Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Burr called to win the NC Senate seat. Senate officially going Republican now, more or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I think the Detroit Free Press is right: Michigan hasn't counted Washtenaw and Wayne Countries completely yet. You know, the two counties that pretty much make up SE Michigan.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
This is the scariest night ever.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

If HRC wins (and I think she will) I think she's one term and out. She'll never manage to win a race against a competent non-rapist centrist GOP candidate.
well that discounts the fact that people voted for the GOP candidate because he was not competent, is a rapist, and not a centrist

welcome to humanity, where it gets harder and harder to not envision your life turning into Hotline Miami

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i joked once that id hate Clinton a ton if she lost after the primaries

i joked, once.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Peztopiary posted:

You all shook af. An embarrassment.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Someone tell me how Hillary won pa, mi and wi. I am about ready to put a gun in my mouth.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

exquisite tea posted:

We're heading for a whole lot of darkness. I need to get out of here ASAP.

oh i was a child mocking the 'adults in the room'

i'm sorry exuisite tea

please don't leave

Booya
Feb 17, 2012
james comey and anthony weiner might have given this election to trump by a hair for real

we only now realize the full terror of the comey weiner effect

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
My mother lives in Florida and vowed to vote for herself as a wrote in for president. I can't believe she threw her loving vote away

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Venom Snake posted:

Dems are not going to change because women are not going to suddenly like rapists and minorities are not going to suddenly be okay with nazi's. They are the democratic parties voting base. The response to white people saying "I like nazi's" is not "but what if we were wrong and they are right?"

I'm talking personnel, more than ideology.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

At least I'm a middle aged white straight male, but, uh, how the gently caress is this so close? Why hasn't PA been called yet?

:negative:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
rip dem senate but Clinton still wins

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
So beyond a deep sense of disgust with America and humanity in general, what is the current takeaway from all this? "Nothing matters besides giving angry white people a target?" "The Republican party's control over the nation is so great that they could rush through anyone with enough effort?" "The nation is filled with bigots and dupes?" "Neo-Nazis will have their way eventually?"

What is there possible to learn from this debacle?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

If Hilary wins ban the Shookers

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

MadJackal posted:

I've been laughing at Nate Silver for months now and I'm willing to admit he was right.

Shook Nate Was Right.

The corncobs were us all along.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/sppeoples/status/796188713227264001

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

babypolis posted:

so senate i gone for sure right?
Yes, but we apparently have bigger problems

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

So Clinton wins PA is that it? Or does she need to run the table on the rest of the swings?

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

MadJackal posted:

I've been laughing at Nate Silver for months now and I'm willing to admit he was right.

Shook Nate Was Right.

No he wasn't this narrative is bullshit, he tweeted out that he thought there was an equal chance of a historic Clinton landslide. Nate shook so much he shook himself out of being right.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Peztopiary posted:

You all shook af. An embarrassment.

My legs are OK.

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006

Doorknob Slobber posted:

using the nyt map the way it is now it comes down to nevada, whoever wins nevada, wins

Nevada? Are we even sure about Wisconsin, Michigan and NH?

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002

giant flaming spinning lol.gif

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
canada's like the only western country left that's not totally hosed

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Doorknob Slobber posted:

using the nyt map the way it is now it comes down to nevada, whoever wins nevada, wins

I didn't think there was anybody in Nevada any more...

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Quidam Viator posted:

REMEMBER THIS SHOOK.

REMEMBER THIS SHOOK.

AND BE MORE WISE AND LESS ARROGANT IN THE FUTURE.

Much may depend on your choice, you complacent, condescending bastards.

Don't you want us to be less wise and more arrogant, dickbag? So that it will all burn to the ground and glorious communism will rise from the ashes of the Trump Timeline?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

congrats to Bill Mitchell's Halloween mask model

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If HRC wins (and I think she will) I think she's one term and out. She'll never manage to win a race against a competent non-rapist centrist GOP candidate.

Yeah, at this point her winning still isn't in doubt in my mind. Most of these states that still need called, his few paths left depend on him getting all of them, and VA going to Hillary already closed stuff

What's damning is this shows if Kasich or Cruz won the primary, she would have lost.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
NPR sez H-Rod has a double digit lead in PA and a decent lead in VA with 93% reporting.

Feeling way less shook now. But not entirely unshook.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

election revealed to be controlled by lowtax for toxx money

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
trump leading in North Carolina! MAGA

Only registered members can see post attachments!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

and who would that be on the GOP's side

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i now know, if before a firing line, id lose dignity and die screaming

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
so we're at the point now where everything needs to fall the right way from here on out for Trump not to win right? barring any surprise comebacks in places like North Carolina

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Quidam Viator posted:

you are shook as gently caress, you piece of poo poo.

I don't need a god drat shake machine. I can place my dairy products upon your weak-rear end head, and get the result I desire.

SERVE ME UP A GOD drat FISTENERGY CORNCOB loving SHAKE AND DON'T MAKE ME WAIT FOR IT, YOU STUPID FUCKERS.

I'M THE CUSTOMER HERE, GOD DAMMIT.

Sir, are you trying to ask me to hand-shake your XL mocha? I'll give it a shot if you're willing to come inside. My manager is telling me that I can't serve rascals in the drive-thru. Also I need you to stop flinging spittle everywhere.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Geostomp posted:

So beyond a deep sense of disgust with America and humanity in general, what is the current takeaway from all this? "Nothing matters besides giving angry white people a target?" "The Republican party's control over the nation is so great that they could rush through anyone with enough effort?" "The nation is filled with bigots and dupes?" "Neo-Nazis will have their way eventually?"

What is there possible to learn from this debacle?

Don't Ignore Poor White People

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Quit arzying you dumb fucks. It's just the rural/urban divide. This is why covering this poo poo before all precincts are in is dumb as gently caress.

• Locked thread