Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Holy poo poo those Shaco changes. He's officially Shadow Bounty Shaman Hunter.

Also I didnt even know the boxes target towers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

Ranked stuff for next season: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/how-rank-2017-season

Anyone want to start an SA flex queue team with me next season? I am a wood V midlaner with terrible game sense and mechanics, so I'll be a great subtraction to any team.

I'd be down for it. I can jungle and we can probably rope keeby into it, who is also my jungle vouch in that he has to say I'm a good jungler because everytime I've jungled for him I've carried his dead noob rear end

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i feel like the only big thing they missed out on the mastery changes was not changing precision since i dont think anyone takes intelligence over it

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

edit: nevermind, misread that

RYang
Dec 5, 2012
[REMOVED] OLD CHALICE UNIQUE Passive: Increases base health regen by 100% if current health % is lower than current mana %. Increases base mana regen by 100% if current mana % is lower than current health %
[NEW] NEW CHALICE UNIQUE Passive: Increases to % base mana regen now also increase % base health regen by the same amount

Riot, stop stapling health regen to everything, it's a worthless stat nobody wants except in Warmog's form. Why does chalice even exist anymore? It's always been the "You want infinite mana regen?" item, and it now gives nothing more than a flat +50% mana regen.

Mikael's Crucible just lost 150% mana regen and 5% heal/shield power and the active heal. In exchange it got some worthless health regen. That's not what I buy Mikael's for!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

They've been steadily cutting out bonus mana regen for everyone except supports for a while, now. From my experience, the only support who really needed the bonus mana regen from Chalice/Athene's was Sona, and I suspect she'll still be fine post-patch.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
That Lux skin looks okay but I think the Sailor Moon one is a lot better for a lot less RP

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It's 1 skin and 9 chromas

Depends on if it has some good taunt/laugh/dance spam if I buy it or not

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

Apparently it has 10 different laughs and like 700 different lines based off the specific form.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

Also, the forms look different, they're not just recolors.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

I love Riot's patch notes.

quote:

WHO GOES THERE? Camouflaged champions are revealed by nearby enemy turrets, champions, and Control Wards

quote:

SOMETHING’S NOT QUITE RIGHT Invisible champions are passively revealed only by nearby enemy turrets

quote:

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? Damaging an Invisible or Camouflaged enemy (ex. skillshots, area-of-effect abilities, etc) will cause the air around them to shimmer, momentarily revealing their location but not making them targetable or canceling the stealth effect

These are all quotes from mobs in a particular zone in the latest WoW expansion; these mobs wander around a popular daily quest area revealing any stealthed or disguised players around them :D

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
In today's patch notes' bugfix section:;

"Ivern can no longer be flagged as AFK if he farms the jungle for too long without interacting with anyone else"

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Aumanor posted:

In today's patch notes' bugfix section:;

"Ivern can no longer be flagged as AFK if he farms the jungle for too long without interacting with anyone else"

I laughed so hard when I saw that. It's such a :riot: thing to have to fix.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Suramar jokes are always welcome.

I'm actually happy with the TT changes and the flex queue.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Primetime posted:

I think hers was a year ago - kind of like how ziggs had a pool party way before everyone else. She still has an absurd number of skins though.

Alas, poor Yorick has never gotten a skin...

The Yorick remake animations make me sad. Every skin has the same animations for everything, including playing his shovel like a guitar. Except that with his pentakill skin where it actually is a guitar it plays music. With his normal skin why have him silently pantomime. Make new animationsss

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Apparently it has 10 different laughs and like 700 different lines based off the specific form.

It does and has so, so many puns. If you don't like Dad Jokes don't buy this skin because its like 400 lines of jokes based on the word element or on what element she is.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
My champ needs to shut the gently caress up frankly.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Good luck with that. You can't get a mute girl to shut up in this game. And the whole summoner thing is long gone, so there's really no excuse.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Alistar gets a NEW stun skill added to his kit, holy moly.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
THey removed the Q stun, so not really

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

henkman posted:

THey removed the Q stun, so not really

Yeah, it's only a marginal gain, and it likely won't be there for the end of the knockup unless you dogpile into a group of 5 dudes and hit Trample as soon as you can.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
His E was lame as gently caress so as someone with 100 ranked Ali games this season I'm all for it

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
the real Alistar nerf was getting rid of the 100 AD on his R, the last vestigial remains of Backdooristar

rest in peace beautiful prince, old taric is waiting for you

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Neurolimal posted:

the real Alistar nerf was getting rid of the 100 AD on his R, the last vestigial remains of Backdooristar

rest in peace beautiful prince, old taric is waiting for you

rest in peace, alistar le millionaire

stump collector
May 28, 2007
watching rush's stream, it looks like there is even more XP and gold in the jungle now, but people don't get 2 free ruby crystals for farming faster anymore

i'm not sure this was the best approach

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
How the gently caress do I clear now

e: being able to jump into dragon pit from blue side seems ridiculously good for blue side junglers

flyingkiwi fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Nov 9, 2016

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Sexpansion posted:

Ranked stuff for next season: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/how-rank-2017-season

Anyone want to start an SA flex queue team with me next season? I am a wood V midlaner with terrible game sense and mechanics, so I'll be a great subtraction to any team.

I'd be down. I'm a ~silver shitter midlaner but I can also play ADC and support.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Strong invaders and strong level 2 gankers are probably really good now

Orv
May 4, 2011
The thousand years of Nidalee's black reign continue.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
You really have nothing to do after a full clear now

e: man you better pray someone doesn't push their loving lane because you have like an entire minute of just sitting around doing NOTHING if you can't gank anywhere

flyingkiwi fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Nov 9, 2016

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Bholder posted:

Makes Poppy an ever better pick.

it's utterly stupid but there's something really satisfying about wading into a teamfight your team is about to lose and letting rip with a full charged r

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i would like to play games, but only with my friend stump collector

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
I tried Ivern and it was literally the worst poo poo I've ever played

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
are you playing for fun or for competitive?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
mystic lux doesn't have the line "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" so it's loving trash

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

i would like to play games, but only with my friend stump collector

:yeah:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
redemption isn't a very good item, unfortunately.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Is it just first appearances or does aegis of the legion look like a overpriced stat stick without any good stats?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also I played against a zyra but even though gently caress zyra, she was very cool and chill and we talked about item builds. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

why cant i alt ping my poacher's dirk RIOT????

• Locked thread