Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Welcome to our embarrassment of a country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

Clinton you useless piece of poo poo

DNC you cocksuckers you lost a race to Donald loving Trump

Donald

loving

Trump

An orange clown from reality TV with a cheap wig and a knowledge of the world comparable to an overconfident 5-year-old

Kill yourselves DNC DO IT YOU FUCKERS DOIIIIITTTTT

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Anal Papist posted:

Remind me are you pro or anti fascist?

Trump won, we're all fascists now. (Said in soldier 76 voice)

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Wouldn't Clinton have won if not for the voter ID laws and various voter suppression campaigns this year?

Scalia hosed us all over from the grave

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
lol christie didn't even get AG in the end

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Oh sweet jesus

Newt Gingrich is going to be sent to other countries to talk to foreign leaders

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

*chugs beer*

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Zelder posted:

I don't think we should have voted for the Republican candidate, as a nation

Brave.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Humidora posted:

Also, to the people saying you shouldn't be nice to racists and therefore it's ok to poo poo on 'poor rural whites'

perhaps stop for a second and think that, just maybe, not every single rural white is a dyed-in-the-wool white supremacist who can never be changed. maybe some aren't even racist at all! maybe others have been fooled into believing they should hold xenophobic views because the only alternative narrative refuses to bother even noticing their communities and at the end of the day, they just want to find hope for their increasingly dire situation in whatever group is most convincing/willing to reach out to them

but nah that can't be it lol, dumb stupid hicks

As someone from one of those communities, it actually is because they really are hateful xenophobic pricks, hth. God, now getting out of this hell hole is going to be that much tougher. Which of my psychiatric meds is easier to overdose on, SSRIs or amphetamines?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Eifert Posting posted:

The only silver lining in all this is that the Republicans will have literally no one to blame for what's about to happen. Ugh.

:lol: They'll still loving blame minorities

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Well this is all hosed but I'm getting a pretty hearty chuckle from the people going "Maybe minorities should be nicer to the people who are oppressing them".

Seriously, if your reaction to tonight isn't "time to find a way to help combat civil rights violations because man will they need help" I don't know what you are thinking. We are going to have to ride out the next few years and hope things just get hosed and not terminally hosed.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Oiled and Ready posted:

Congrats for unironically supporting why Donald J Trump of all people won

I don't support it, but I understand it. Trump's support didn't come out of nowhere, unless you think Russia secretly smuggled a million of agents to vote for him or is cyber-warfaring the vote-counting.

In the end, it was "More of the same" vs "Let's burn this poo poo down". I really hoped you guys would do was right, and not get too complacent with how ridiculous Trump looked to an informed voter, but you also ignored that there's a ton of un-informed voters who don't care about the status-quo and just want to send a message.

Our guy at least has someone reigning in his stupidity. Trump will just spew it all over like a turbojet of vomit.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

pathetic little tramp posted:

Please stop blaming democrats for this. It's a hard party to corral because it's full of beautiful ideas and differences while republicans need only a simple I hate blacks too

We need to hold republicans accountable for the hell they've inflicted.

Lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It's started raining.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
im really quite shocked there wasn't as much moderate republican crossover to hillary i guess the supreme court was that important

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Biff Tannen future looking good

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Typo posted:

lol christie didn't even get AG in the end

isnt he chief of staff

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Well here's a question for you rural white. Can rural America (e.g. Manufacturing) actually be saved or is this a fools errand?

Fools errand. A lot of jobs are forever lost because of automation, not trade.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mcbexx posted:

So, what about them tax returns?

lol taxes

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Well we're getting (possibly) the moon base

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

That Works posted:

Personally I would put it down more to "gets 24/7 media exposure for a year" and think about how that plays out to largely uninformed / poorly informed groups of voters.

do you think being a celebrity and reality show exec might have given him some insight on how to deal with the media. He made tv shows, he knows what the tv media wants

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Guess we'd better get used to hearing "Secretary of State Newt Gingrich"

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Starsfan posted:

haha what a loving joke. Spineless candidate for a spineless party.

Yeah I have to say she should be going herself. This doesn't look good for her.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

anime was right posted:

isnt he chief of staff

reince prebius

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Something something democrats something defeat from the jaws of victory.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Chris Christie, valet

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

skipdogg posted:

I've firmly believed that Trump never actually wanted to win. This was all an ego boost to say he ran and could have won if he wanted. Does anyone seriously believe that Trump wants to deal with the bullshit of being President? It's a terrible loving job. He has no idea what he's in for.

All I can hope for is we stagger through the next 4 years without screwing something up too badly, and put this all behind us.

hahahahhahahahahah he's going to hand power over to the worst people imaginable

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
lmfao be nicer to the loving rural whites who voted for that racist shithole yes okay that's a great idea i'll just be nice to the people who call me spic gently caress you and gently caress anyone who thinks that

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

*hair blows back in the wind as the nation accelerates*

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

podesta is heading to the clinton election watch party

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Good thing he sucks poo poo at telling jokes. It's just going to be him stream-of-consciensing for 30 minutes about how the free press is poo poo or altenatively he'll yell "this party is over" Burns style and cops in gas masks beat everybody up

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
noam chomsky in 199-fuckin-5:

quote:

There has been a striking change in the behavior of the intellectual class in recent years. The left intellectuals who 60 years ago would have been teaching in working class schools, writing books like "mathematics for the millions" (which made mathematics intelligible to millions of people), participating in and speaking for popular organizations, etc., are now largely disengaged from such activities, and although quick to tell us that they are far more radical than thou, are not to be found, it seems, when there is such an obvious and growing need and even explicit request for the work they could do out there in the world of people with live problems and concerns. That's not a small problem. This country, right now, is in a very strange and ominous state. People are frightened, angry, disillusioned, skeptical, confused. That's an organizer's dream, as I once heard Mike say. It's also fertile ground for demagogues and fanatics, who can (and in fact already do) rally substantial popular support with messages that are not unfamiliar from their predecessors in somewhat similar circumstances. We know where it has led in the past; it could again. There's a huge gap that once was at least partially filled by left intellectuals willing to engage with the general public and their problems. It has ominous implications, in my opinion.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Well this is all hosed but I'm getting a pretty hearty chuckle from the people going "Maybe minorities should be nicer to the people who are oppressing them".

there is no solution

if you don't call them out on things nothing changes

if you do call them out they get upset and vote for fascists

you cannot win

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
:lol: at NBC trying to self-analyze their disdain

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I do think this thread needs more leftists end zone dancing as things get worse for the majority of Americans tho, that's always a good read

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Blitz7x posted:

Oh sweet jesus

Newt Gingrich is going to be sent to other countries to talk to foreign leaders

Newt Gingrich - Boris Johnson bilateral talks

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
kellyanne conway gonna be wh press secretary probably

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Went to YouTube for reassuring kitten videos, got a recommendation of "Safest places to survive World War III".

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
jesus, neighbor in the subburbs just blew up a mortar loving whitey

• Locked thread