Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Whaaaaaaaat????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

time to watch it all burn i guess cheers m8s we all gonna die some time in fa ct mother died today, or perhaps yesterday. i can't be sure.

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

Meridian posted:

Losing to someone like Trump is on another level.

Exactly. I'm 40 and have seen enough lovely Dem losses, but this is the first one that actually scares me. (If we lose, still haven't given up hope).

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

panascope posted:

Just imagine how bad Hillary's campaign was that she's going to lose the entire government for the democrats.

tbf both Houses were already R

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i am so glad i only got about a year left until i get my degree so i can leave this shithole country

except the whole world sucks because fascism is taking hold like everywhere so where do i even go

gently caress

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

slave to my cravings posted:

reince priebus, bill mitchell, dilbro were all correct, incredible

oh my god

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Scalia is going to be replaced by someone worse. Just let that sink in. Stew in it. Savor the smell of it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Trash Trick posted:

gently caress GARY JOHNSON

were people who voted for gary johnson really going to vote for hillary?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nodelphi posted:

Um you do realize Trump's going to annex Canada in the first 100 days right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLiEiAiQJA&t=43s

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Skyl3lazer posted:

lol gently caress independents, am i right? it doesnt matter that clinton won the primary because of shithole red states that didn't vote for her in the general, maybe those dumb independents should have joined the d party? heh u loving bernie bros, u didnt lose because of systematic dnc effort, u lose because theres actually just so much enthusiasm for hillary clinton, the most qualified candidate ever.

lol, the minority coalition broken because it couldn't broker a white male candidate but didn't feel like going out to vote for the candidate they settled on

i have no idea what the future holds and i'm terrified but at least i'm a white guy

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

gently caress ALL THIS RED STATE HORSE poo poo gently caress YOU ALL YOU HORSESHIT FUCKERS. THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. GODDAMN IT YOU SMUG DEMOCRATIC SHITHEADS

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

I think Abraham Lincoln just told me to kill myself

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yinlock posted:

actually we mocked people who whined loving incessantly about how Hillary Bad despite having no evidence

as i am continuing to do

You have an incredible standard for evidence, my friend if we are still are in a world where there is no evidence of Hillary Bad.

I seriously believe, foolish as it might be, that maybe the majority of Americans aren't good but that there is enough good out there that Trump could have been defeated. He was not an inevitable force. So, if enough people exist but they simply weren't motivated to show up by our candidate, we can argue if they are dumb or not but the fact remains that we didn't do enough to convince them. And that started by nominating somebody that they do not like.

Why do they dislike her? For some lovely reasons and some legit reasons. But if Hillary is as pragmatic as she and her fans say she is, then we should embrace pragmatism and realize that she was not the right choice because the lovely reasons that people don't like her were not going to be overcome.

We knew there were enough people out there to beat back fascism. We knew she was not well-liked. We ran her anyway.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Vladimir Putin posted:

I don't get how we could have elected Obama and he's got the highest approval rating of any sitting president, and then we go ahead and elect Trump? That is some serious whiplash.

Maybe other Americans are seeing something that I don't.

I can't understand this either.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

babypolis posted:

and you were too much of a cowardly poo poo to show your face for months and months because fyad made fun of you

:madmax:

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
*invests in wall companies*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol loving Nate Silver is now a historically significant figure.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Here's my hot take:

Bernie wouldn't have beaten Trump either.

There's just... I'm not sure there's any explaining for it. I really do think it's just stigma backlash over the premiums doubling.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I hate democrats so much.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM

The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows

The government is corrupt
And we're on so many drugs
With the radio on and the curtains drawn

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

The sun has fallen down
And the billboards are all leering
And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles

It went like this:

The buildings tumbled in on themselves
Mothers clutching babies
Picked through the rubble
And pulled out their hair

The skyline was beautiful on fire
All twisted metal stretching upwards
Everything washed in a thin orange haze

I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful -
These are truly the last days"

You grabbed my hand
And we fell into it
Like a daydream
Or a fever

We woke up one morning and fell a little further down
For sure it's the valley of death

I open up my wallet
And it's full of blood

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I really hope we all have jobs after the likely recession that is about to start. That's becoming a bigger immediate concern than anything else.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It's sad to see so much of the country agree with Donald Trump's horrible message, but I suppose that's just the bigoted shithole we live in.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

WeAreTheRomans posted:

tbf both Houses were already R

There were serious concerns that Trump was going to cost Republicans control of the House and Senate because he was going to be such a detriment on the downballot races.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

I don't get how we could have elected Obama and he's got the highest approval rating of any sitting president, and then we go ahead and elect Trump? That is some serious whiplash.

Trump activated the fascism card.

We're in a different world now

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
man

us americans are really loving sexist still huh

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Vladimir Putin posted:

The USA has always been more misogynistic than racist.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Jesus Christ, its like y'all ain't lost an election before.

I've lost to an idiot before

I've never lost to a man who actually wants to nuke other countries

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

rapeface posted:

wait does this mean that even if trump is found guilty of sexual assault or fraud for trump university that he's essentially untouchable?

if he is found guilty of child rape I'm pretty sure he would be impeached

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

All the people that I knew voting for Gary Johnson were doing so because they couldn't stomach voting for Donald Trump. But here we are.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
so when is the failure going to get up on her stand and give the concession speech?

I hope right after she's done both her and Bill crawl into one of the mansions they own in Florida and are never seen in the public eye again. gently caress em.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I'm going to go ahead and say that "We got caught doing bad poo poo but Russia caught us so it doesn't count" probably won't play well to voters.

but energetically fellating russia does, wierdly, play pretty well, as long as you keep promising to kill the browns and the gays i gues

dta

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nope. The media is gonna say that was the problem because they don't want to admit that they (who gave Trump a platform) or the Democrats (who selected an uninspiring candidate) are the ones to blame here.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
‘America’s Toughest Sheriff’ Joe Arpaio Loses After 2 Controversial Decades

gently caress it, good enough

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
oh good, tbw is back being unfunny in cspam after being exiled for being unfunny in fyad

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
How do me, my wife and 4 dogs become expats?

We own a house, barely, and make a combined 100k a year. Suggestions on how to transition rapidly welcomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.
lol at all the idiots swearing up and down that bernie would totally have won while the trumpstaffel are putting them up against the wall

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread