Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vasudus
May 30, 2003

This is what I am predicting. I don't see GA or AZ flipping but it'll be close. Also betting that big red takes OH, but narrowly.

Nevada is a done deal in my mind, as is Florida. The number of nonwhites is insane this cycle, thanks Orangegropenfuhrer.

No planned concession speech from Trump, just a half hour rambling.

No race wars or uprisings, just a bunch of alt-right dudes freaking the gently caress out on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'm not opposed to flipping OH to HRC, really depends on early numbers coming out of Cuyahoga and Hamilton counties.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I think Clinton wins Florida, but loses PA due to the transit worker strike in Philly. I don't know about NC. Their voter suppression laws seem to be working, so it'll probably keep African Americans from voting. I honestly think it'll be pretty close and Clinton will probably get around 280-290 electoral votes, but will win the national popular vote by greater margins than Obama did in 2012.

psydude fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 7, 2016

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

psydude posted:

but loses PA due to the transit worker strike in Philly.
The city filed a motion with state court to seek a temporary injunction for Election Day. It'll be heard tomorrow morning at 9:30am.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

shyduck posted:

The city filed a motion with state court to seek a temporary injunction for Election Day. It'll be heard tomorrow morning at 9:30am.

Yeah that, and most polling places in the city tend to be within walking distance for most voters. It'll have an effect on turnout but not one as massive as people seem to think it will.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
SEPTA strike is over, and NC looking like a Trump win based off EV. Who knows though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Utah is gonna go mcmullin and I think that there will be at least senate committee meetings on confirming Garland starting later this week or early next.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
excuse me the thread title is incorrect it is spelled LIEberal

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

got my vote

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
ground floor so when this whole poo poo heap collapses faster than Tower 7 I die a quick and painless death

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I predict trump getting waffle stomped followed by 4 years of tantrums by trump supports.

Hail Satan

*Farts*

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I kinda wanted the thread title to mention consulting a doctor if the election lasts longer than four hours.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Those political calls I've been getting have escalated to texts. Time to break out goatse?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Those political calls I've been getting have escalated to texts. Time to break out goatse?

Why ask, you know the answer.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
This is a good idea. Thanks Vas.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Trump is about to be Space Jammed tomorrow.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Glenn Beck is... right?

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/14/glenn-beck-tries-out-decency

What an amazing time to be alive :allears:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This is a good idea. Thanks Vas.

NC GOP practically bragging about African-American early voting numbers being down.

https://twitter.com/RaleighReporter/status/795669824135430145/photo/1

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

NC GOP practically bragging about African-American early voting numbers being down.

https://twitter.com/RaleighReporter/status/795669824135430145/photo/1

[altright]THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS INSTITUTIONAL RACISM[/altright]

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank you I know won't have to read GBS...or CSPAM.

Also no way Trump is getting PA...it's not a battleground state....despite the bullshit that gets spewed every cycle about it.

Oh I loved getting robocalled by Huckabee talking about Jesus.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Nov 7, 2016

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/pourmecoffee/status/795288082195025920

ONE AMERICA

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I admit I'm worried about Michigan. Trump's message of bringing back the jobs resonances and the Clinton campaign has spent a lot of time here.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I admit I'm worried about Michigan. Trump's message of bringing back the jobs resonances and the Clinton campaign has spent a lot of time here.

Obama and some others are swinging through there to attempt to shore it up. The state Republican party seems cautiously optimistic, although since Michigan is heavily unionized and both UAW and AFL-CIO have endorsed Hillary, one has to wonder how many of those working class whites are actually going to jump ship. Clinton's started advertising in the state again, which may also help tamp down any Trump insurgency in the better educated parts of the state.

e: With that being said, I agree that it's cause for worry. And it looks like Clinton agrees too. But while Trump pretty much had to make a foray into blue territory to have any hope of winning, one has to wonder if he took his eye off Florida for too long.
e2: Since the transit strike in PA is over, and with Clinton holding her massive rally in Philadelphia with Bruce Springsteen (lord and savior of white people in eastern PA and NJ), let's assume Clinton takes PA and Trump takes Michigan. Given the demographics of Florida, the recent attention Clinton and her team have paid to it, and Trump's northern expedition, I'm also cautiously optimistic that she's going to manage to pull it. In that case, the outcome will look like this:

Clinton still wins (I gave NH and ME to Trump because there's too many Bernouts there that would probably rather watch the system bern than vote for Shillary).

psydude fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 7, 2016

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pence visited this morning. Our local perennial idiot candidate was there of course saying that Minnesota is going to go red this time like she does every election year. She's never won anything and doesn't have a job.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Sarah Palin? She also said polls are for strippers.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Sarah Palin? She also said polls are for strippers.

I'm guessing Michele Bachmann.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You can't piss your pants if you're knocking on doors or calling potential voters to get out and vote.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
The fact that it's even this close is disgusting to me on multiple levels.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
So where is the Giant Meteor / Nuclear First Strike vote?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Holy gently caress, the Obamas broke Glenn Beck.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

The fact that it's even this close is disgusting to me on multiple levels.

I think it is highly entertaining, but that is the perk of being a filthy foreigner.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

I think Glenn Beck suffers from really bad mental illness, because at times he seems rather rational. I mean, the guy is a pretty hardcore Mormon, but even he and his daughter walked out of God's Not Dead saying it was crap.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

psydude posted:

I'm guessing Michele Bachmann.
Nope. This lady couldn't even get elected to the water board. 6 years ago she managed to piss off the owners of a family owned resteraunt, who happened to be Republicans, by trying to host a campaign event there for a congressional candidate. They didn't want any part of it so she told them she was just having a get together for 20ish people. Then during this "get together" the candidate just happened to show up and start speaking to everyone in the resteraunt. They didn't stop him but they were loving pissed and banned her for life. Which she took as a victory. Her Teabagger shitbag won the election narrowly because midterm elections, especially 2010, are always horrible, but only held his seat for two years and immediately moved out of the state when he lost. Which is to say he stopled maintaining the residence he owned in-state, because his family didn't live there and I doubt he did either.

Anyway she's just a local loony who likes blowing her husband's money on failed campaigns whenever there's an oppurtunity. City elections are in off-years so she's almost always runnig for something.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

I think Glenn Beck suffers from really bad mental illness, because at times he seems rather rational. I mean, the guy is a pretty hardcore Mormon, but even he and his daughter walked out of God's Not Dead saying it was crap.
That's more of an evangelical thing honestly. If they had a president back in the white house and majorities or close in congress they'd probably be banging on night and day about what a bunch of heretics the Mormons are.

Glenn Beck was a shock jock who once called a rival DJ's wife on air so he could crack jokes about her recent miscarriage.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Didn't Glenn Beck used to be super liberal when he was on CNN? I seem to remember him doing a large piece about how terrible private healthcare is in the country and stating that we need some form of UHC. And also getting waterboarded and then completely reversing course on waterboarding not being torture.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

psydude posted:

Didn't Glenn Beck used to be super liberal when he was on CNN? I seem to remember him doing a large piece about how terrible private healthcare is in the country and stating that we need some form of UHC. And also getting waterboarded and then completely reversing course on waterboarding not being torture.

The former was after having botched rear end surgery, iirc. The latter was mancow, not glenn beck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Busr64_ymtc

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Right? That's where we're at. Insane conspiracy theorists are going "whoa hey we need to dial it back a bit".

E: holy poo poo this avatar :catstare:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

A Handed Missus posted:

I think it is highly entertaining, but that is the perk of being a filthy foreigner.

chances are this poo poo is either already where you live or is coming soon so let's just get drunk

E: holy poo poo this avatar :catstare:

lol wtf

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So was this somebody in DnD or somebody in GIP? Real tossup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

• Locked thread