Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
I'm too lazy and too drunk to do the math right now how much does GA matter? I know she prob won't take it but just out of curiosity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Teikanmi posted:

miracle in MI and AZ

America, how did it come to this?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
huh trump is actually going to be president

get hosed world

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

breaklaw posted:

Maybe, just maybe, we could at least stop calling them nazis and deplorables just based on their race and economic status? Like maybe just for a little while?

But being a racist misogynist bigot is deplorable

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
as the only white male in the room i work in, i spent today reassuring the black dude, puerto rican dude, black woman, two white women and the ukranian jewish guy that trump had no shot whatsoever and they shouldnt worry

should i just fart on them tomorrow or what

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i'm sorry for being mean to bernouts. they were right. hillary was a bad choice.

who should we choose to run against the populist candidate

oh i know it's a careerist who nobody likes in the world

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Well, I look forward to finding out what the policies of a Trump administration will be.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Blitz7x posted:

Guys is Hillary Clinton literally going to jail

if she actually manages to gently caress this up she should be in jail

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

feingold out

hoof

french lies
Apr 16, 2008
The keepin it 1600 guys seem so goddamn stupid now lmao. They were SO smug and sure of themselves yesterday

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
The biggest lesson for the loving dumbass media is that "oh, she's up by 4 or 5, so its fine" is not justification for ignoring all of Trump's poo poo and focusing on all the new sexy, hyped, email poo poo

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the rise of fascism in america can be squarely blamed on democrats being terrible a quarter century of the GOP trying desperately to find something to hurt Clinton with and, apparently, successfully poisoning the well

Trade Chat Troll
Jan 22, 2010
The election will be called on page 270 :gonk:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I voted in Wayne county for abuela so gently caress you

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Hillary isn't a bad candidate

Trump secretes a pheromonal ooze that enslaves insufficiently blue minds across vast distances

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i'm sorry for being mean to bernouts. they were right. hillary was a bad choice.

I think she'll squeak by, but sorry she was a bad candidate.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

FEINGOLD NO

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan Hail Satan

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Millstone posted:

wait clinton is ahead now

west coast closed and, shockingly, the democrat won all but Idaho

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Venom Snake posted:

Democrats aren't the ones limiting votings rights

I was referencing all of the democracy hating after brexit on these dead forums but cool

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

Rastor posted:

NYT using the greater than sign now

I knew you would win trump, please don't draft me to fight china god-president trump

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ur sins are forgiven

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

breaklaw posted:

But what about the complete and total rejection by blacks of Obama's Beyonce's Jay-Z's et al's blatant racial pandering over the last two weeks??

Obama campaigned for his successor like no sitting president ever has. This is a serious hit for his legacy if Trump wins this.

obama is a black democrat.

it's bad for his life and that of his family of trump wins this.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
So have they called it, I can't

I can't tell

Did Trump win, is my boss gonna dance around tomorrow all smug? Someone help me out here.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
So this is the timeline I'm stuck in, huh

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
You had a good run, America, but it's time to make way for the Chinese Century.

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Geostomp posted:

How do we see a man like Trump, a racist, stupid, scam artist stooge who has spent months whining like a child, alienating everyone he could, and who has been revealed to be basically a rapist and somehow, through the siren call of "EMAILS" make him President?

How have we fallen so far, so quickly?

Because your rural angry white voters have come out in droves and love his "outsider" status. He's not part of the establishment.

I thought the pussy grabber video would have really damaged his campaign, since every blunder before that just fueled him, but then of course Comey comes late with his bullshit. GOP will always have 30% of the vote, this is your invincible ignorant class.

Hilary was a terrible choice for a candidate, Dems should have known better.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

breaklaw posted:

But what about the complete and total rejection by blacks of Obama's Beyonce's Jay-Z's et al's blatant racial pandering over the last two weeks??

Obama campaigned for his successor like no sitting president ever has. This is a serious hit for his legacy if Trump wins this.

He won't have a legacy if Trump wins because Trump has promised to repeal everything he's done

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Geostomp posted:

How do we see a man like Trump, a racist, stupid, scam artist stooge who has spent months whining like a child, alienating everyone he could, and who has been revealed to be basically a rapist and somehow, through the siren call of "EMAILS" make him President?

How have we fallen so far, so quickly?

Because you failed to heed the voice of warning. You thought that you would be able to pursue politics AS USUAL, and that ACCELERATIONISM could not possibly happen.

This is what happens when you defy that voice; it ceases to matter who wins or loses. All of a sudden, your comfortable complacency about domination is proved to be YOUR FAULT, your TERRIBLE FAULT.

Instead, you are destined for terrible war, one way or another. You do not understand the dynamics of COLLAPSE.

Begin to think of all things in terms of COLLAPSE and CHAOS, and now you just might... MIGHT BARELY save this world from extinction.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Blitz7x posted:

Guys is Hillary Clinton literally going to jail

if shes smart shes on a plane out of the country because the Trumpstaffel is surrounding her headquarters

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
gently caress

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Remember when people said trump was a detriment to the down ticket races? Oops!

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Wow i haven't been following this too closely but why is Trump winning? Is it because we haven't called them Nazis and racists enough?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mr. Jive posted:

Hillary isn't a bad candidate

Trump secretes a pheromonal ooze that enslaves insufficiently blue minds across vast distances

hillary isn't a bad candidate, she just lost literally everywhere that went for bernie over her to a racist xenophobe

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Millstone posted:

wait clinton is ahead now

p sure california for hillary was a given

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Alec Bald Snatch posted:

if she actually manages to gently caress this up she should be in jail

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
The Democratic post-mortem is gonna be all about working class whites.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol people are still defending clinton when she just brought Idiot Fascism to america

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

slave to my cravings posted:

i honestly think wisconsin is hosed, johnson won and milwaukee 84% reporting and clinton still down 60k

Walker's fuckery should not be underestimated, even if it's nothing compared to what the NC's GOP did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

breaklaw posted:

Obama won't have a legacy if Trump wins. All of his executive actions will be repealed, Obamacare will be repealed, ways around the Obergefell decision will be found, arch-conservative SC Justices will be nominated. The entire shaky progression he's made over the past eight years will be undone within 24 hours of that smug orange gremlin sitting down in the Oval Office.

• Locked thread