Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Vladimir Putin posted:

It does matter. You win with grace you lose with grace. You live that your entire life no matter what your career looks like, even when you're retired.

Oh, I agree with you, don't get me wrong, but for her it doesn't matter. She's been in politics for her entire life and she lost to Donald loving Trump, she's not holding office ever again and her legacy is completely shot. Nothing left to make still look good or graceful. She's dead.

edit: one last ed balls, for old time's sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN0-gUohb9I

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

babypolis posted:

i cant believe absolutely nothing mattered. the atrocious rnc. the khans. the rift with the gop. the pussy tape. the sexual assault. the pedophilia. trump u. the whole disastrous manafort reign. the gotv. none of it mattered, the republicans just swept everything, gently caress everything because EMAILS

*comey busts in*

DID SOMEONE SAY EMAILS?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Trump trying real hard to pivot, and its super obvious.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Brother Entropy posted:

gently caress it, van jones 2020

I can see you've learned nothing.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
America is Already Great was a loving stupid slogan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
what's alex jones up 2 rn

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

HE loving FINISHED WITH YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Isn't there some AI that correctly predicted the last bunch of elections, and predicted trump this year?

time to worship it.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

MadJackal posted:

Who knows. I'm now embracing some denial and hoping that he fulfills his promise of infrastructure funding and drops every last crazy social position he's said. Lord knows he has no core beliefs.

look at who he's surrounded himself with

look at congress

look at the supreme court

gop literally couldn't be in a better position to do the worst possible things they can imagine

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Brother Entropy posted:

gently caress it, van jones 2020

i dont know what van jones stands for, but i know where he sits. relative to other pundits.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

babypolis posted:

you asked for it a cop!!! this is all your fault!!!

i just argued devil's advocate on a dying comedy board...i didnt ask for this....

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lena Dunham, Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry, Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

people who said they would leave the US if trump was elected.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

libs already willing to go conservative next go round just like ABUELA tried to pragmatically tell us. You're not getting away with it again you fuckers

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Fix posted:

legendary

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
where are the mill bitchell tweets

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Starsfan posted:

yeah. Sending out some dude to speak for her is a bad look.

Speaking of her underlings, I hope all the garbage staffers on her campaign get sidelined from being actively involved with the party in the future. These people couldn't think of anything for Clinton to say over the last 6 months than variations of "Don't vote for Trump, he's a bad man!". I don't think those people need to be having jobs in politics in the future.

loving seriously. who knew that having devout loyalty be the only requirement for being on your staff was not as important as people who are competent at their jobs

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

NutritiousSnack posted:

It's cool the first woman nominee of a major party, did the stereotypical thing and cried in a corner rather face the music. She pulled the wimp move we all thought Trump would pull.

Yeah she had to come out and show her courage that we all thought she had. Even LeBron James came out for a press conference after losing to the Warriors two years ago.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

crazy cloud posted:

what's alex jones up 2 rn

His second 8-ball.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

THEY'RE PLAYING YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT WHAT THE DUCK

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Fix posted:

Oh my god he loving took it there

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fix posted:

:discourse:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is the darkest timeline. gently caress this gay baby earth.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thanks for the 8 years of trying your hardest Obama, as a reward here's the complete destruction of everything you fought for in the space of a single evening!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can see you've learned nothing.

he's cool and seems friendly

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Who was it that said that we now know what the Great Filter is? Yeah, that's making a lot of sense.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Thursday Next posted:

Hello you dumb website I'm killing myself rn.

:)

Don't, actually, it's four years and there's checks and balances. And there's always hope in the strangest places.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

CarlCX posted:

I mean, her career is over, it don't matter.

Not even as a politician, but as a person. Just come out and thank your crying supporters.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc&hd=1

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

guys im so sad about feingold too. every single poll was wrong senate too

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
So the Democrats are the tattered party pushed out of all major branches of power with the petulant candidate sending a subordinate to tell the crowd to scram instead of making a speech? Uh ok, well then.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Nonsense posted:

libs already willing to go conservative next go round just like ABUELA tried to pragmatically tell us. You're not getting away with it again you fuckers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

breaklaw posted:

Oh my god he loving took it there

He either doesn't get why it's hilarious and he just likes the song or he totally gets it

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Where do the Democrats go from THIS?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

rabble rabble posted:

i am not looking forward to work tomorrow

You and me both. a few of my supervisors are freepers and they know i didn't vote Trump

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Lena Dunham, Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry, Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

man do you have to do this now?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Barbe Rouge posted:

Where do the Democrats go from THIS?

in the trash where they belong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

so this is how galt's gulch starts

• Locked thread