Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
There better be an epic sale on ammo this weekend for Veterans'/Drumpf Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:sad:

ReebTop
May 17, 2003
Sitting here while some Navy ROTC puke and a brand new Coastie tell me how great Pres. Trump will be.

We're watching Patton and they're making fun of Omar Bradley. gently caress this planet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfrk2UdEOcQ&t=73s

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I have eight concerned Korean exchange students in my apartment at the moment, someone help me to tell them that the NewYorkTimes chance-to-win thing doesn't actually mean anything, and that this poo poo doesn't mean squat

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

One good thing that could come out of this: Michelle Obama has a change of heart and runs in 2020. She literally kills Trump in the process.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Googling how to resign my commission while in the IRR.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I have eight concerned Korean exchange students in my apartment at the moment, someone help me to tell them that the NewYorkTimes chance-to-win thing doesn't actually mean anything, and that this poo poo doesn't mean squat

Lol marry one of them and move to Korea

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This CNN music loop it's like a 3 second SNES piece that just keeps repeating.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Duzzy Funlop posted:

sorry I'm not good at writing fairy tales

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Donald Trump will be the next president and they better make sure their papers are in order and make sure they're in drill shape for when they go home.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A friend of a friend's portfolio went down $83,000. He's pissed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

On the plus side we get four years of Mr. Garrison as president.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

bird food bathtub posted:

Jesus gently caress this is going to be a national god drat disaster. The damage is going to be just incalculable and I am not looking forward to the next four years.

He's going to put at least 1 insanely conservative motherfucker in the SC in his run. If not more.

You'll be feeling this for the rest of your life, not 4 years.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Dow futures down 5%/>750 points

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

On the plus side we get four years of Mr. Garrison as president.

I made a gently caress 'em all to death joke a while ago, and boy did that come back to bite me.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
msnbc folks visibly exasperated

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mulva posted:

He's going to put at least 1 insanely conservative motherfucker in the SC in his run. If not more.

You'll be feeling this for the rest of your life, not 4 years.

Yuuuuup :sigh:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

remember how Trump was going to make a pivot once he got the Republican nomination?

Perhaps he'll do it now.

LMAO

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
the fate of the united states lies in the hands of detroit lol

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

psydude posted:

Googling how to resign my commission while in the IRR.

If you still owe time, you can't. Have to wait til the ADSC is up, then you get auto-bumped to the Standby Reserve.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Maybe in these bizzaro times Trump will turn out to be really good and nice to everyone. :911:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Which tracker is updating fastest? The NYT tracker is way behind

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

gaps are widening in NH, MI, and WI

yo america

gently caress you

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
remember when a few of us said Hillary was unelectable and a terrible candidate, and got tooled on for it

yeah, about that....

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Two Finger posted:

yo america

gently caress you

We just kicked your superannuation in the dick!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OH gently caress MY 401K

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

VikingSkull posted:

remember when a few of us said Hillary was unelectable and a terrible candidate, and got tooled on for it

yeah, about that....

I still expected her to win, actually. By roughly what Trump will win by. There are going to be some REALLY interesting journal papers in a few months.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Two Finger posted:

yo america

gently caress you

You're in NZ, nothing bad will happen to you. You get a window seat to armageddon though

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

VikingSkull posted:

yeah, about that....

history is never kind to those who were right too soon

:negative:

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

ReebTop posted:

Sitting here while some Navy ROTC puke and a brand new Coastie tell me how great Pres. Trump will be.

We're watching Patton and they're making fun of Omar Bradley. gently caress this planet.

trump steak mres sound good to me

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Yah rip a lot of the stocks.

But seriously, if you thought either candidate was a shoe in, re-evaluate your news sources.

Or I dunno, go talk to people you were afraid to talk to before and see if you can't understand half of the US.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

It's been a good run, guys. Sorry to everyone who toxxed about your $10. For everyone else, sorry about your 401ks, pension funds, mutual funds, and stocks.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

I'm not gay, so I won't know exactly what you are experiencing right now, but I do have a couple of daughters, and I can't help but feel a sense of dread about what might be coming down the line.

If any of you reservist fucks want care packages for when you get called up to fight a Russian proxy war PM me.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

So how many of you are still US military property or IRR for when Trump fires the whole stockpile into the Middle East to feel like he's whipping out his dick?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
also holy poo poo jill stein and gary johnson possibly loving the race in some areas.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

So how many of you are still US military property or IRR for when Trump fires the whole stockpile into the Middle East to feel like he's whipping out his dick?

Literally have an unqualified resignation template up in word right now.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Godholio posted:

I still expected her to win, actually. By roughly what Trump will win by. There are going to be some REALLY interesting journal papers in a few months.

I did too, but I also knew that there's a terrible underbelly to this country, and this bitch just rolled over like a fuckin carnival won goldfish

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

yeah, about that....

Trump is still unelectable you whack-rear end motherfucker. he's gonna start a loving nuclear war and you know what? sitting on the edge of the apocalypse i'd rather you know, live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ahaahhaahahhh lol gently caress

• Locked thread