Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

kaleedity posted:

The USA has always been more misogynistic than racist.

don't fool yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

at least my wife is one of the less hated minorities i guess

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

everyone please wait like a day before making huge pronouncements about how hosed things are or how you cant ever speak to whoever again

and wait maybe a week before assuming the world will collapse

this is on balance worse than bush04 or even reagam either time if trump wins but you gotta wait for the initial shoxk to wear ofd and reality to reassert itself before you go bananas

heres a news story 4 u 2 read bitch

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

jesus christ

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Boner Zone posted:

what kind of gun should I get

Mosin Nagant

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Constant Hamprince posted:

live by the shitpost, die by the shitpost
:patriot:

:911:

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
loving PA is red. That's game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the year sense stopped being made

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Squalid posted:

Man I hope after the election's done all those horrible gif spammers and byob posters stop posting in CSPAM for some reason *monkey's paw slowly curls finger into fist, as Hillary tox thread grows ever longer*

mods???

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Nodelphi posted:

Um you do realize Trump's going to annex Canada in the first 100 days right?

Nah we got guard beavers

And our moose are expert snipers

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

slave to my cravings posted:

i mean i think that a wall is not going to get built but lol if you don't think trump still can't do a lot of damage to any progress we had over the last 8 years

I'm genuinely curious too see him try to do the stupid poo poo he proposed. I mean most of the poo poo is just stupid, impossible or illegal. I mean for real, he's going to ban muslims? That would be impossible...what would that look like if he tried it?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

America just shot itself in the face.

I'm sorry for my arrogance earlier, we're way stupider than I thought.

Welcome to the revolution, of the style that Germany saw in 1933, I guess.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

cult member at airport posted:

I don't know if I can handle the combined smugness from Trump supporters and Bernie-or-Busters :smithicide:.

it doesn't have to feel like acid, repent and become Woke

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again
Lol at all the "its early you idiots, babby's first election??" posts, just lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

anime was right posted:

biggest loss for me is i have no health insurance again i think, basically

Next time the Left wants to campaign for public healthcare, we won't be told that it's not prudent to replace the ACA at least.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

deadwing posted:

I'm investing in tire companies for the yooge and luxurious Trump Border Tire Fire

invest in anti-anxiety meds

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes you hail satan, and sometimes satan hails you :getin:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Oh jesus christ the loud inescapable smugness from right wingers, racists, xenophobes, and other assorted freaks is going to be loving insufferable

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Soho Joe posted:

‘America’s Toughest Sheriff’ Joe Arpaio Loses After 2 Controversial Decades

gently caress it, good enough

although, as credible political commentators have pointed out, this actually opens his availability to join Trump's team in the white house in some capacity.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

everyone please wait like a day before making huge pronouncements about how hosed things are or how you cant ever speak to whoever again
nope, gently caress it all. This is ghoulish.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Nonsense posted:

lol loving Nate Silver is now a historically significant figure.
Turns out, the only reason people thought he was shook was because they were doing some synchronized shaking.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nodelphi posted:

Um you do realize Trump's going to annex Canada in the first 100 days right?

when do you think the media stops covering our annexation of all those little islands "off of" florida

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

"The DNC is corrupt. Their hubris and arrogance will end up destroying them, and Hillary will be buried by it." -Some Berniebro Hitler Who Hates Women Probably

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
wow we're gonna build a wall i guess?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the guy who designed the bar graphs on abc is triggering the poo poo out of me

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/796220992163119104

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Goodbye nato

Hello USSR we missed you

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Squizzle posted:

and wait maybe a week before assuming the world will collapse

this is on balance worse than bush04 or even reagam either time if trump wins but you gotta wait for the initial shoxk to wear ofd and reality to reassert itself before you go bananas

it better be revealed that the russians actually interfered because i can't share your calmness, Squizz. i just can't :cry:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Hey, on the plus side, all these fuckers who voted for trump now have to deal with him as president. They will see this dude just cripple something they love more than their jobs, family, or pickup truck. He is going to just loving wreck this country in a profound and decisive way.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
i just remembered a few months ago all the british mps got together to call trump a prick

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

crabcakes66 posted:

A Trump presidency is a complete unknown. People have no idea what he is going to do.

That's why everyone is so shook.

I can handle a Bush, or hell a Romney or a McCain

But Trump, man

Mr. Twitter War/ Grab 'em By the Pussy Himself as President

Wow that sure is a thing

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

boosted was right all along. dilbro was right all along. loving bill mitchell was right all along. tbw was right all along. all the polls were wrong. the entire c-spmam forum was wrong. how is this possible this makes no sense its like a horrible nightmare gently caress this gay earth so hard

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is now Reaganesque according to presidential historians lol

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Nonsense posted:

lol loving Nate Silver is now a historically significant figure.

the flip flopper to end all flip floppers

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Kuato posted:

Not white. And am seriously looking at how to attain dual Canadian citizenship. How can gotv not matter? Campaign spending not matter? R's running a literal joke candidate not matter????

We should have learned from the primary: Trump has one skill: making a dynastic successor look like a piece of poo poo to all the people who wanted a fresh face in politics.

I don't think GOTV was worthless. Probably made it a lot closer than it might have been. But enthusiasm for finally flipping off "the elites in Washington" turned out to be worth more. I still can't loving believe that tweet about Trump doing better with Latinos than Romney...

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

Oh jesus christ the loud inescapable smugness from right wingers, racists, xenophobes, and other assorted freaks is going to be loving insufferable

i think the appointment of supreme court justices who will want to overturn roe v wade & other vile things will be the most insufferable

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
lol Newt Gingrich is going to be the Secretary of State
Melania Trump will be the first lady
Rudy will be some poo poo where he's important

:lol:

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
dear minorities:

reproduce faster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU