Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Elephant Ambush posted:

How exactly does "We'll tax the rich and re-distribute that wealth, expand health care for you, and raise minimum wage so you don't have to scrape by on 3 part-time jobs with no benefits" count as "not making any appeal to poor whites"?
when I make it rich like donald trump her oppressive commie taxes will be taking more from me, no new taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Trivia posted:

So...what else is on?

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

TyroneGoldstein posted:

I'm really just interested to see how the GOP navigates delivering to poor white people now. I want to see what they come up with.

lol if you think the answer is anything other than racism or some dog whistle variant thereof

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

nnononononononono :cry:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

President = Trump.

Hillary = in bed.

pricklytoast
Oct 22, 2016

I think my problem was assuming this universe is somehow rational.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My President is White and my Yeti cooler Too

Kundus
Oct 30, 2014
emails

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
welp been fun see you in 4 years

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
gently caress so legal weed is going too

LAW... and ORDER

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

TyroneGoldstein posted:

I'm really just interested to see how the GOP navigates delivering to poor white people now. I want to see what they come up with.

I'm actually interested in this too, now that i've calmed down.

Donald Trump is, as far as anyone knows, a socially liberal (yet horribly racist, sexist, etc) person at whatever tiny little core his character actually has. Combine that with the current republican mandate and, who knows? Maybe something good can actually come out of this after all

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Hail Trump

Please don't deport me, send me to a concentration camp, make me build a wall, draft me to fight china or get me killed from foreign nukes

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
*slaps every American who made fun of brexit in the face*

Well done America, you always have to go that one step further into the nuclear wasteland don't you.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:psyboom:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

shouldn't have made fun of him at that press dinner

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
She should probably get it over with and concede

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

team overhead smash posted:

At least when the Trumpocracy kicks in Boosted won't be a prefect as there is no documentary evidence of him wearing the hat pre-8th November.

All of the alt-right dweebs who feel vindicated by this election will be effectively shut out from power. They're going to find out the hard way that Breitbart.com doesn't actually have their interests in mind.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
It's good to have a WHITE MAN back in the WHITE HOUSE.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/796255033306337282

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

TyroneGoldstein posted:

ur going to the camps

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

uncurable mlady posted:

welp been fun see you in 4 years

It's going to be fun to see if the special interests can still pull off an assassination.

legstump
Feb 26, 2004
I hope they are pumping Ruth Bader Ginsburg full of stem cells and fetal blood otherwise the supreme court is gonna be 3-6 before this is over

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Hail Trump

Please don't deport me, send me to a concentration camp, make me build a wall, draft me to fight china or get me killed from foreign nukes

Sorry, it's the domestic nukes that will kill you on day 1 of the Trump presidency.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Welp

nopants
May 29, 2004

frankenfreak posted:

The (center-)left still has no coherent answer to the economic anxieties of those affected by the decline of the manufacturing sector and other sectors affected by free trade and globalization in the first world. So the populist answer of "the foreigners took your jobs" is the best they are offered. And that's how you end up with Trump, UKIP, FN, Fidesz, AfD...

It is difficult to get a man to believe something, when his salary depends on not believing it!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Niton posted:

I'm actually interested in this too, now that i've calmed down.

Donald Trump is, as far as anyone knows, a socially liberal (yet horribly racist, sexist, etc) person at whatever tiny little core his character actually has. Combine that with the current republican mandate and, who knows? Maybe something good can actually come out of this after all

Do you honestly think anyone around him will let something that benefits anyone other than the plutocracy happen?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The PBS stream died the second they called it for Trump. We've gone full Cthulhu

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Our Long National Nightmare Begins

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Elephant Ambush posted:

...and they cold have health care if they stopped voting against UHC because they stubbornly cling to lies told to them by the media they choose to consume.

lmao you're a "progressive" whose spent pages trumpeting that people choose to be impoverished, gently caress off

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lorn Wayne posted:

*slaps every American who made fun of brexit in the face*

Well done America, you always have to go that one step further into the nuclear wasteland don't you.

Let's hold hands and wallow in retardation together.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
i was really pretty confident hillary would win tonight, assuring all of the people i knew who were worried about it. god drat.

seems like it boiled down to a few things.

republicans coming home to trump and not voting third party.

trump overperforming with non-whites.

hillary getting crushed by rural whites.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

I imagine this being the worst most humiliating phone call out of any presidential concession ever.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Thank god I'll be perma banned from this dead forum.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
i mean

I don't want to be a hypocrite but numbers like this are the sort of baffling that my lizard brain just jumps to asking if they're fraudulent

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
bring back lf

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
david bowie dead, donald trump president

worst timeline

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Lol gently caress this gay earth

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Where is the hillary toxx thread?
are they banned yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Latinos were the chosen ones. They were supposed to destroy the Republicans not join them!

• Locked thread