Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Two Finger posted:

where are you seeing this? i'm on theguardian.com watching their coverage and they're only showing 49% counted

CNN has Killary at a slight lead in Florida, that said there's still several conservative counties in the panhandle that have yet to be counted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Two Finger posted:

where are you seeing this? i'm on theguardian.com watching their coverage and they're only showing 49% counted

It is pre-season maths.

This is laid out in most likely to least likely to vote certain ways for states that are up for grabs.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Dayton and Toledo

Montgomery, Wood, and Lucas respectively

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Syrian Lannister posted:

Dayton and Toledo

Montgomery, Wood, and Lucas respectively

Don't forget Summit and Stark.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
NYT had Texas as light blue :stare:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

NYT has been doing a poo poo job all night. CNN is actually doing better with up to date numbers.

Also Florida :stonk:

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Trump just took the lead in Florida with 86% of the vote in

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Florida is ridiculously tight right now.

I feel like I'm watching the most riveting turtle race ever right now.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Literally just votes from San Antonio.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Clinton's creeping up on 538's model.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Rubio projected to be reelected :barf:

Well, it couldn't all be roses.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Broward still showing 0% in

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
Florida <100 vote difference.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

psydude posted:

Clinton's creeping up on 538's model.

There's a Bill joke hiding in your post but I can't quite find it.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Washpost has Trump up by 60 votes.

e: Sorry, 29

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

trump leading florida by twenty eight votes

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
nbc stream keeps dropping

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lol Texas

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So literally both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein each on their own have enough to swing the Florida vote as it stands now.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Voted "none of these candidates" because gently caress this mess. Most of the downticket races are all independents or uncontested, so :shrug:

Edit:
And I took this on the way home

Godholio fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Nov 9, 2016

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

HARRY ENTEN 8:25 PM
Trump’s lead is climbing in Florida as more of the Panhandle is reporting. He’s now up by about 65,000 votes or 0.75 percentage points. This could end up coming down to the wire.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Barry O the eternal optimist

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/796160662493954048/

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

Voted "none of these candidates" because gently caress this mess. Most of the downticket races are all independents or uncontested, so :shrug:

:allears:

so brave

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Krauthammer just told O'Reilly on FOX that Hillary is gonna take it :lol:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Oh god, can we please get another Florida recount, complete with Sec. of State shenanigans, 3rd party candidates siphoning off votes, and a case going to an 8 member Supreme Court?

That would make this election complete.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Trump has a literal shot at winning this and that's disgusting to me

some of us didn't have the nerve to bite the cyanide capsule, sorry

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Trump holding slight edge in Florida but the big democratic counties in the southeast haven't had anywhere close to all of their votes counted yet.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

Godholio posted:

Edit:

Nice to see giant meteor making a campaign appearance.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Why is Virginia so red :mad:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Godholio posted:

Edit:

There are like three of those that have been cruising across Campus for no reason at all for the last two weeks.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

You're right, I totally should've voted for a woman I consider to have been a major party to our biggest foreign policy gaffes in the past few years, said the VA's healthcare problems weren't systematic, and grossly mishandled SAP for an extended period of time, or the annoying orange.

If I don't think these candidates belong in the White House, I'm not going to loving vote for them just because. They're both poo poo. At least I've got an option on this ballot that actually agrees with me. You don't have to like it, but frankly you can gently caress off.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TBeats posted:

Why is Virginia so red :mad:
NoVA hasn't reported a whole lot yet

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Oh god, can we please get another Florida recount, complete with Sec. of State shenanigans, 3rd party candidates siphoning off votes, and a case going to an 8 member Supreme Court?

Yep.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

You're right, I totally should've voted for a woman I consider to have been a major party to our biggest foreign policy gaffes in the past few years, said the VA's healthcare problems weren't systematic, and grossly mishandled SAP for an extended period of time, or the annoying orange.

If I don't think these candidates belong in the White House, I'm not going to loving vote for them just because. They're both poo poo. At least I've got an option on this ballot that actually agrees with me. You don't have to like it, but frankly you can gently caress off.

lol 😂

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Just got unfriended and blocked on FB by a former 1SG by suggested the Electoral College is more beneficial than a popular vote for Trump. He went nuts and said that I shouldn't post dissenting views on people's FB then blocked me.

God I love the meltdown and we aren't even close to this being over.

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/796161719076876288

:toot:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Godholio posted:

You're not entirely wrong but you knew what you were getting into when you made that post

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Godholio posted:

Can we not do this tonight, and instead just drink and chill and all that good poo poo?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Zeris posted:

You're not entirely wrong but you knew what you were getting into when you made that post

I kinda thought we were past that. Whatever. The Walmart started stocking the good nog, so I'm in a good mood anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

gently caress you my liver cannot handle this

• Locked thread