Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Brannock posted:

four years of the ctrl-left screaming for the genocide of whites

and whites turn out to vote for themselves

what the gently caress did you expect you loving idiots

shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Elephant Ambush posted:

There's no way I'm sleeping tonight. I'm seriously loving dumbfounded.

Took a long nap. Woke up to see this poo poo. What the gently caress. Trump is going to be in charge of our Armed Forces. That's not cool.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Kuato posted:

I just read a book on climate change and it likening the present epoch to humanity being in the midst of colony collapse disorder due to their decisions. I can't even loving fathom the decision making involved in this loving election.

have you heard of idiot fuckers

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

theflyingorc posted:

I think it might be about time to get rid of the electoral college

immediate reaction: "we must alter the voting system to favor my chosen candidate"

and not

"perhaps we hosed up our campaign and alienated an entire group"

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Slow Graffiti posted:

I pay $50/month for my Rebif thanks to the ACA. Guess that might be going up...

Rebif has a zero copay program. You can probably find it through MS Lifelines. No income restrictions afaik

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Brannock posted:

four years of the ctrl-left screaming for the genocide of whites

and whites turn out to vote for themselves

what the gently caress did you expect you loving idiots

I guess they were supposed to feel bad about themselves and vote Hillary or something

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I've melted down entirely

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
lol @ all of u who thought that nate's estimate of ~30% chance trump win was "shook" and not just saying "yeah he has a shot"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
How the gently caress!!!!!! I can't listen to talk radio now.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

Shageletic posted:

There's no right in this, no justice, no moral message.

A Romney was born, but more racist, more chaotic, and more pro-assaulting women.

And that's how he won.

There's no learning here. The worst parts of the human condition triumphed tonight.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just want to throw out a gently caress David Brock if that is ok

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Godinster posted:

if you don't think 5-10% of Trump's supporters would have voted for Bernie instead, lol

A plaintive wail can be heard from backstage at the Hillary watch party

Berniebroooooossss~

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
So what are the odds of this going into a recount adjudicated by a 8 member supreme court.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Squalid posted:

dude he probably won't even win the popular vote

Yeah I'm using it incorrectly but he's gonna get a healthy ev win and have the house and senate.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

crabcakes66 posted:

So we will probably lose gay marriage, abortion rights. ACA. Trump will come for your weed regardless of state law. Climate change will go unchecked. Subsidies for renewables and electric cars will disappear. Voting rights will be further diminished. Trade and immigration could see massive disruptions but we don't really know.

What am I missing.

Default on national debt.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
warriors up 3-1 - lose
indians up 3-1 - lose
clinton 3-1 odds - lose

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Why did we separate from the UK

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

LinYutang posted:

I bet Obama is super pissed at Hillary now, wanna see that scolding

"Who the F*** is in favor of Doing Dumb Sh**? Who is Pro-Dumb Sh**?" played on loop throughout the white house.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Bye bye 401ks

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

sullat posted:

I don't think anyone seriously believed Mike Pence would run anything. Trump's kids are going to be running the show.

At the very least they will continue to run his company. blind trust? what's that.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Godinster posted:

if you don't think 5-10% of Trump's supporters would have voted for Bernie instead, lol

Yeah I don't. Trump's coalition is misogynists racists and all manner of shitheads. Bernie only offers being a man to peel the type of people that like Trump. His softest support are the idiots who'll light their lawn on fire to lower their taxes, and they sure as gently caress aren't voting for Bernie.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

2016 is the year Brexit passed, and the year Duterte came into power in the Phillipines. This is clearly an international reactionary movement. Things could easily get much worse before they get better. It's a folly to think that history always moves in a progressive direction.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah I'm sure the nazis would be less enthusiastic against a Jew

I'm going to go with there being fewer nazis than dumbasses saying "eh I can't trust her" or "her voice is grating"

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

babypolis posted:

boosted was right all along. dilbro was right all along. loving bill mitchell was right all along. tbw was right all along. all the polls were wrong. the entire c-spmam forum was wrong. how is this possible this makes no sense its like a horrible nightmare gently caress this gay earth so hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
i'm so tired

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The only silver lining in all this is that the Republicans will have literally no one to blame for what's about to happen. Ugh.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Sardonik posted:

Default on national debt.

Oh right. Insane regressive tax policy. And probably defaulting on the debt.

Forgot that one.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

crabcakes66 posted:

So we will probably lose gay marriage, abortion rights. ACA. Trump will come for your weed regardless of state law. Climate change will go unchecked. Subsidies for renewables and electric cars will disappear. Voting rights will be further diminished. Trade and immigration could see massive disruptions but we don't really know.

What am I missing.

active persecution of trans people being abetted by the federal government rather than suppressed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

crabcakes66 posted:

What am I missing.

NATO will be precarious, Russia will be more expansive, Iran will move to develop nuclear weapons again, China's gonna annex those stupid islands.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Is grandma goin to jail or does Obama pardon her lmao

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

cult member at airport posted:

2016 is the year Brexit passed, and the year Duterte came into power in the Phillipines. This is clearly an international reactionary movement. Things could easily get much worse before they get better. It's a folly to think that history always moves in a progressive direction.

who the gently caress thinks that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

crabcakes66 posted:

What am I missing.

Public employee unions vastly diminished

Public schools dismantled

Infrastructure not addressed

oil drilling everywhere

Employee discrimination on sex race etc not enforced

EPA dismantled

SEC gone

Doj staffed by goons

Police departments are off the leash

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Eifert Posting posted:

The only silver lining in all this is that the Republicans will have literally no one to blame for what's about to happen. Ugh.

there's always another bogeyman actually

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Brother Entropy posted:

shoutout to anyone else who's just gonna bury their head in the sand and try not to think about politics for the next two years

i just started a new job so i'm just gonna focus on that and my family

this is so hosed up

i am so lucky to be a white straight etc etc etc upper middle class male but i am literally sick to my stomach thinking about how lovely the lives of other less fortunate people will be in the next 4 years

i hate thinking that life won't change for me personally but a thousands if not millions of others are terrified right now about their very lives and well-beings

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol::lol::lol: Jesus loving Christ

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Just want to throw out a gently caress David Brock if that is ok

that is fine :thumbsup:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
oy vey

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Man, this election. What a rollercoaster.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah I don't. Trump's coalition is misogynists racists and all manner of shitheads. Bernie only offers being a man to peel the type of people that like Trump. His softest support are the idiots who'll light their lawn on fire to lower their taxes, and they sure as gently caress aren't voting for Bernie.

Maximum shill has been reached

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Palisader posted:

Legit question here, are you always like this?

yeah he is

• Locked thread