Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Cerebral Bore posted:

So what I'm gathering from all this is that the ligurs of our fair country have found some random lady with opinions, and are now working themselves into a frenzy over some random lady daring to have opinions, like the thin-skinned little babbies they are. Does this about sum it up?

I agree, someone is writing things on the internet and people in this thread are reading them, lmbo.

You seem awfully bothered that people are making fun of some random lady's public statements, which are completely ridiculous. How can SA have sunk so low that people posting on it are making fun of idiots on the internet?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
On the one hand it's refreshingly honest that the ligurs are open about only bringing this lady up as an excuse to start up some surrogate homma circlejerk, but on the other hand it doesn't exactly make it less weird.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

On the one hand it's refreshingly honest that the ligurs are open about only bringing this lady up as an excuse to start up some surrogate homma circlejerk, but on the other hand it doesn't exactly make it less weird.

Do you think she is a smart person with good ideas?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I have no clue about her ideas, except that they're apparently enough to trigger the ligurs.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

I have no clue about her ideas, except that they're apparently enough to trigger the ligurs.

Ok, I admit that it's a bit odd to bring up some obscurity no one has a clue about just to make fun of her. Or is she popular? I never know about these things. If she's popular then I'd say that it's proper to discuss the topic here.

E: Did she become popular because hommas found him and made it a huge deal? That would be lol and such a footshooting if I ever saw one.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SnowblindFatal posted:

Ok, I admit that it's a bit odd to bring up some obscurity no one has a clue about just to make fun of her. Or is she popular? I never know about these things. If she's popular then I'd say that it's proper to discuss the topic here.

E: Did she become popular because hommas found him and made it a huge deal? That would be lol and such a footshooting if I ever saw one.

I have literally never heard of this lady before, but since Ligur took the time to play the victim card based on her I'm inclined to guess that her claim to fame, such as it is, is closer to the second explanation.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I don't know if she's "popular", but HS.fi has 28 articles with her name in them so that is something.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

SnowblindFatal posted:

Her Facebook page gets hundreds of likes per post, so she seems at least moderately popular. I think Ligur is correct in saying that if some PS kuntapolitiikko in the middle of nowhere is enough to trigger the poo poo out of the Cerebral Bore's of this world and make them think another Nazi apocalypse is coming, this girl pretending to be black running a "No White's Allowed" event is somewhat mockworthy. Also ironic: the guy who posted "neekerineekerineekeri" on Naisten Liitto's facebook page somehow found himself on NYT-liite and other mainstream media outlets despite being just as much of a nobody as this lady, yet apparently (according to CB) only one of them is a random crazy person and one is newsworthy.

In general, I resent the rise of American, tumblr style "intersectional feminism" in Finland and hope it gets mocked like it deserves to.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Haven't you heard that race is a social construct? Thus only self identification matters, right.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Does that mean that everyone who mocks persus is racist??

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
I identify myself as a Kekkonen btw.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Darkest Auer posted:

I identify myself as a Kekkonen btw.

Ahh, that explains your posting.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

SnowblindFatal posted:

Ahh, that explains your posting.

Majestic, infallible etc.?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
drat I was trying to find a picture where he looks particularly demented, but I guess our propaganda machine swept those under the rug back in the day.

uncop
Oct 23, 2010
Thanks for the links, I had stumbled upon the Hubara lady on the news before. Her being white sounded too crazy to be true, since half of her schtick was being brown. Between this and syyrian lelusalakuljettaja, I wonder if reporters are letting certain stories through too easily. (Of course they do, if the story sells better than any truth a search might uncover :shrug:)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

doverhog posted:

Haven't you heard that race is a social construct? Thus only self identification matters, right.

siinä tapauksessa olen yöpeikko

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Kieltäisitkö peikolta tai Kekkoselta saman oikeuden, jonka turvin mongoolit tässäkin ketjussa kekkuloivat kuin olisivat Eurooppalaisia.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

uncop posted:

Thanks for the links, I had stumbled upon the Hubara lady on the news before. Her being white sounded too crazy to be true, since half of her schtick was being brown. Between this and syyrian lelusalakuljettaja, I wonder if reporters are letting certain stories through too easily. (Of course they do, if the story sells better than any truth a search might uncover :shrug:)

But Finns aren't white? :confused:

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Presidentti Trumpin ansiosta tulemme kaikki kuolemaan venäläisessä ydintulessa, lopultakin

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Obfuscation posted:

Presidentti Trumpin ansiosta tulemme kaikki kuolemaan venäläisessä ydintulessa, lopultakin

Oh, where'd the Russians buy it from? (Because you know what they say about Russian nuclear bombs.)

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh, where'd the Russians buy it from? (Because you know what they say about Russian nuclear bombs.)

IDGI, but I just opened my bottle of whiskey. Gonna laff at some americans until I die! :cheers:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Если кто-то спрашивает: Я всегда был того мнения, что Финляндия является частью российской сферы влияния.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Nenonen posted:

Если кто-то спрашивает: Я всегда был того мнения, что Финляндия является частью российской сферы влияния.

same

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
amerikan liguri meni sitten voittamaan

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
en voi hyvin

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

amerikan liguri meni sitten voittamaan

good news for ligurs: in a couple of years, the western culture will be completely based on white supremacy

bad news for ligurs: in a couple of years, finns will no longer count as white

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Obfuscation posted:

IDGI, but I just opened my bottle of whiskey. Gonna laff at some americans until I die! :cheers:

Ne eivät mahdu peräaukkoon eivätkä pärise.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Obfuscation posted:

good news for ligurs: in a couple of years, the western culture will be completely based on white supremacy

bad news for ligurs: in a couple of years, finns will no longer count as white

tarkoitat siis että meidät lasketaan valkoisiksi muutaman seuraavan vuoden ajan?

tämähän on ilouutinen!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
kunnia arjalaiset

yhdys viivalla!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
onko muuten anssi kela ja muu älymystö vielä esittänyt mielipidettään?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So is Suali-Sauli stepping down now or what :confused:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/SebastianTyne/status/796204888980094976

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wow, publicly threatening to cause bodily harm to members of the press. Bold if not unexpected move from BB-Ligur.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wow, publicly threatening to cause bodily harm to members of the press. Bold if not unexpected move from BB-Ligur.

hyvä oppikirjaesimerkki tahallisesta väärinymmärtämisestä

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Tämä on varmasti karvas pettymys suomalaiselle lehdistölle joka niin kovasti kävi Trumpin vastaista kampanjaa.

Nyt Hesarin toimituksessa ihmetellään miksei siellä Ameriikassa kukaan välittänyt Saskan ja tovereiden mielipiteistä :(

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

Tämä on varmasti karvas pettymys suomalaiselle lehdistölle joka niin kovasti kävi Trumpin vastaista kampanjaa.

Nyt Hesarin toimituksessa ihmetellään miksei siellä Ameriikassa kukaan välittänyt Saskan ja tovereiden mielipiteistä :(

joo, se oli mennyt jo aika naurettavaksi hesarissa

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
juuh elikkäs toivottavasti Suomella ja Ruotsilla on varasuunnitelma puolustusyhteistön nopeasta tiivistämisestä koska rip in peace jenkkioptio

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Missionary Positron posted:

juuh elikkäs toivottavasti Suomella ja Ruotsilla on varasuunnitelma puolustusyhteistön nopeasta tiivistämisestä koska rip in peace jenkkioptio

What's wrong with our traditional approach to russia, i.e. groveling at their feet?

Andrast fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Nov 9, 2016

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Look at the positive side, after Trump ends the US's sanctions against Russia, idänkauppa will boost our economy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Missionary Positron posted:

I'm afraid it's a one-way love affair. Of course we talk great lengths how good of an idea it is, but for the Swedes, they see us more of a buffer between Russia. They don't want to send troops to Finnish soil.