Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

youtube videos (unregulated campaign ads)

Oh man, is this Freeper suggesting that people's personal videos should be regulated if they contain an endorsement for a candidate? That would be a glorious loving shitshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

McGlockenshire posted:

To: All

Is South Carolina a surprise or was it expected??

1,010 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:47:34 PM by Fawn ("My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6)
lol, I mean seriously I was watching the PBS stream and the guys reporting the projected win were 'no surprise there, really'. Pretty much every sourthern and midwestern state (outside the ones that border Canada) will be turning out for Trump. This poo poo has been pretty obvious for months.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

North Carolina swinging around wildly is new, though.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Live thread.

So,

quote:

To: Fawn

She’s winning NC, OH, and FL.

No words.

1,163 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:57:39 PM by Yaelle
Yes, this is true, but all three are either too early or too close to call. OH has like 15% reporting.

quote:

To: snarkytart

Over... Add NC and the bitch is queen.

1,170 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:58:00 PM by MHT (,`)

quote:

To: PapaBear3625

People voted for the Republicans down-ticket, and left their presidential choice black.

Recall party unity was bashed into us for McCain and Romney. Not so much this year. I can’t imagine why. I’m feeling liberated tonight. Let the chips fall where they may.

1,172 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:58:11 PM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

:stare:

quote:

To: DiogenesLamp

Are you saying you are in favor of being represented by the color of Communism?

True blue is the traditional color of conservatives the world over but nobody is claiming Trump is a conservative. Red is the color of anger, blood, and revolution, usually used by leftists but fits fine with what Trump is up to.

1,174 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:58:27 PM by Reeses (A journey of a thousand miles begins with a government pat down.)

Some facts.

quote:

To: God luvs America

CNN calling Illinois, NJ, Maryland, RI, DC, Delaware for Hillary—no surprises there.

1,177 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:58:30 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)

More facts.

quote:

To: ConservativeStatement

OK, TN, MS to Trump—CNN

1,191 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:59:48 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)

15% reporting, dude.

quote:

Sheesh, Ohio now? Oh, no. I wonder if there is some fraud going on.

1,195 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:00:04 PM by BeadCounter ( Drain The Swamp!)

quote:

To: Yaelle

What the frog is wrong with Florida??????????

We can’t win without it. Why??????? Does it always come down to FL?

“We” did just fine. If the GOPe doesn’t want to win there is really nothing we can do about it. They’ve campaigned for nearly a year to suppress the vote for “our nominee”. It shouldn’t be a shocker is cost Trump some votes. The margin is razor thin in FL. Obama won by 74,000 votes.

1,199 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:00:34 PM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

By "the GOPe doesn't want to win there" they mean "we nominated someone that is hated by significant minority groups there."

hardstyle
Mar 12, 2004

"...Neither seen nor heard"

Mors Rattus posted:

"People recorded their votes switching before their eyes."

I know if I was writing voting machine software to alter election results, I would definitely visibly show that switched vote to the user, and not, you know, just alter the tally silently. :pseudo:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

quote:

I’m sick to my stomach. Can’t even watch this
thread any more.
Even so come QUICKLY Lord Jesus.

1,220 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:03:19 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1205 | View Replies]

its lit fam

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Live thread.

Duckworth. Go look her up if you don't know who she is from the debate clip.

quote:

To: campaignPete R-CT; BillyBoy

Il Senate called for *uckworthless.

1,213 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:02:19 PM by Impy (Never Shillery, Never Schumer, Never Pelosi)

quote:

To: lodi90

Conway again bemoaning lack of RNC support and giving credit to DNC ground game. I might be going to bed soon !

1,244 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:05:44 PM by LittleSpotBlog

quote:

To: plain talk

Clinton seems to be outperforming Obama’s 2012 numbers in Florida, Ohio and North Carolina. Doesn’t look good.

1,251 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:06:39 PM by Godebert (CRUZ: Born in a foreign land to a foreign father.)

Facts.

quote:

To: campaignPete R-CT; randita

RI for the witch.

1,252 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:07:18 PM by Impy (Never Shillery, Never Schumer, Never Pelosi)

Yup.

quote:

To: Godebert

SO THE PUERTO RICANS WILL DECIDE THE ELECTION.

1,264 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:08:28 PM by ruthles (.)

The cracks are showing.

quote:

To: IamConservative

It kills me to say this...but without Florida its NOT going to happen,

Florida, in NOT going to happen,

Trump will (and has) lost.

Sad, Sad, day for America. Sad day for Free Republic.

Sad Day for RevelationDave

1,272 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:08:52 PM by RevelationDavid (Jesus First, no matter the cost.)

quote:

To: rodguy911

I just can’t stomach this country turning into a muslim/mexican dumping ground.

What a tragedy. Electing an out and out crook that is essentially on deaths door.

1,273 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:09:03 PM by longsufferingjetsfan

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Watching their fragile little psyches just shatter as they look for someone, anyone to blame is both hilarious and horrifying to watch. These are some of the most repulsive men possible and the fall of their idol has put their twisted little souls are on display for all to see.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

In that video they were pressing every single location around Trump's name outside of the little box in the lower right hand corner that actually contains the button.

The problem was the user, not the machine.

I was talking about the gif that was in the C-Span thread where they were pushing the button

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 9, 2016

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Mors Rattus posted:

North Carolina swinging around wildly is new, though.
Yeah you're right, but Romney won it in 2012 within the margin of error. Going through my backlog of podcasts the last couple of days it seems that Clinton put it in play after the release of the Billy Bush tapes to appeal to women and the denser parts of the state with higher concentrations of people with college degrees. May pay off for her in the end, I guess we'll see! Chatting with a co-worker last night if FL and NC go to Clinton I think this will pretty much be over and in landslide territory if all her other favored states play out.

We're now almost 2/3 of the way there goons, polls will be closing in the Midwest sooooon! This will likely drag on into the late evening but now I live on the left coast so hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight :woop:

I remember watching the 2012 election in my buddy's basement in WI, once it was assured that Obama had it I barked "TURN ON FOX NEWS!" and we caught the Rove meltdown and Megyn Kelly walking to the pollsters telling everyone it was statistically impossible for Romney to win, and the subsequent concession speech.... freep's madness made the lead up to the election results so worth it.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Family thread traffic has dropped, might not cover it much any longer.

quote:

To: GOPJ

I hope the MSM doesn’t win this one...

When Trump tromps and dropkicks Illiarily through the goal posts, as a victory sign, the MSM will start to die in America. They will be fired by SoreA$$ and the other globalists for failing to elect Illiarily.

1,274 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:57:28 PM by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)

Meanwhile, some freepers are doing what we're doing. A shame they probably aren't reading. If you are, anonymous freeper, it's OK, come on in and :justpost:... your tears will be more delicious straight from the source.

quote:

To: Cboldt

Appears my plans for the evening have been somewhat thwarted. Democratic Underground was hacked earlier today. They got it back up, but a few minutes later it went back down. Now you have to log in to view DU. Might have to hang only here.

1,317 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:12:15 PM by Spirit of Liberty (It's morning in America again!)

Back to the live thread, despair is setting in for no actually good reason. No, really, they're arzying hard.

quote:

To: Godebert

Hillary will win.

I’m just appalled.

The fix is in and our country is gone.

I feel heart-broken.

1,277 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:09:16 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved iend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

Facts? I'm watching MSNBC tonight and they have not made this same call.

quote:

To: ConservativeStatement
CBS bashing Trump really badly.

CBS calling the Senate for demonrats with Kaine the deciding voice.

1,279 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:09:21 PM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

Freep continues to not understand what it is about Trump that drives people away from him. I don't think they ever will. A not-insane moderate Republican could have won this election. It's a shame that nobody matching that description ran this year.

quote:

To: goldstategop

America was lost a long time ago..America isn’t America anymore..and if people think that ANYONE in the GOP had a chance this election I got a bridge to sell them, NO ONE in the GOP could have beaten her, not with a media like what we have now

1,299 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:10:56 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: bIlluminati

“According to the count in Ohio, 120,000 people voted for Clinton and Portman”

Kasich effect, he is dead to me.

1,318 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:12:36 PM by DAC21

Ahahahaha

quote:

To: tbw2

AP showing Texas edging to Hellary. No freakin’ way. I know NO ONE who voted for her and have seen no signs.

1,349 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:14:00 PM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

quote:

To: MikefromOhio

Yup.

Let’s comfort ourselves that Jeb would have fared even worse.

The stupidity of average Americans has settled it.

And Vigo’s streak as a national bellweather came rudely to an end.

1,358 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:14:39 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved iend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

Freepers:

quote:

To: plain talk

It’s the voting machines. It was always going to be the voting machines. Republican Party candidates up by 170,000 (except Trump). Trump down 130,000 (so far). In Illinois we called this the Combine.

If the difference had been 30,000-50,000, believable. This?

1,381 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:15:55 PM by bIlluminati (Who is Horatio Bunce?)

quote:

That human being Drudge had Hillary winning Florida, now Trump is ahead. Screw this human being.

1,417 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:18:07 PM by heights

Ahahahahah Carson ahahahahahaha

quote:

To: goldstategop

With all the corruption that came out from Wikileaks, a well-spoken man like Huckabee would have beat her easy. Carson would have beat her. As the Podesta emails indicated, they wanted Trump, thought it was her only chance to win.. and the GOP fell into the trap once again.

1,421 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:18:28 PM by Beatthedrum

purple_sammich
Feb 3, 2010
I'm watching the Karl Rove meltdown right now for old time's sake. I hope we get even more meltdowns this year. :allears:

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Trump is winning FL. 538 has him as the favorite there. We're all hosed.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
IL Senate: Fox News Calls for Duckworth - D Over Kirk - RINO

:bisonyes:

quote:

To: C19fan

Yawn. One lib loses, another lib wins.

2 posted on 11/08/2016 5:16:24 PM PST by Future Snake Eater (CrossFit.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Well, at least a RINO is gone. Maybe he can be replaced next election cycle with a real conservative.

4 posted on 11/08/2016 5:19:22 PM PST by Pinkbell ((http://dtforpres.blogspot.com))

quote:

That stupid POS was a disgrace as a politician and a human being. Good riddance. Unlike Dems many of us will say it when a person is such an idiot and foul human being.

5 posted on 11/08/2016 5:23:25 PM PST by RedStateRocker (Nuke Mecca, deport all illegal aliens, abolish the IRS, DEA and ATF.)

quote:

To: RedStateRocker

Given a choice between dem lite and dem the people will pick lite.

7 posted on 11/08/2016 5:25:35 PM PST by ARGLOCKGUY
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

I voted libertarian instead of Kirk. He refused toi support trump. So bye bye GOPe RINO.

If the GOP wants my votes they’re going to have to put up quality candidates. No more liberal Marshmallows.

8 posted on 11/08/2016 5:26:12 PM PST by Cubs Fan (Liberalism is a cancer that destroys everything it gets a hold of.)

quote:

I just have to say, this election will show if Americans actually care about the rule of Law anymore. The more Dems win, the less the Law matters. Period. If Hillary wins, our country is lost. She is so corrupt........all the illegals/refugees are voting for her and they want the freebies from the hard working Americans. Toast.

9 posted on 11/08/2016 5:26:41 PM PST by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

quote:

Kirk sealed his fate about two weeks back, when he made some ridiculous remark about not knowing Duckworth’s ancestors were there to assist George Washington. (What? Why, O’ why did you say that?” There was no other way to hear that needless remark but to presume it was tinged with racism or ignorance. Doh!

10 posted on 11/08/2016 5:27:27 PM PST by lee martell

quote:

To: Pinkbell; C19fan

I considered Kirk’s win 6 years ago as an anomaly because of Illinois being, unfortunately, controlled by the Dems since Everett Dirksen died. I grew up in Charlie Halleck’s old 2nd District in Indiana.

11 posted on 11/08/2016 5:32:00 PM PST by GreyFriar (Spearhead - 3rd Armored Division 75-78 & 83-87)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

LOL! How does all that reaching across the aisle and bashing Trump feel now Capt Kirk?

13 posted on 11/08/2016 5:35:55 PM PST by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Trump that Beyotch!)

quote:

To: Pinkbell

I’m actually happy Kirk lost, he’s the one went NeverTrump when a slightest thing happened.

14 posted on 11/08/2016 5:36:22 PM PST by Rebel2016
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
:lol:

quote:

To: Quilla
"I refuse to turn on my tv. I’m praying and FReeping. God bless the USA!"
Do not watch Faux or ABCNNBCBS fake news. Their job is to lie to us, deceive us and discourage those who haven’t voted for Trump yet.

Don’t click your tv onto to Faux or ABCNNBCBS fake news. Let their audiences be those who love the Clintoons and hate America.

When the election is over, send a copy of your credit score to the CEO’s of Faux and ABCNNBCBS fake news, and tell them you will no longer be abused and lied to by them. You will never watch them again. You will cheer when they go belly up and out of business.

You will never watch any of their lies and propaganda for the left again.

If you are not a monthly donor to Free Republic, become one.

If you are a monthly donor to Free Republic send an extra month’s donation to FR and for JimRob’s birthday.

Then, sit back, watch and participate on this thread while remembering that Faux News and ABCNNBCBS fake news’s job to night is to lie to you, deceive you and discourage you if you haven’t voted.

1,975 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:45:43 PM by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1773 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Marco Rubio Wins Re-election in Florida Senate Race

:bisonno:

quote:

To: Kevin C

That’s good news.

2 posted on 11/08/2016 5:15:57 PM PST by guido911 (Please ss)

quote:

What !

The media have been telling us for weeks, it was neck to neck race ?

4 posted on 11/08/2016 5:17:21 PM PST by Popman

quote:

Only a retard could vote for him and not Trump.

esad retards.

5 posted on 11/08/2016 5:18:30 PM PST by soycd

Okay, maybe a little :bisonyes:

quote:

To: guido911

We have been had. That bitch is crushing him-—Ohio, NC, states he was easily predicted to take. It’s turning into an embarrassment.

6 posted on 11/08/2016 5:18:40 PM PST by huckfillary
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: huckfillary

Or.... The polls were right... AGAIN.

7 posted on 11/08/2016 5:19:31 PM PST by JerseyDvl (#NeverHillary and we won't forget the backstabbers and sellouts.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JerseyDvl

We’ll see what happens as Florida is for Trump right now, but I have said on here many times that I believe the polls. We’ll see.

9 posted on 11/08/2016 5:21:42 PM PST by Pinkbell ((http://dtforpres.blogspot.com))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

I hope he abandons this open border business.

13 posted on 11/08/2016 5:24:30 PM PST by ErikJohnsky

quote:

To: huckfillary

I have never thought NC was in the bag for Trump. Hope he pulls out a squeaker with down east votes.

15 posted on 11/08/2016 5:24:46 PM PST by riverdawg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Help us Rubio, you're our only hope!

quote:

To: soycd

Yup. The majority of us Florida retards voted for Marco. He’s a statesman. Not a political hack like some on this board call him.....

He’s Trumps best hope to get him over the hump tonite

19 posted on 11/08/2016 5:27:49 PM PST by blackberry1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: GOPJ

Conservatives have been saying for at least 8 years that too much latino immigration would create a permanent majority for the Dems nationwide, just as it did statewide in California.

Shouldn’t be any shock that it may have already happened. Now we have these conditions...the exit polls saying people want amnesty 3 to 1, Hillary’s position, the GOP establishment position, and the opportunity to blame a potential Trump election loss on his anti-immigration stance. It all means if Trump loses, amnesty is coming and it’s coming fast and hard. And conservatives will be dead in politics, barring some radical event like a Democrat scandal or severe domestic terrorism.

20 posted on 11/08/2016 5:30:39 PM PST by JediJones (Social conservatism is the root of all conservatism.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JediJones

We were supposed to get amnesty four years ago and kept it at bay.

Where the dam breaks is the fact that last year the percentage of whites in K-12 public schools slipped below 50%. These are the “anchor babies” and they’ll soon be voting. So this was coming regardless.

21 posted on 11/08/2016 5:32:29 PM PST by SteveAustin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: blackberry1

He’s a GOP establishment hack that caved on amnesty and will do it again in a millisecond.

22 posted on 11/08/2016 5:33:32 PM PST by JediJones (Social conservatism is the root of all conservatism.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

quote:

Or.... The polls were right... AGAIN.

I love this :allears:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Election thread is arzying like mad. Post more Freep Arzying to balance it out please?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Republican Disgrace: George W. Bush Doesn’t Vote for Trump

:laugh:

quote:

To: Hojczyk

This just illuminates that the middle class Conservatives have been sold out to RINOs and liberals for a long time.

2 posted on 11/08/2016 4:25:50 PM PST by vetvetdoug

quote:

Trump doesn’t like illegal Mexicans like George did. That’s why.

4 posted on 11/08/2016 4:26:36 PM PST by ErikJohnsky

quote:

Dam I hope Trump wins

a landslide would be better

If he loses I will need an intervention

7 posted on 11/08/2016 4:26:53 PM PST by Hojczyk

quote:

Rush told me W was a conservative. So much for his 99% right rating

9 posted on 11/08/2016 4:27:00 PM PST by FatherofFive (No Christian should vote for the candidate who supports abortion.)

quote:

Good.

Bush is now permanently ensconced in the Hall of Shame.

10 posted on 11/08/2016 4:27:15 PM PST by Ray76 (DRAIN THE SWAMP)

quote:

I just lost respect for 43. You gotta stick with your team. A lot of us stuck by him when he did some stupid stuff.

13 posted on 11/08/2016 4:27:41 PM PST by ealgeone

quote:

Bet Trump does good with the latinos

Legals hate illegals

15 posted on 11/08/2016 4:28:21 PM PST by Hojczyk

quote:

All of the people who have died to give our citizens the right to vote!...WTF, if this is true. I’m a former Marine and a cop...and I am easy to go on the warpath if need be.

17 posted on 11/08/2016 4:28:44 PM PST by MGunny

quote:

The Bushes are Globalist traitors to America. They fooled us three times, but now their name will be remembered like Arnold and Quisling. We are fortunate to see their true colors while GHWB is still alive.

18 posted on 11/08/2016 4:29:15 PM PST by Always A Marine

quote:

My take on the Repbulican never Trumpers is that they must have visited the island with Bill and need a Hillary win so it won’t come out :)

21 posted on 11/08/2016 4:30:01 PM PST by dandiegirl (BO)

:911:

quote:

They will get their payback sooner or later.

25 posted on 11/08/2016 4:31:37 PM PST by Iron Munro (If Illegals voted Rebublican 50 Million Democrats Would Be Screaming "Build The Wall!")

Moral Victory!

quote:

Win or lose, Trump has already accomplished his goal - pointing out the destructive policies of the 2-party system.

31 posted on 11/08/2016 4:34:22 PM PST by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Trump that Beyotch!)

quote:

Lost some respect for GWB. He is expressing his pique at Trump’s treatment of low-energy Jeb instead advancing best interests of the nation.

34 posted on 11/08/2016 4:34:55 PM PST by luvbach1 (We are finished. It will just take a while before everyone realizes it.)

quote:

To: ealgeone

I just lost respect for 43. You gotta stick with your team. A lot of us stuck by him when he did some stupid stuff.

B43 did stick with his team, the globalist UniParty. He only pretended to be an American.

36 posted on 11/08/2016 4:35:34 PM PST by Always A Marine
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

Just shaking my head here.I really liked them.I turned when Laura said she was pro-abort and they are showing their true colors.Yes I got mad at Trump but in the end my vote was for the unborn babies who have no voice.

39 posted on 11/08/2016 4:37:58 PM PST by fatima (Free Hugs Today :))

quote:

I will write in Ronald McDonald before I ever vote for another member of the Bush family.

There is going to be a serious day of reckoning in the GOP after this election is over, regardless of the outcome. It's about time, too.

44 posted on 11/08/2016 4:38:37 PM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

quote:

To: Iron Munro

Please GOD, give us Donald Trump and Mike Pence tonight...and never any more Bushes or Clintons!!

No respect for “W” as he would sooner hand our country and especially the Supreme Court over to liberals for 40+ years???!!!

RINO and CINO (Christian in name only)....

50 posted on 11/08/2016 4:46:00 PM PST by YouGoTexasGirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

I have eight unopened Bush White House Christmas cards.........any idea what they cost me? I would like to start a bonfire with them.

52 posted on 11/08/2016 4:46:17 PM PST by Toespi

quote:

Well, I would have no problem never voting for any Republican like the Bushes ever again.

54 posted on 11/08/2016 4:48:34 PM PST by dforest

quote:

Traitor

57 posted on 11/08/2016 4:50:06 PM PST by Salvation ("With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26)

quote:

Just one more reminder of how "Republicans" treat their own.

took me long enough to figure out, dammit, but I'll make dame sure my kids know what's what 'ere I leave.
60 posted on 11/08/2016 4:54:28 PM PST by onona (Honey this isn't Kindergarten. We are in an all out war for the survival of our Country !)

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Doughty, Dubya lost me in 2006 when he was asked by a presstitute about the “comprehensive immigration reform” legislation on his desk. He smirked and said, “See ya at the signin’!”.

Then he confirmed that disgust earlier this year, acting like a drunken a**hat at the memorial service for the slain Dallas LEOs.

Trump told the truth about them and they got their panties in a twist. They could have stood and fought the Clintons for the good of the country, but as usual they put their noses in the air. It has been Trump versus everybody but the American people.
Bush Versions .1, .2 and .3 can go to ****.

64 posted on 11/08/2016 4:57:12 PM PST by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

quote:

No one younger than 25 or older than 65 should be allowed to vote.

Ever.

70 posted on 11/08/2016 5:08:28 PM PST by billorites (freepo ergo sum)

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Kavak posted:

Election thread is arzying like mad. Post more Freep Arzying to balance it out please?

They're arzying for good reason. Trump is going to sweep this.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: jonatron
STOCK FUTURES CRASHING 400 DOWN

WALL STREET THINGS SHRILLARY IS GOING DOWN

2,903 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:23:53 PM by BuckeyeGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2799 | View Replies]
Def not for the reason he thinks

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Jeez, leave to eat dinner and try to explain how the electoral college works to my 7 year old and everything goes to hell.

Freep's live thread has spawned 1500 posts in the past hour. Let's skip a few.

quote:

To: jonatron

STOCK FUTURES CRASHING 400 DOWN

WALL STREET THINGS SHRILLARY IS GOING DOWN

2,903 posted on 11/08/2016 6:23:53 PM PST by BuckeyeGOP

quote:

Write to fox news and complain about her childish giggling throughout the night as I did. Hopefully this will be the last election she ever covers.

2,909 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:24:06 PM by StarFan

Here's an unexpected thing from freep:

quote:

Watch CNN there is no commentary just a break down of the voting, they are doing a wonderful job.

2,910 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:24:08 PM by jonsie

quote:

To: rodguy911; All

CNN trying desperately to justify not calling Florida and Virginia to Trump.

They KNOW that when they do that, it’s over for Hillary and the Democrats.

2,994 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:27:11 PM by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)

quote:

To: 1L

“What triggers a recount?”

A Democrat losing the state?

3,016 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:27:48 PM by AppyPappy (If you really want to irritate someone, point out something obvious they are trying hard to ignore.)

This is why I'm not worried yet.

quote:

To: campaignPete R-CT

You can’t call Virginia due to the late amount of votes from the northern cities. As much as I want to though. Really hoping Trump holds.

3,042 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:28:44 PM by hawkaw

It never ends.

quote:

To: GreenLanternCorps; All

On pins and needles. The thought of the Clinton’s returning is nauseating.

I can even go there.

Who the hell can vote for a child molester,child rapist,someone who accompanies bubba and Epstein on the Miss Lolita at least 6 times to a private island where child rape is featured.!!

And hillary goes for the gals too make no mistake about it
and this b_tch is running for president? Give me a break!!

3,049 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:28:57 PM by rodguy911 (Go Sarah go! America home of the free because of the brave.)

quote:

To: Vision Thing
PBS seems a bit stunned

3,096 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:30:21 PM by mylife (The roar of the masses could be farts)

The live thread is moving faster than I can cover.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

quote:

To: AppyPappy

The purpose of Hillary’s WHOLE LIFE is the Presidency.

AND SHE WILL **LOOSE**.

And she’s going to be a FELON...!!

Justice.....just INCHES away after soooo many years....

3,307 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:37:03 PM by gaijin

quote:

To: DJlaysitup

Huma will be on the next plane to Saudi.

3,308 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:37:03 PM by Yaelle

quote:

To: mancini

What is the draw with cavuto? The guy is weak on defense of conservatives. Way too polite with liberals. Kind of a wuss, IMO.

3,349 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:38:03 PM by KittenClaws ( Normalcy Bias. Do you have it?)

quote:

To: hoe_cake

Praise the Lord! Thank You, Father! Thank You, Jesus!

3,353 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:38:08 PM by Proudcongal (Almighty God, we pray for a Trump victory and for our nation!)

quote:

To: CatOwner

Illegals voting in Virginia. Not sure how many in the northern part of the state. Plus 60,000 possible fraudulent votes. This state has to be cleaned up. Go Trump !

3,382 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:39:22 PM by Carry me back (Cut the feds by 90%)

quote:

NYT dashboard shows Trump 59% odds of winning.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Great little website, NYT. Hate to praise you.

3,423 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:40:58 PM by Right Wing Assault (Kill TWITTER !! Kill FACEBOOK !! Free MILO !!)

quote:

To: Baladas

Lots of liberals on television are shell shocked with the realization they cannot control the people any longer. It may be slowly sinking in.b The liberals on ABC news have the media version of the “1000 yard stare” going on.

3,428 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:41:13 PM by corlorde (11B3P)

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

what else do we need? Mi and/or CO?

3,450 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:41:57 PM by bob_esb

Yeah, and more. And more and more. Unless the polls continue to be horrifyingly wrong.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Live thread.

So here's the bottom line of the night.

quote:

To: Objective Scrutator

Whether Trump wins or loses, Hillary’s double digit lead declared by the media has been shown to be horse s***.

3,614 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:48:17 PM by BinaryBoy ("Immigration Reform" is ballot stuffing)

In the major battleground states, almost every polling operation was wrong, outside of their margin of error. This is certifiably not good.

In Florida,

quote:

To: GreenHornet

The recount threshhold is 0.5% IIRC. Trump is up about 1.2% right now.

3,642 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:49:24 PM by Gideon7

GWB didn't vote for Trump, and the narrative is changing a bit.

quote:

To: Bushbacker1

I am sooo disappointed with W, more than any of them.

If Trump loses, I believe it will be because of the #NeverTrumpers that didn’t support him.

W gave us obama. He may have very well contributed to 4-8 years of hillary.

3,655 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:50:06 PM by boycott (S)

And here it goes changing back. Hillary is now barely leading in Virginia

quote:

To: eaglestar

Here comes the Voter Fraud in Virginia.

3,679 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:51:21 PM by eaglestar

quote:

Nate Silver 538 blog panic increasing over michigan. Look like Michigan upset might be the key to Trump win

3,749 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:53:43 PM by Mount Athos (A Giant luxury mega-mansion for Gore, a Government Green EcoShack made of poo for you)

quote:

To: maggief

I can’t keep up with thread, votes, per cents, counties red or blue..

But I’ll say this. Right now is the first time in a week that my tummy is calm, my head isn’t tight and my shoulders have relaxed..

I can breathe!

For a minute. All subject to change!

3,762 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:54:23 PM by SE Mom

quote:

To: bigbob; onyx; Jane Long; DoughtyOne; RoosterRedux; Windflier; entropy12; tatown; HarleyLady27; ...

Thank you for that. Brooks is among the worst pos to run around with the label “conservative” who despises conservatives!

CNN IS VERY GLUM... IN SHOCK, gobsmacked how off Republican leaders predictions were and all the prognosticators.

To me it is looking like a landslide, if he wins at all, against the odds against him, it IS a landslide.

3,777 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:55:08 PM by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education is the farm team for more Marxists coming,... infinitum.)

quote:

To: Gideon7

Fox just gave VA to the Witch

3,826 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:57:03 PM by Angels27

quote:

To: cgbg

NYT currently has Trump having 64% chance of winning

3,851 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:58:26 PM by PapaBear3625 (Big government is attractive to those who think that THEY will be in control of it.)

OKay, time for me to arzy.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I've been arzying loving hard for a while.

Guys I don't want to see smug, happy Freep. :ohdear:

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

I really hoped you people mocking me were right and I wouldn't have to come in here and say I told you so.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Freep will be pretty insufferable if Trump wins, but I think it's more or less like when the dog catches the car: then what? Trump is never going to build a wall across the southern border of the US, and every one of his other policy proposals is crafted linguistically to trigger the feel-good portion of his base's emotional centers. I expect freep, much like talk radio, to just retreat into the trope of 'anyone not 100% onboard with what we believe is a traitor and should be executed!'... which is more or less what they already believe.

Content:

quote:

To: Yaelle
Julian Assange was a stalwart ally until the end. If hillary gets in, he will definitely be on the chopping block. I just hope Trump takes it, for all of our sakes.

4,157 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:12:10 PM by Xenophon450 (Profit tells the entrepreneur that the consumers approve of his ventures; loss, that they disapprove)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4041 | View Replies]

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
NBC just called Ohio for Trump.

quote:

To: 353FMG

lol, its now over.

Networks are stretching it out for ratings!!!!!!

lol!

4,255 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:17:28 PM by FreeAtlanta (what a mess we got ourselves into)

quote:

To: AU72

Trump is now within 30K in PA ver SoS with 65% reporting. If the pattern holds like it did in OH and NC then Trump should win it.

4,257 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:17:31 PM by Gideon7

Doing this bumped the 538 model to 55% Hillary.

quote:

HAHAHA Nate Silver just posting that he has overridden his own computer model and forcibly changed Michigan to “too close to call” (when it should be trumps, and seems to be the key to his victory right now thanks to massive surge in rural MI turnout)

4,264 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:17:43 PM by Mount Athos (A Giant luxury mega-mansion for Gore, a Government Green EcoShack made of poo for you)

quote:

To: Xenophon450

Julien Assange should get the Secretary of State position.

4,313 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:19:42 PM by purplelobster

Florida has not been called.

quote:

To: rdl6989

Florida is in the bag, no more votes left in rat counties!

Florida delivers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its time to disenfranchise illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4,353 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:21:07 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

Freep is more responsive than SA right now.

quote:

Just want to take a moment to point out that FR is running the best I can remember on a Presidential election night! The Robinsons have obviously been doing a bang-up job on the servers and feeds lately.

4,355 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:21:16 PM by Nik Naym (It's not my fault... I have compulsive smart-rear end disorder.)

NBC just called Virginia for Hillary. More in a few minutes.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: purplelobster
Assange should get Homeland Security—he only saved the country!

4,401 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:23:10 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4313 | View Replies]
hahaha, pretty sure they were calling for his execution when the video leaked of ARE TROOPS

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

quote:

To: Rome2000

Florida is way past the margin of fraud!

Trump wins

4,374 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:21:59 PM by rdcbn ("There is no means of avoiding a final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alt)

quote:

To: AU72

I guess it’s about time to turn on the TV. I’ve just been here all night- the best coverage.

4,377 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:22:02 PM by mkmensinger

quote:

To: LS

For those of you watching at home, so far the map is EXACTLY as I predicted it.

Watching you on Twitter. You are doing a good job.

I don’t have a twitter account.

4,391 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:22:45 PM by Jet Jaguar

quote:

To: cgbg

Trump was going to win even without Wikileaks.

Trump is on the verge of pulling off the greatest act of heroism in the history of the Republic. The man has faced the full force of a corrupt, satanist, Marxist establishment and struck them all down

4,458 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:25:36 PM by WashingtonFire

quote:

To: Fawn

KARL ROVE needs to shut the FU. A$$hole

I hate to say it, but CNN’s coverage is excellent.

4,520 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:27:42 PM by HenpeckedCon

quote:

Dow futures down 700. rot row!

4,574 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:29:51 PM by NImerc

Because of 2000, you idiot.

quote:

To: ichabod1

Why the hell are they not calling Florida?

It absolutely stinks

4,626 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:31:46 PM by WashingtonFire

quote:

To: Salvation

IN YOUR **FACE** GEORGE WILL.

you pin-headed, elitist SNOB.

IN YOUR FACE.

4,646 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:32:42 PM by gaijin

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

Turned on the idiot box and CNN call VA for the communist but still refuses to call FL and GA!

LOL

4,782 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:38:44 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

Yeah, it's pretty somber.

quote:

To: zek157

Absolute funeral on MSNBC

4,785 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:38:49 PM by JerryWest_44

quote:

To: scottinoc

Hello,

Months ago, I left this site. I supported Ted Cruz, and things here became toxic. Since then, I have completely decided to support Donald Trump...I sit here tonight, in MO wearing my sticker, that says I voted today. I know that just saying what I did at the start of this, I may face those that do not like who I supported at the beginning. At the end of the day, isn't important who you were for at the end of the day?

MOgirl

4,805 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:39:53 PM by MOgirl (STAND)

quote:

To: JerryWest_44

Trump’s ahead 49% to That Bitch’s 47% in the Popular vote, too!

That’ll do nothing but go UP from here. So, while we’ll STILL hear the whining from the LefTards in the morning about ‘But she won the POPULAR Vote’ it won’t be true.

Best. Election. Ever.

4,810 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:40:01 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

And NBC.

quote:

To: Pox

Colorado called for Clinton by CBS.

4,843 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:41:05 PM by Jet Jaguar

oh no

quote:

Fox calls NC for Trump

4,891 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:42:51 PM by MNJohnnie ("This revolt is not ending, it is merely beginning.” Pat Caddell)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

quote:

To: God luvs America

Trust me, he has won. Read my other posts. All he had to do is take Florida and the election is his.

5,151 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:53:56 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon.)

quote:

To: Fai Mao

PBS (Public Television) just called Florida for Trump!

5,153 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:53:57 PM by july4thfreedomfoundation (Hillary doesn't belong in The White House. She belongs in the Big House.)

So did the AP, so, uh ...

welp

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I personally will now witness a freep that is the complete opposite of what I am used to: every decision by Congress, the Executive Branch, and the Supreme Court will be cool and good because it's run more or less lock-step with people they want there (i.e. Republicans)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Freep was right about everything.

The polls were skewed and LAT was the only correct one.

Trump had overwhelming support while Hillary couldn't attract voters.

The Republicans who didn't endorse Trump are going to regret it.

Guys. This is literally the worst possible timeline.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I know we're busy losing our minds but I wanted to thank McGlockenshire for doing what I could never do: delving into smug and happy Freep, the only Freep more terrifying than racist and sexist Freep

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jay Rust posted:

I know we're busy losing our minds but I wanted to thank McGlockenshire for doing what I could never do: delving into smug and happy Freep, the only Freep more terrifying than racist and sexist Freep

You're welcome.

I quite intentionally don't have any booze in the house right now and I so desperately want it. My only other option is unsuitable right now (yay Oregon) as I really don't want another anxiety attack.

While Trump has not been declared victor as I write this, Hillary's path to victory are ... narrow.

Once more unto the breach.

quote:

To: 11th_VA

Megan’s uterus is hardening like concrete

The democrat gay guy is very sad but to his credit polite

Dang this tastes good

5,170 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:54:42 PM by wardaddy (the traitorous GOPe deserves Third of May 1808 if ever a party did....)

quote:

To: tcrlaf

CNN all but admitting TRUMP has won just now, and man, ARE THEY DEPRESSED!!!!

The liberal implosion will be glorious to behold!

5,216 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:56:15 PM by cabojoe

quote:

To: Deo volente

Bill Mitchell has been absolutely superb in recent months, tonight in particular.

His understanding of both the data is second to none, as well as getting the spirit of the Trump movement.

It would be a wise network which gives him a show

5,325 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:59:56 PM by WashingtonFire

So, so much prayer in the live thread right now.

quote:

To: Cato in PA

Joining you in PRAISE TO GOD...
Lord Jesus we thank You and Praise You for your mercy on our land...
May we not soon forget this Divine intervention.
May we be a Country that places YOU IN YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE...
We BOW before you in Praise and Thanksgiving...

In Jesus’ Name.... AMEN

5,454 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:05:33 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")

quote:

To: MOgirl

Welcome back, MOgirl!! You’re not alone...I was a Cruz supporter through the primaries and felt FR had become completely toxic, too, just as you said. Trump was my number two, but I couldn’t celebrate his primary win as much as I would’ve liked because of the environment around here. I took the summer away from FR (to get my blood pressure under control, lol), but I missed it, of course. By the time I came back in August-ish, the atmosphere had settled back down to nearly normal.

Recently it dawned on me that some of the most OBNOXIOUS of the “Trumpsters” don’t seem to be around anymore...guess they were just trolls all along, some of them. Most of the folks left are the same old good folks who make this site so wonderful.

Again, welcome back! We’ve been holding your spot for you!! :)

5,605 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:12:17 PM by TXBlair (We will not forget Benghazi.)

Yeah, this is what it's looking like.

quote:

Woohoo!

We’re going to pick up Wisconsin, Michigan & mayybe even PA!!!

What a GREAT night!!!!!

5,703 posted on 11/08/2016 8:16:28 PM PST by KavMan

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
...America, what did... how...

I don't even know how to process this.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

McGlockenshire posted:

It has now. For Trump.

Guys... I think we were what we thought the Freepers were.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

All we need now is for a Freeper to post a picture of themselves drinking from a big jug labeled "LIBERAL TEARS" and it will be complete.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

DeusExMachinima posted:

It has now. For Trump.

Guys... I think we were what we thought the Freepers were.

Yup.

quote:

To: Doctor Freeze

CNN HAS FINALLY CALLED FL FOR TRUMP!

Wolf was very gracious and congratulated him on his second home’s win.

6,101 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:33:27 PM by Yaelle

quote:

To: StarFan; rodguy911; miss marmelstein; ELS; Bigg Red

TRUMP WINS WISCONSIN!!!

6,107 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:33:42 PM by nutmeg (I am a proud Deplorable)

quote:

To: Jim Noble

Hi, Jim,

No, we don’t deserve His mercy.

But I guess He hoped we could be redeemed by sending His Son to us.

Why, I’ll never know.

But I truly appreciate and am so grateful for this Holy sacrifice.

6,128 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:34:26 PM by proud American in Canada (May God Bless the U.S.A. (Trump: I will bear the slings and arrows for you, the American people))

quote:

To: Bushbacker1

Actually, all heaven broke loose!!

6,146 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:35:03 PM by freepertoo

There are things scarier than Trump himself being president.

quote:

To: L,TOWM

NBC asking Rudy what position he wants in a Trump admin

6,183 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:36:45 PM by hole_n_one

quote:

To: Enchante

The liberals on PBS are in mourning.

But David Brooks said something remarkable. He said Christians have felt their religious freedoms under attack, and this was a strong factor in Trump’s success.

6,244 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:39:08 PM by Deo volente (Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives on November 8th.)

When you are used to being the majority, suddenly having to be equals can feel like oppression.

NBC just called Georgia for Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!
I don't think I like this thread anymore