Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Newt Gingrich as Secretary of State: Literally the leader (possibly) of the civilizing forces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
As a Bengals fan I should have known this was coming.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Ok look, Trump with nuclear codes is probably not a great scenario, but what if we win a nuclear war? How cool would that be?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

When do the Toxx bans kick in?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

slave to my cravings posted:

kellyanne conway gonna be wh press secretary probably

Yup and she'll be lauded as a political genius.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
the democrats got loving crushed across the board tonight jesus they picked up one seat in the senate

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Equeen posted:

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

Stephen Bannon being somewhere in the White House is far more scary than either of these

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
What the gently caress? On FOX they saying Podesta is going to speak but Hillary won't? Hillary is the one who isn't going to concede?

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib
It's really funny that all these people who toxxed for Clinton are gonna be banned., Like, really really funny.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Idiot Kicker posted:

Already happening in my industry. :(

What industry? I'm in a lovely little moderate D echo chamber in CA, lucky me. Who knows how long it will last what with the imminent dissolution of unions.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

:sad:

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

We're hosed

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

theflyingexecutive posted:

hahahahhahahahahah he's going to hand power over to the worst people imaginable

Seriously it's all the grifters who were out of power and otherwise doing nothing with their lives.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zelder posted:

I do think this thread needs more leftists end zone dancing as things get worse for the majority of Americans tho, that's always a good read

i warned you about the stairs Economic Anxiety!!! i warned you bro!!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Zelder posted:

I do think this thread needs more leftists end zone dancing as things get worse for the majority of Americans tho, that's always a good read

ive been saying white people are loving angry.

i just didnt think they were this angry...

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Racists are bad, dumb people are bad.

Lmao if you're so shook you're contesting either of those propositions.

Turns out you need dumb & bad people to win the Electoral College, Senate, Congress, Supreme Court, State Governorships, State Senates, State Houses, Municipalities, County Seats, Dog Catchers...

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

slave to my cravings posted:

kellyanne conway gonna be wh press secretary probably

Sean Hannity

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

VladimirLeninpest posted:

It's really funny that all these people who toxxed for Clinton are gonna be banned., Like, really really funny.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

As someone from one of those communities, it actually is because they really are hateful xenophobic pricks, hth. God, now getting out of this hell hole is going to be that much tougher. Which of my psychiatric meds is easier to overdose on, SSRIs or amphetamines?

SSRIs won't kill you, you'll probs vomit all of them up before you absorb them and then not die but be in excruciating physical and mental pain. amphetamines will make your heart explode, which is v painful

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://youtu.be/B_iL8TtPOt0

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Grem posted:

Ok look, Trump with nuclear codes is probably not a great scenario, but what if we win a nuclear war? How cool would that be?

poo poo man im going to be dust even if America wins

very racial way to die, tbf.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

a man screaming friend of the family at me from a passing car: "friend of the family!"

me, having absorbed wisdom and used it to win the presidency: "hey you keep being you, buddy"

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

Newt Gingrich as Secretary of State: Literally the leader (possibly) of the civilizing forces.

My advice for him is not to use email.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mr Brexit

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Well

Good job ctrl-left

America is now even more of a nuclear target. If you at all have the ability to do so, focus on getting out of here and exploiting your horrible privilege for the next reasonable years of your life

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Dick Armey for secretary of labor

tom delay for chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

big bird for secretary of defense

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Grem posted:

you can win a war with nukes, but you can't win a nuclear war

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Parity warning posted:

drat must be nice to just be able to peace out guilt free, no one to fight for

i dont know

im very scared

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i am legit more mad about giuliani as ag than trump as president

gently caress rudy giuliani

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Nodelphi posted:

Yup and she'll be lauded as a political genius.

i mean, perhaps she is.

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

Are we hosed? Were hosed, aren't we? drat.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
we dont need no water let the mother fucker burn

burn

mother

fucker

burn

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Humidora posted:

yeah it's almost as if someone in rural nebraska who has no interactions with minorities isn't all that concerned about that part of his message, and instead focuses on trump's other promises to directly better his life or something idk man

They absolutely are concerned with that part of his message.They enjoy that part of his message. They are absolutely thrilled to have a candidate who is telling them that it's okay to want to lynch the blacks and the gays. And dumb fucks like you keep on apologizing for them, denying that their hatred is real, and acting like they are even right to feel the way they do. You are part of the problem you stupid fucker.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

kaleedity posted:

clinton is infinitely more of a problem in this election than johnson, stein, or bernie

remember those obnoxious arguments about who was to blame for dubya winning? nader running or al gore's bad campaign (nevermind that there can be multiple causes of a disaster)?

this election is gonna be the exact same thing

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/796244798327967744

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Bast Relief posted:

What industry? I'm in a lovely little moderate D echo chamber in CA, lucky me. Who knows how long it will last what with the imminent dissolution of unions.

I am a hotel (assistant) manager. I have seen a dull on cultural shift since about August.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
I perms toxxed for Hillary and I would do it again. Hopefully this isn't goodbye cspam but it's not looking great.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I suggest everyone just become republicans now

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

JT Jag posted:

so moon colony yes/no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Zelder posted:

a man screaming friend of the family at me from a passing car: "friend of the family!"

me, having absorbed wisdom and used it to win the presidency: "hey you keep being you, buddy"

I was so happy to sick it to the guys who called Hillary a bigger lover from their passing truck

gently caress

• Locked thread