Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Hobo Clown posted:

"No way Hillary loses tonight you morons"
Trump wins Florida
"Jesus stop Arzying"
Trump wins North Carolina and Ohio
"Calm down! Is this your first election?"
Trump wins Virginia, New Hampshire and Nevada
"She's not owned! She's not owned!"
Trump sworn in as US President

ha ha ha eat it you smuggo lovely goons how does it feel to be so wrong? are you making GBS threads in your fat man diapers now??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
fox calls virginia for clinton

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Beachcomber posted:

So does this mean Ground Game is actually a giant waste of time an money? Or maybe only democrats need to do it?

I think it's the latter.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

zen death robot posted:

there i think things are running better now

Y-You control the election????

:pray:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

VA called for HRC

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Tatum Girlparts posted:

it's very fun and it involves people trying to say hey maybe WE should nominate a fascist to appeal to these poor tender white babies who just are very mad at minorities

who is saying this besides you

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Even if Hillary wins, the GOP is gonna ratfuck her. Real disappointed in the democrats performance tonight.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
i've been sitting in my chair all night and i keep worrying about all these awful numbers coming in

i just wanna throw my hands up in the air and scream at all these dumb fuckers

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
ok wow i really should be scared

NYDN: Early Polling Shows Trump Up 26 points in CA

that's fuckin crazy

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
the c-span callers we're gonna get out of this are going to be legendary

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Leviathan posted:

i cant believe the fat orange gently caress is gonna win FL

Florida is his people

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

it's very fun and it involves people trying to say hey maybe WE should nominate a fascist to appeal to these poor tender white babies who just are very mad at minorities

I swear to god if this is what the dem establishment gets from a tight race against a giant joke of a canidate...

Well, I guess I wouldn't be all that surprised.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Could NC go back to Clinton?

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Clinton winning in Virginia.

It all comes down to loving Michigan.

MICHIGAN. Are you kidding me???

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

mannerup posted:

fox calls virginia for clinton

YESSSS

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

zen death robot posted:

there i think things are running better now

hooray :toot:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Michigan only looks bad right now because Wayne County (Detroit) and Washtenaw County (Ann Arbor) are only at 11% and 1% reported, respectively. Hell, according to the Wayne County Clerk website, Detroit itself is at 0% of precincts reporting.

Michigan will not betray the Republic.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

Nate status: SHOOK

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
It looks like I was drinking the milk the whole time.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress you Jill Stein
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/796185038387822593

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

VA, MI seem easy, though there could be craziness in MI I'd be surprised

FL, GA are solid trump wins imo, but he needs more than that

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Beachcomber posted:

So does this mean Ground Game is actually a giant waste of time an money? Or maybe only democrats need to do it?

Only democrats need things. Republicans have it on easy mode including always jumping out to big leads early in elections.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Was that really what you thought was the alternative? The solution is to realize where pragmatic is. You talked all election long about how Bernie was way too leftist and that Clinton's policies are pragmatic and that her position is where the Americans feel comfortable but I think you all are doing what democrats always do and buying into the rhetoric on the right about leftists. America is actually a lot more comfortable with leftist policy than you guys give us credit for. So, you run moderates and you get a tepid response and then can't figure out why that is.

Hi hello I voted for bernie in the primaries and I did not think he was to leftist. I'm asking you what the solution should be

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Dewgy posted:

ok wow i really should be scared

NYDN: Early Polling Shows Trump Up 26 points in CA

that's fuckin crazy

man that's some poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
How the gently caress can Clinton lose Michigan

loving CUBS

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Play with this fun toy to help unshook yourself. Trump winning Florida but Clinton winning Colorado, Wisconsin, and Virginia (which is all likely with current numbers) gives Clinton way more paths to victory than Trump.

Jenner posted:

It's us. We are the poll-clinging loyalists who have stuffed our heads up our asses this time.

This is unbelievable.

To be fair, at least we're admitting we could be wrong instead of insisting the system is rigged like right-wingers do.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

triple sulk posted:

my wife is borderline tears right now because shes scared she'll lose her health insurance to a preexisting condition

i'll probably end up losing my ssi and any chance at getting insurance. and the inevitable recession would mean no jobs. so yeah.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
The Kremlin is behind this I just know it

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
gently caress you people need to relax. No one's reporting other than a bunch of dumb yokels in bumfuck nowhere. Real people's votes haven't been reported yet.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

this is insane

I take back everything good I said about Sam Wang and everything bad I said about Nate silver the genius genius

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

DID I SAY NOT TO WORRY ABOUT VIRGINIA

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Schnorkles posted:

This is a narrow loving night that's starting to look a whole lot like 2004.

Except we're George W.

PLEASE I WILL TAKE IT PLEASE

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

gently caress you people need to relax. No one's reporting other than a bunch of dumb yokels in bumfuck nowhere. Real people's votes haven't been reported yet.

gregday
May 23, 2003

NYT 63% Trump

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Milwaukee and Madison are crazy Democrat so don't get caught up on the numbers. Johnson could beat Feingold though.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

god u loving arzy fucks made zdr kill the cspam duck loving assssss

MadJackal posted:

You roleplay online as an idiot. (I invite everyone to look at your post history.)

You could be anyone here, and you chose to say dumb things on purpose. Because of laughs?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

whats the difference between 100 interest and 75 interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Dems lost the House? I recall that Hillary Clinton ground game mastery that would win the Dems the House during the primaries? What happened with that? I thought Hillary was the Queen of downticket races?

• Locked thread