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-azusa-shooting-injuries-20161108-story.html

i'm not sure if the shooter has been apprehended yet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol megyn kelly bringing up the gender gap and struggling to sound like a neutral party

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Also I just checked a tracker and laughed when I saw McMuffin at 1.1% in KY :patriot:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

trump sipping a diet coke per msnbc

sounds day crew as gently caress, sippy cup n poo poo

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

"Drink every time you don't see a blue state on the Guardian map" is also a very unhealthy game btw.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Water Resistant posted:

God what they're talking about on CNN is so stupid. What the national vote count is right now means jack poo poo, and Wolf has to know that but they're talking about it anyways.

((((CNN)))) is a stupid biasddd media source for idiots! What do you expect?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Hypha posted:

Too bad

Arzy time!

I'm not that worried. Most of our youngs are college students and staggering amount of them are foreigners who go to Georgetown or George Washington and are from the Middle East or Asia. They can't vote and their parents just buy up real estate they can rent out after. Most of the olds are very well off (top five richest places in the USA) and thus are hardcore Democratic and work government or contracting jobs, they can vote absentee if they want to.

We don't really have that many working class types to deal with. It's an interesting change, but I think early voting was up anyways and if the working class isn't voting that's better for my team here anyways.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

MysteriousStranger posted:

I find MSNBC to be obnoxious as hell over time. While I once liked Maddow, Kornaiki (spelling I'm sure), Hayes, and Lawrence they really come off badly over time. Way too snarky and smarter than thou. That sort of stuff can work but it's way to formulaic over time. I prefer more straight news like PBS, NPR, BBC.

MSNBC is great when going for specific coverage, but if you watch it too much it really does grate on your nerves.

that's just cause you're a dumb person

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Check out Trump candidate wrecked cake

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
What site are you guys using to check live results? I was looking at Politico but it's being kind of obnoxious in making me scroll down to each state.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

DarkCrawler posted:

MSNBC reporting that Clinton did better with White college AND non-college graduates then Obama :stare:

if only the dems had a candidate who could connect with the economic anxieties of the white working class

Serf
May 5, 2011

how can even 1 person vote for the human nuclear waste dump that is Trump

oh right, racism

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Ohio is nothing but a cut-rate Pennsylvania

Fuckfuck fuckin gently caress my dumb rear end state goddamn ohio

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Did John King just say "gently caress your county"? :stare:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Condiv posted:

i dunno if it's been posted in here yet, but there was an active shooter at a polling station in LA

1 is dead, at least 3 have been injured

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-azusa-shooting-injuries-20161108-story.html

i'm not sure if the shooter has been apprehended yet

posted earlier, haven't seen any updates/info

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Xandu posted:

What site are you guys using to check live results? I was looking at Politico but it's being kind of obnoxious in making me scroll down to each state.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president is good

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dolash posted:

Honestly this map doesn't look that different from 2012 so far, kinda crazy how an election this nuts hardly moves the needle.

I'm gonna be pissed if some weird states don't flip. I'm surprised her giant gotv advantage isn't enough for Ohio

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Zaphod42 posted:

Its fine. Don't worry. Worst case scenario, compare to this map: https://twitter.com/b_schaffner/status/793852628857942016/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Anything red on that map doesn't matter at all.

What's also funny is with a blue Florida you can give Trump this map + Colorado, Michigan and NH and he still loses

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This fuckin cake is the thing of nightmares
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/796150036312813568

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

nachos posted:

3 million people voting trump is gross

in your heart you want to vote trump

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Sad, but not unexpected how even cheeto hitler gets this many votes. Still not Arzying, by all accounts the presidential race is over

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/796150229397598209

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

mastershakeman posted:

I'm gonna be pissed if some weird states don't flip. I'm surprised her giant gotv advantage isn't enough for Ohio

the night is young. have faith in :abuela:

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Serf posted:

oh right, racism

Don't forget misogyny!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Serf posted:

oh right, racism

I regret this post

it is an insult to nuclear waste

at least it has potential

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MysteriousStranger posted:

I find MSNBC to be obnoxious as hell over time. While I once liked Maddow, Kornaiki (spelling I'm sure), Hayes, and Lawrence they really come off badly over time. Way too snarky and smarter than thou. That sort of stuff can work but it's way to formulaic over time. I prefer more straight news like PBS, NPR, BBC.

MSNBC is great when going for specific coverage, but if you watch it too much it really does grate on your nerves.

Maddow, at least, is Literally Smarter Than You no matter who she's talking to, probably. Especially about politics.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I've seen this so many times. What is he doing here?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9tybwE69g0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
Clinton leading in VA already lmao

• Locked thread