Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bowser
Apr 7, 2007

On the bright side, Joe Arpaio lost his election.

Which means he can join Trump's cabinet :unsmigghh:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm going to throw up

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

breaklaw posted:

Holy poo poo I still haven't accepted that this is possible. I'm still thinking in the back of my mind Hillary is going to win the in the end because OF COURSE she is. This is worse than arzying

What path does Hillary still have?

WI, MI, NV is what I'm praying for

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

yall guys wanting to check out of politics are only slightly off. you should check out of obsessing about elections and following polls 5 hours a day, but should 100% spend all your time in actual organizing and politics beyond the elections. thats what dems have written off since carter but the kochs have astroturfed like crazy and what do you know here he goes

Yes this. This crap has inspired me to be more involved and will do so.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yall bernouts celebrating a white supremacist rapist getting elected are evil shitheads and I look forward to seeing you in the camps with me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkdjHhqEN6g

Trump/Nugent 2016

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
This means dems take the house and senate in 2018 right? :qq:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

a fleshy snood posted:

we're all loving idiots

we all belong in factories

can't wait to be shovelling coal into a furnace along with all of the goddamn shook rear end wrong journalists

I voted for Bernie and then I voted for Hillary, don't you dare pin this on me.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
well at least the apocalypse will be entertaining in a disgusting way

also we have an illegal immigrant first lady

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Sinistral posted:

Honestly Trump tapped into something raw, powerful and ugly in the American pysche and I don't think what Bernie was offering would have been able to beat it either.

Really? So what was all the white male Berniebro stuff? Was that bullshit?

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Could really use some of that patented democrat voter fraud right about now...

Hannot
Nov 29, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Shark Sandwich posted:

I can't believe it. I still can't believe it.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

breaklaw posted:

Holy poo poo I still haven't accepted that this is possible. I'm still thinking in the back of my mind Hillary is going to win the in the end because OF COURSE she is. This is worse than arzying

What path does Hillary still have?

Is there any safe european country for her to hide in

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

JT Jag posted:

so, on one hand, we're about to go through another round the Bush years, but even shittier and with an even dumber President

on the other hand, weed is way easier to get then it was then

You should maybe rewatch some videos of Bush during his campaign. This is going to be way more entertaining.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

frankenfreak posted:

Giuliani laughing on MSNBC makes me sick.

I just vomited. He said its just like Trump is like Andrew Jackson. The same president who made genocide a national priority.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know how I go and teach on Thursday. What the gently caress do I say to my students? What the gently caress is the point when their federal aide is probably going to be defunded before they finish their degree?

lmao, tell them to never trust a democrat

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
I spent so much time on the_donald and twitter looking at these idiots and just patiently waiting for them to get corncobbed. In the end we have all been.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
nice meltdowns everyone

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anyway sorry you voted for the nazis america, have fun with Turbo Bush i guess

rip my account as well

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

belt posted:

I voted for Bernie and then I voted for Hillary, don't you dare pin this on me.

:same:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Augus posted:

Late Night with Colbert is real depressing right now.

Maybe Trump will have his show cancelled for calling the president a cock sucker?

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

How has CNN not called or even talked about MN yet? It's closed, right?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im not sure where 2016 goes if trump wins the night but a slog of recounts w a 4-4 court is on the table as is prez Obama annoincing irregularities caught by our intel folks that invalidate several state results, also w a 4-4 scotus

lmebo if you thought this was the end of the campaign

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I just can't fathom how polling could have been SO WRONG, it makes no sense, it's never been this far off from the mark

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sinistral posted:

Honestly Trump tapped into something raw, powerful and ugly in the American pysche and I don't think what Bernie was offering would have been able to beat it either. Though this is all just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic anyway.

I think it's probably racism and it's not the end of it. This will probably be the issue of our generation.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
...what would even happen in the event of a 269/269 split? Because that could happen if WI goes R and MI goes D.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

"Calm down stop arzying"

:(

:derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

babypolis posted:

president trump. republicans controlling all brances of goverment. supreme court lost for a generation. all because abuela really wanted to be president and gently caress anyone who gets in her way

I'm sure she's really sorry for being a woman.

Come the gently caress on. What else would Bernie have done different? Trump's support is racism and misogyny. If he's actually winning it doesn't matter what was done against him because as we've seen these stupid angry assholes don't think and will vote in a rapist that clearly doesn't give a gently caress about them just to give the finger to everyone else.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Having health insurance was cool; looking forward to going back to worrying that a broken arm or severe flu will put me in debt for years.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know how I go and teach on Thursday. What the gently caress do I say to my students? What the gently caress is the point when their federal aide is probably going to be defunded before they finish their degree?

I have three straight hours of student conferences tomorrow. May or may not break down in front of a student or two in public.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

UrbicaMortis posted:

Christ, what a mess. There's going to be a lot of history books written about 2016. It's going to be an eventful few years.

I promise to read them if I'm still alive by then

Which I won't be

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Godinster posted:

TYT might be a bit cooky but it's amazing how right they've been. Amazing.

Worth it for Cenk crying right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
Well, it's been nice knowing you all

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

CherryCola posted:

My heart hurts right now. I don't want to live in a country run on fear and hate.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol he is at 244 :stonk:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

belt posted:

Good job DNC. You just hosed us out of the entire government.

gently caress you debbie wasserman schultz

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Can't believe all those crazy motherfuckers on Reddit who were betting like 6 months rent on Trump winning are going to get the last laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Someone help me

• Locked thread