Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
clinton is gonna lose GA and AZ by like 5-6 points i thought that for sure would mean a shoe in 300+ vote clinton win, but instead its going to be the other way around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its true you know, you cant always get what you want. its true.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Comey you fucker

God loving dammit

Look at the mess you've made

Foma
Oct 1, 2004
Hello, My name is Lip Synch. Right now, I'm making a post that is anti-bush or something Micheal Moore would be proud of because I and the rest of my team lefty friends (koba1t included) need something to circle jerk to.
Oh no trump is going to get the @potus twitter account.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
See yall later

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
I am devastated. I didn't know I could feel this sense of doom. At least death is certain.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

How in the gently caress did Clinton lose PA, MI, and WI? They weren't swing states this entire time, until magically today? It's literally the exact opposite of all the polls, with Trump getting over 300 EVs.

I am beside myself. I am unable to process what just happened.

What in the gently caress?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Don't forget that Christie had hosed off due to the Bridgegate trial and wasn't really working on the transition plan any more

the first 100 days are going to be a shitshow

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/796226561972305920

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

exquisite tea posted:

We were all so wrong, and now we're all so totally hosed. Sorry world.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I would've said in both the primaries and the election that, among candidates that poll > 5%, the weakest candidates consistently won. My faith in democracy has never been more diminished.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/tamarakeithNPR/status/796230257942663168

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

we're going to have a president trump because clinton had to crowd out everyone to the left of her in the dems lmfao

"we are going to have president trump because i really hate brown people and gays and am stupid as hell because this country has failed me at every step" - a white person

dta

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

loving hell all the football game ads worked

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

babypolis posted:

your state hosed up real bad

god I loving know

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Markorjoshua posted:

drat he has Pennsylvania
Sure, why not, throw it onto the pile.
               /
:smugdon:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

please. dear other countries, please do not nuke new york city when you're retaliating nuking us back

you don't get it, if you're in a city you're among the lucky ones, it will be quick

pity the souls who have to wander the wastes after

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
so basically GOTV-ops count for nothing and we're all going to suffer for at least 4 years then...

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

soy posted:

Nope, my grandpa was an infantry commander in WW2 and we loving destroyed the nazis but I welcome you to call me a fascist to my loving face IRL.

"We"? Sick, I wish my grandpa took me to destroy nazis, mostly it was just parks and poo poo

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

slave to my cravings posted:

not three weeks ago there were polls that had clinton up 10 points god drat

Every pollster was off by like a uniform average of 7 points, it's amazing lol.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
TYT just called it for Trump

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Now we get to actually find out if the Republicans have a diabolical plan to make Pence president, or if they bend the knee.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol America is going to be the bad guy in WW4. Good luck to the rest of the world. I hope you can stop us.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lesson to learn is to drop your october surprise on october 31 not october 2

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

lelandjs posted:

This is what happens when you alienate a base that was promised hope and change, but got more of the same, then were offered actual hope and change, but had that yanked away for more of the same again.

This is what happens when you ignore the power of the media and the internet.

This is what happens when you rely on decades-old methods of determining how people feel about issues instead of paying attention to the hundreds of opinions that people volunteer freely online.

This is what happens when you assume you will win elected office because you "deserve to win".

This was preventable.

This was avoidable.

This is bullshit.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
So do you think now they will finally cover Trump's rape trial?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cult member at airport posted:

Take a deep breath, everyone. And go to bed.

I can't

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

remember when we all though tonite would be spent drinking sweet republican, alt right, and other assorted shithead tears? and now they are the ones harvesting our tears. its all so loving terrible and yet it was the only was this could end

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
sick sad world

*guitar riff*

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
gently caress this stupid country

This is poo poo

poo poo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

kaleedity posted:

I would've said in both the primaries and the election that, among candidates that poll > 5%, the weakest candidates consistently won. My faith in democracy has never been more diminished.

It turns out that the Republicans were right all along about empty platitudes.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

soy posted:

Nope, my grandpa was an infantry commander in WW2 and we loving destroyed the nazis but I welcome you to call me a fascist to my loving face IRL.

wow you must be something of a badass.. I wouldn't mess with this guyt lads

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
LMFAO

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I will cry if its official

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Mirthless posted:

lol, the minority coalition broken because it couldn't broker a white male candidate but didn't feel like going out to vote for the candidate they settled on

i have no idea what the future holds and i'm terrified but at least i'm a white guy

It's a selfish thought, but it's been coated in more and more sugar as you become ostracized further and further from a clique that you've constantly defended, and still hold near identical beliefs with

you predicted their failure, you are going to suffer, but you are White, so at least you will live to repeat the process

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Martout posted:

so basically GOTV-ops count for nothing and we're all going to suffer for at least 4 years then...

I wonder how many clinton GOTV buses and vans were driving trump supporters

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

blue squares posted:

I will cry if its official

Any minute now.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You have an incredible standard for evidence, my friend if we are still are in a world where there is no evidence of Hillary Bad.

I seriously believe, foolish as it might be, that maybe the majority of Americans aren't good but that there is enough good out there that Trump could have been defeated. He was not an inevitable force. So, if enough people exist but they simply weren't motivated to show up by our candidate, we can argue if they are dumb or not but the fact remains that we didn't do enough to convince them. And that started by nominating somebody that they do not like.

Why do they dislike her? For some lovely reasons and some legit reasons. But if Hillary is as pragmatic as she and her fans say she is, then we should embrace pragmatism and realize that she was not the right choice because the lovely reasons that people don't like her were not going to be overcome.

We knew there were enough people out there to beat back fascism. We knew she was not well-liked. We ran her anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i hope obama doesn't cooperate like at all with the trump ppl and just lies to the american public and says that he is in fact cooperating and doesntk now what trump is talking about while also putting his hand 1cm away from trump's face

• Locked thread