Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm watching NBCNews. They have James Carville on right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Besides Broward where are the other big uncounted Dem areas in Florida (using CNN's stats)?

Edit: Never mind Broward came in and flipped Florida back.

Hillsborough county (where I am from!) will make a big difference too. It's two counties west of Orlando if you didn't know.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TBeats posted:

Hillsborough county (where I am from!) will make a big difference too. It's two counties west of Orlando if you didn't know.

Okay and yep that looks to be doing the job. Sorry besides a few places in Florida it's hard to tell when it goes from hick to non-hick with the county names.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Hillsborough is Tampa and the surrounding areas. It's a pretty interesting microcosm, featuring large minority populations, a big military presence, a lot of working professionals, and more traditional Florida rednecks.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Hillary's up by 1.7% in NC, 15% counted

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

psydude posted:

Hillsborough is Tampa and the surrounding areas. It's a pretty interesting microcosm, featuring large minority populations, a big military presence, a lot of working professionals, and more traditional Florida rednecks.

Tampa has a HUGE hispanic population, a demographic that isn't exactly going Trump's way.

MacDill is also in south Tampa but I have no idea which way the military is swinging on this one but all of my facebook mil friends are mostly pro Trump. But I was in Infantry-land and infantry are stupid.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Trump looking like he's going to get curb stomped in FL.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://twitter.com/pourmecoffee/status/796094414527598592

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:getin:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Horror-Clown is a good user name

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PA time!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Florida has just over 6 million votes reported with ~25% of precincts reporting. There were just under 8.5 million votes in 2012 and 2008.

Turnout is nuts this year.

But I may be misjudging because a bunch of smaller precincts might make it similar. But I think Florida will eclipse 8.5m votes this year.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I made the mistake of posting in a facebook thread by a crazy fundy guy I used to serve with who is talking about shooting up places and wrote,

quote:

I don't give a gently caress how petty you might think it is to cut sling load on "brothers" for their political choices. If you vote for a oval office like Hillary who will bring war and put my babies lives at risk, not only are you no longer my brother, you can eat a bag of dicks. And should I see your face in the midst of a civil war, I will loving end you like any other enemy of this nation.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

TBeats posted:

Florida has just over 6 million votes reported with ~25% of precincts reporting. There were just under 8.5 million votes in 2012 and 2008.

Turnout is nuts this year.

But I may be misjudging because a bunch of smaller precincts might make it similar. But I think Florida will eclipse 8.5m votes this year.

killary leading by over 100k votes

i'm not even from there and i'm loving glued to this coverage

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Some kind of Party-affiliated youth propaganda auxiliary was distributing free sandwiches at my polling station.
I fought the power by taking two sandwiches and like maybe 8 cookies total.
Turnout seemed really good for the young ethnic chick demo, which is key for my boners

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeris posted:

I made the mistake of posting in a facebook thread by a crazy fundy guy I used to serve with who is talking about shooting up places and wrote,

people who unironically say things like "cut sling load" or other stupid mil jargon in everyday conversation are morons.

i think the only thing i say is "tracking" from time to time when talking to profs, and that's rare. like "i'm not tracking when this assignment is due." and i feel like a doofus every time.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Tammy Duckworth projected to win.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I guess I'm a huge politics nerd, because this poo poo has been my sports for the past month. I've even been listening to podcasts.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

:unsmith:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Sever I guess lol gently caress dude

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

psydude posted:

I guess I'm a huge politics nerd, because this poo poo has been my sports for the past month. I've even been listening to podcasts.

midterm elections are like college football.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Oh god, Conway is on NBC News now.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
VOTER FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUDDDDD

https://twitter.com/FBCSO/status/796151174202347520

oh nevermind

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

abc have called it for her

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
slippage

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Tammy Duckworth is the Daniel Inouye of this generation.

e: Conway's actually not talking out of her rear end anymore. Guess she just can't put up with the bullshit anymore.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Two Finger posted:

abc have called it for her

So has NBC

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

TBeats posted:

people who unironically say things like "cut sling load" or other stupid mil jargon in everyday conversation are morons.

i think the only thing i say is "tracking" from time to time when talking to profs, and that's rare. like "i'm not tracking when this assignment is due." and i feel like a doofus every time.

To be fair "tracking" is a pretty versatile bit of verbal shorthand.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

psydude posted:

Oh god, Conway is on NBC News now.

She sounds tired and defeated as gently caress

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Generation Internet posted:

She sounds tired and defeated as gently caress

Yep.

gently caress, Florida is 80% in and Clinton is still ahead. If she takes Florida and PA then it's game over.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Rubio projected to be reelected :barf:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

psydude posted:

Yep.

gently caress, Florida is 80% in and Clinton is still ahead. If she takes Florida and PA then it's game over.

where are you seeing this? i'm on theguardian.com watching their coverage and they're only showing 49% counted

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Rubio projected to be reelected :barf:

Yeah, but we knew that was going to happen. Now if a solid, center-left Puerto Rican were to run against him in 6 years then he'd probably be toast.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Duckworth stomped Kirk. Tremendous victory.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Two Finger posted:

where are you seeing this? i'm on theguardian.com watching their coverage and they're only showing 49% counted

NBCNews live stream on YouTube.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Ohio is pretty blue right now, with Cinci, Cleveland, and Columbus all seemingly in the bag for Clinton. What other counties are there in Ohio that are significant?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone seen these numbers yet?

quote:

HARRY ENTEN 8:10 PM
This is why it’s important to wait for the Panhandle to report in Florida. Trump has just jumped into the lead in Florida by 12,000 votes. Still a lot of votes to be counted in that state.

I haven't seen that reflected anywhere yet?

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
lol blue Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

CNN.

• Locked thread