Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Anyone who says "they aren't racist!!! Obama 2008 and 2012!!!" must never have heard the utterance "one of the good ones."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vladimir Putin posted:

hahaha. American rural whites do not want socialized health care even if it benefits them. We had to fight 6+ years to hold on to ACA. They don't want any of that. They just want to turn back the clock.

I was thinking it was a good time to open a steel mill in Youngstown now that we're liberated of all this pesky regulation.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

rudatron posted:

it took you this long to learn

it took for this to happen, for you to accept that you were wrong

you weren't willing to accept it before, you were too arrogant, too prideful

you didn't see the writing on the wall

you helped the nazi get in

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
God drat, CNN is in full on apocalypse mode now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol trump is going to win the EC and lose the popular vote once cali comes in

yuuuuuuup

UntrainedEye
Jul 6, 2006
May you live in interesting times.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

http://www.thepaincomics.com/weekly040609a.htm

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I can't loving handle this poo poo

God drat America

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
If only we had admonished the whites harder

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

DarkCrawler posted:

Seriously, this is the biggest transformative experience in my life

gently caress politics

gently caress following them

gently caress the news

gently caress the world

gently caress everything

I am just going to graduate into some job that lets me feed on the misery of this world because that is apparently the only way you can survive in the 21st century

gently caress the united states
This is the only reality. Embrace it.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

change my name posted:

All I can do is laugh, I forgot I work on climate change stuff for the government right now lol

I really wish you could have kept working on climate change stuff. We are so hosed.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Brannock posted:

you loving garbage shills. you hosed up. screaming continually for the genocide of whites, screaming for #ItsHerTurn

wow holy poo poo the whites turned out to vote for their own perceived interests. absolutely unexpected. and now, you, you are responsible for President Donald Trump

go gently caress yourself recursively

Oh, word? Tell us about white genocide

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

so wait, was the election rigged or not? im confused

Probably but it doesn't matter.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
two years of this poo poo

the worst possible outcome

gently caress this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brannock posted:

you loving garbage shills. you hosed up. screaming continually for the genocide of whites, screaming for #ItsHerTurn

wow holy poo poo the whites turned out to vote for their own perceived interests. absolutely unexpected. and now, you, you are responsible for President Donald Trump

Perceived. They hosed themselves as much as they hosed us. We're all going down.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

i would hate to be a liberal cleveland indians fan right abuot now

Independent fairly liberal Cubs fan, world series feels like 3 years ago, world war feels like 3 months from now

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shageletic posted:

This will be a learning experience.

Yea, go full racist.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"not a 90%+ race" not a 90%+ race!!", nate continues to insist as he slowly loses hair and transforms into a mess

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
donald trump is going to shave hillary clinton's head at Wrestlemania

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

crabcakes66 posted:

NASA's earth sciences is going to get gutted. That's for sure.

yup, eat poo poo Earth havers

it was nice while it lasted

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/796227645981786114

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vladimir Putin posted:

hahaha. American rural whites do not want socialized health care even if it benefits them. We had to fight 6+ years to hold on to ACA. They don't want any of that. They just want to turn back the clock.

the tennessee valley authority was a mistake

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Tiler Kiwi posted:

ah, going back to a Republican stronghold, then

What? Isn't that a progressive issue? Don't conservatives look at it all life is sacred and god forbids it, suck it up and live through your excruciating pain and suffocate on your own lung fluid you pussy, be a man!

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
So it really does seem that the Oregon wildlife militants walking via jury nullification really was a sign of how hosed up the US is. The white wing is going to be lynching minorities to make up for decades of lost time. If I had access to nukes I'd hit that launch button like the fist of an angry god.

Looking forward to seeing President Trump pardon Cliven Bundy and posthumously award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Finnicum. :v:

Zaphod42 posted:

I feel really bad for all the people with pending lawsuits against Trump. I mean that's just not even fair.

And poo poo, the women who he raped. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :negative:

In unrelated news, Trump fires everyone from the DoJ who just happened to be working on his lawsuits.

euphronius posted:

Good in a way

At least the GOP will own the next four years

Just like they have in Kansas, Wisconsin, and every other state they've hosed for a generation or more, right?

The Dems will still get blamed by white trash idiots and in 4 years minorities are going to be lucky if they can even vote because there sure as poo poo won't be a SCOTUS to rule against blatant suppression.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Captain Internet posted:

Can someone tell me how cutting corporate taxes is going to bring unskilled labor jobs to an expensive, under qualified workforce with higher real estate and cost of goods than emerging nations? Anyone?

It won't, but reality isn't important to the kind of dumbass who votes for Trump.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

nachos posted:

I've been wrong about literally everything so welp maybe something good will come out of this. Republicans have free reign to do whatever they want with the country for 4 years and are going to own all of it so let's see if they are capable of passing their own bills now.

Nah, they're just going to accuse the minorities and gays and every other out group for causing their magical republican times to fail

The trumpster ran out all the intelligent people in the party, it's held entirely by the moron lobby now and they're going to spend the next four years running us into the ditch and blaming Obama for everything that goes wrong

And millions of people in our country and elsewhere are going to get poo poo on and millions more elsewhere are going to suffer because apparently a fascist with no policies is fine to enough Americans to get elected

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Shageletic posted:

I've been wrong for two years and 76 pages of posts.

as one of the biggest shills of all, you deserve your comeuppance

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
trump up 36k in pa, jill stein has 46k votes fuckin lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Trump going after Hillary to throw her in jail is going to be surreal.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Brannock posted:

You continue to be one of the dumbest people on Something Awful. Congratulations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Brannock posted:

you loving garbage shills. you hosed up. screaming continually for the genocide of whites, screaming for #ItsHerTurn.

This, but ironically.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Where were these voters in 2012

Once again, Romney did not explicitly promise to get rid of all the non-white people.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

nerve posted:

sorry about your dead dog

Tzen posted:

god drat

ThndrShk2k posted:

:911: sorry to hear that

i think it left me more prepared for this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/796218861507014656

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"it's too bad we weren't nicer to the bigots!"

dta

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KaT50V9mGU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

We were all so wrong, and now we're all so totally hosed. Sorry world.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

Where were these voters in 2012

The thing is probably that a lot of 2012 voters didn't turn out this time around

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Mr. Jive posted:

If only we had admonished the whites harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
The one olive branch I will throw to the Hillfolks is that I hope the Bernie guys who are planning to be faithless electors rethink that. Combined with some faithless electors on the Trump side, maybe we can stop World War/Civil War/Greatest Depression 2k17.

• Locked thread