Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

slave to my cravings posted:

republicans took the biggest loving gamble in the history of politics and loving won. now they get everything

Pretty sure they lost too, now everything belongs to trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
reminder that Bernie raised $10m from grassroot donors overnight because a bird landed on his podium

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Every single poll was wrong. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

*looks at LATimes poll*

what the gently caress

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

JT Jag posted:

People joke about Bernie but he sure as poo poo wouldn't have lost Michigan and Wisconsin

As someone who lives in Wisconsin

Absolutely loving correct

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

soupbone sal posted:

If you think this matters one bit toward weed you are retarded. Like you are seriously low IQ or uninformed. I can tolerate some bullshit but this is some dumbass black and white thinking, have you even been paying attention?

Weed is the winner tonight. No president will change that.

This man is very serious about his weed.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Honestly I bet Trump just fucks off for 4 years and leaves Pence in charge of everything. The dude hates the details.

ElrondHubbard
Sep 14, 2007

Well, at least the same media that enabled Trump is now stuck having to deal with an all powerful and vengeful Trump ready to put them in gulags.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

skipdogg posted:

I think this is a good chunk of it. Question is what happens in 4 years when the jobs don't come back.

And the ACA is repealed.
and when the wall isn't built, or all of the Muslims and Mexicans aren't deported, or NATO dissolves and Russia floods into the Baltics.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
You know what rural poor whites thought when Hillary said "tax the rich, re-distribute wealth, and raise minimum wage"? If they even managed to hear it with their own ears instead of a sound bite or paraphrasing from right-wing media, is "but I don't want lazy moochers (THIS IS DOGWHISTLE FOR BLACKS AND MEXICANS) to get it too!"

Or, they thought "She's lying. Everything Republicans say is true and everything Democrats say is a lie. I know this because I feel it in my gut (THIS IS CODE FOR FOXNEWS TOLD ME TO BELIEVE IT AND THINK IT WAS MY OWN IDEA)".

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Every single poll was wrong. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

The polls were significantly narrowing in the lead up to this election day. Nate Silver was giving appreciable chances for a Trump victory because it followed a trendline.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

BTW I was one of the people who got told I was arzying for saying I was worried that many polls had a Trump win as possible even if Clinton was a more likely victor.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT NOW FORUMS POSTER BROCRETIN????

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Alpha Mayo posted:

reminder that Bernie raised $10m from grassroot donors overnight because a bird landed on his podium

Bernie had the bird demo in the bag. What did Hilary have? A cat. The loving enemy of birds everywhere. ANd now that cat is out of the bag.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Brother Entropy posted:

the supreme court sure as poo poo could though

Yeah I am worried about the SCOTUS.

Anyone with more history knowledge than I have know any instances the supreme court has ruled against inertia on that scale successfully?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I honestly don't blame rural poor folks so much as I blame the rest of the Republicans who have demonstrated that they're willing to vote for a serious contender for Worst Person In The Country if he has an R after his name.

I should have been asleep hours ago, I'm going to be useless at work tomorrow and I can't call out because there's poo poo that needs to get done on a deadline.

I'm just stunned by this. Just absolutely stunned.

But it's a setback, not the end. The work continues.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If all I have is one more post, I say this:

I don't know whether there is a god or not, and I don't care. I have never been more certain that I want no part of their poo poo if one exists

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Neurolimal posted:

this would require interacting with racists though, why would you do that? do you have something to tell us JT Jag? is there a group of people you hate? we will find the group of people you hate.
Does the entire state of Tennessee count

I'm biased against Tennessee

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Lmao if you think this was a leftist schism instead of complete hatred towards potential allies

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
michael cohen
rudy giuliani
chris christie

which one gets AG and which two go to the scotus?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

how is trump gonna lead when he is incapable of sleeping anywhere but in his suite?

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

JT Jag posted:

the worst part about all this is that I won't be able to jack off tonight

I just don't have it in me now

i just jacked off, feel much better, hth

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

soupbone sal posted:

If only Bernie... if only Bernie...

Neurolimal posted:

it's not thinking that racists are bad, its that thinking racists will always be bad and will somehow disappear if you keep thinking that they cannot be reached, rather than the truth, that the impoverished are the ones who reproduce the most, because theres loving nothing else to do besides loving

bernie supporters were yelling this from the rafters for an entire year, you can appeal to poor whites without abandoning minorities. identity politics used to have inspiring potential before it was overcome with the desire to write a list of people to hate, rather than people to help

JT Jag posted:

People joke about Bernie but he sure as poo poo wouldn't have lost Michigan and Wisconsin

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

is he really going to attempt to jail hillary

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/jonrog1/status/796217640414892032

:tinfoil:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

frankenfreak posted:

Cavs, Cubs, Cobs

haha holy poo poo

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
It makes me so sad that I had to change parties to republican this election to vote in the primaries for my county school system. I am so sorry, goons :(

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

soupbone sal posted:

If you think this matters one bit toward weed you are retarded. Like you are seriously low IQ or uninformed. I can tolerate some bullshit but this is some dumbass black and white thinking, have you even been paying attention?

Weed is the winner tonight. No president will change that.

too bad that the courts and lawmakers can

re: pollchat: reminder that michigan in bernie V clinton was the worst polling in history. Probably a repeat, tonight.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
bernie @ home going jfc and throwing his bowl of chips on the floor

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Alec Bald Snatch posted:

you're an idiot if you expect florida to get called tonight

here's another one

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Shook Nate was not a fool

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a friends old white utah dad said

" I don't think the polls were accurate. People didn't want to admit they supported him. They didn't want to be thought of as bigots."

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
nyet

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Brannock posted:

Lmao if you think this was a leftist schism instead of complete hatred towards potential allies

It's not too hard to think of people as enemies when they openly declare you to be their enemies first.

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

anime was right posted:

bernie @ home going jfc and throwing his bowl of chips on the floor

can we please get a bern your enthusiasm spinoff show already

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Brannock posted:

There were many people who literally stated they didn't want white people to be a part of the Democratic Party, that somehow it was going to dominate on the back of Obama's African American vote total and Latinos would save the Republic (WE DONT loving VOTE)

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

ElrondHubbard posted:

Well, at least the same media that enabled Trump is now stuck having to deal with an all powerful and vengeful Trump ready to put them in gulags.

This is the only good thing that will arise from this election.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
jfc call it already. pull the goddamn trigger.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's not too hard to think of people as enemies when they openly declare you to be their enemies first.

:ironicat:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Will the 10 million illegals be deported right away, or only after the wall is finished?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

JT Jag posted:

Thank all the pundits and SA posters who smartly unskewed all the polls where Bernie soundly trounced the Republicans, and convinced enough people she was the strategic choice even though her numbers were in the shitter since the primaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ElrondHubbard posted:

Many of those ((())) journalists are getting swamped tonight btw

• Locked thread