Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Is AZ even slightly possible considering what we've seen elsewhere across this country?

Let's hope the Mormons really do sit this one out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Almost every single poll was wrong. Past two elections they were spot on.

Was the FBI thing the one little thing Republicans needed to get them to the polls?

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
You are all shook.

Shook as gently caress.

If you intend for your values and ideas to prevail in the future, you will learn humility and seriousness, and hard work from this lesson.

Or you could choose to cling to your pride, and play the victim. Do that, and it's all over. Time to abandon your loving superficial irony and realize this is a real game you are playing.

Even if Hillary squeaks out a win, or dominates Trump, this moment is your true lesson.

I do not care, except that you LEARN.

I AM A TEACHER, AND I CARE THAT YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CARELESSNESS.

Heed me.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump up 4 in NC w/ 76% reporting what the gently caress

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

frankenfreak posted:

Is AZ even slightly possible considering what we've seen elsewhere across this country?
She's already lost Arizona pretty much. 55% of the votes in and the NYT statistical analysis has it 92% to Trump. http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
FREEBIRD!!!!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I bought a $16 1.75 liter of gin today. It was supposed to last a while.

At least I have plenty of alcohol for tonight.

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
To be clear, Trump is bad and I've toxxed for Clinton so see ya

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

Shageletic posted:

She will. Calm down.

Shut the gently caress up.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Trumps poor white voting block lists terrorism
"I'm scared that something I don't really understand will kill me"

quote:

black people killing cops
"I'm scared that what I see as the order of society is breaking down"

quote:

and mexicans steeling jobs
"What happened to the blue collar lifestyle I was supposed to have?"

quote:

as what they care about most so idk wtf yall are thinking with this "these people will get on board if we go even farther left"

Trump offers answers to the idea that social order is falling apart, that things really are dangerous out there and you should be scared, and promises a return to an economic past that these people wish they could have again. I lived with and work with the rural poor. I switched careers to try and help them. You'd be scared of everything falling apart too if you don't know if the town you lived in is going to even exist in 5 years. "Make America Great Again" rings true when you see abandoned grain silos and empty storefronts everywhere, and the biggest building is a shuttered factory.

You cannot ignore poor whites and expect blowouts. Trump spoke to them, instead of dog whistled to them the way other republican nominees did. He distinctly went after big bankers and power brokers. This hits a chord with people like that, the chord I hit when you talk about how there used to be more social programs available, and how wage growth has stagnated. If Hillary loses because she couldn't figure out how to beat a son of a millionaire real-estate mogul who made his fortune short-changing cities and workers at talking to the poor whites, it signals that the Democratic Party needs to do a lot of work there. Those decaying towns where the only jobs are the wal-mart and a gas station can be places of power for a party that is supposed to be the champion of the working class, instead of a place of dread.

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Nov 9, 2016

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

I regret my earlier anti-arzying post. Ugh, this feels just like watching the Brexit vote come in. I guess at least if you elect Trump, Brexit is mildly less embarrassing on the international stage.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Big congrats to the UK on avoiding the Dumbest loving Voters In 2016 award

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

She doesn't need FL or NC, let alone both, to have a clear path. Trump needs PA or it becomes a lot tougher, especially without Virginia

Yes, but none of these took into account loving winsconsin or michigan. I'm not seeing how wayne county alone can drag michigan by its loving bootstraps out of fascism

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
forecast thing on nyt is nearly at 90% trump haha

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Doorknob Slobber posted:

its funny because back in the dem primary thread a lot of bernie supporters called this and they were called idiots

well the loss is going to be blamed on racists and morons just like the Brexit thing.

No possibility that people just flat out don't like the things the democrats have been doing while they've been in power, and the democrats should change up their act.

This result is what America wants. Plain and simple.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

We need another Sherman to clean up the south. I truthfully didn't think it would be nearly this close.

What about Ohio, Indiana, and from the looks of it Wisconsin and Michigan?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

i'm going to sleep. sorry guys. good luck? :(

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

crazy cloud posted:

Msnbc calls Ohio for Trump and puts him at 168 ev lmbo hail satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9l_nglvNk

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

I believe that it's time to start considering amnesty for the Clinton Toxx thread mods

As one of the condemned I disagree. If everybody gets banned it's like the start of a natural cleansing and rebirth of the forums. It happened in 2008 and it changed everything. Plus Lowtax needs the re-reg money for the new cloud platform. It's like a forest fire, thorough, but not complete destruction ultimately leads to renewal.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

gregday posted:

NYT has Trump at 88%, which is where Hillary was when we began tonight.

This is the sign of a really lovely model.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Chris James 2 posted:

She doesn't need FL or NC, let alone both, to have a clear path. Trump needs PA or it becomes a lot tougher, especially without Virginia

Michigan bitch

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Big congrats to the UK on avoiding the Dumbest loving Voters In 2016 award

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Geostomp posted:

I want so desperately to believe that somehow we are still better than giving into someone as horrible as Trump. I really, truly thought that somehow, the country could possible be decent enough to make a decent choice against hatred, ignorance, and fascism. I wanted to believe that we had some attachment to our ideals as a nation. Now I see that those hopes were too much.

This is exactly why I'm sad.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

has michigan been called for trump yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Chris James 2 posted:

OK fine, I'll give you all of that.

He is up in both WI and MI. If that happens, he's probably president unless we pull out a miracle in Iowa or Arizona.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

blue squares posted:

The only good thing about this terrible night is that Trump supporter meltdowns will be so, so, so much better now that they all have become certain of victory

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SuperMarrio posted:

gently caress this poo poo

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Man, Lowtax is going to be able to afford that extension on his house after tonight.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I hate everything rn

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

It's good to be with you all, here at the end of times

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Chris James 2 posted:

All he needs is to hold what he has now and flip Michigan

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

91% chance of Trump win

gregday
May 23, 2003

NYT 91% Trump

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Isn't it Her Turn?

lol at picking the candidate in 2009, or whenever that backroom deal went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

• Locked thread