Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Brother Entropy posted:

it kinda maybe is if you use 'emails' as shorthand for 'hilary clinton has been dealing with a smear campaign of constantly rotating non-scandals going on longer than a lot of first time voters have even been alive'

I've seen this poo poo for so long I honestly can't tell what's a smear campaign against her and what I should be worried about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You realize that all the claims Hillary was a Strong Woman with the integrity to lead is now horseshit, right? If she can't show her face after losing she never had what it took.
It was to be expected hours ago that she wouldn't show her face. She's a coward.

gently caress the DNC/Hillary forever, etc. etc.

Hail Satan.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Well whose fault loving was it?

An American public, that when told to maybe not say the "n-word" in public, cries like little bitches about political correctness. That's whose fault it is.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Brannock posted:

It's Berenstain
You've been calling for executions left and right, but this, Sir, is a bridge too far!
:goonsay:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Nichael posted:

Serious question, when do Jews become the focus of Trump's hate in public? I'm half-Jewish, and while I fully understand that many demographics have it much worse, I am also fully aware that Trump campaigned, in part, on anti-semitism. Do you guys suppose he embraces that further? Or was that casual anti-semitic trash just for getting his awful voters?

Flip a coin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Nichael posted:

Serious question, when do Jews become the focus of Trump's hate in public? I'm half-Jewish, and while I fully understand that many demographics have it much worse, I am also fully aware that Trump campaigned, in part, on anti-semitism. Do you guys suppose he embraces that further? Or was that casual anti-semitic trash just for getting his awful voters?

How much international finance are you involved in?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Hillary Clinton lost to a reprehensible human being and burned down the party by being a sore loser. I was gonna give her an hour or so to collect herself but no. gently caress this. The democrats are toast for years to come.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I am just going to take solace in one thing.

There was an election in Canada several years back that did not have a popular result. I commented on why it went the way it did on this forum, and I remember one of the replies was someone angrily telling me "I hope you die in the food riots."

There never were any food riots. Life went on and doomsday didn't happen.

So, why not hope for the same here?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You realize that all the claims Hillary was a Strong Woman with the integrity to lead is now horseshit, right? If she can't show her face after losing she never had what it took.

Yeah sadly this is the case.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Brannock will be perma'd with us and that makes this worth it

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/AmyOtto8/status/796262932011040768

I'm sorry but Hillary said all that bullshit about her stamina and toughness and then ran away and hid when she didn't get her way, she deserves it.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Yudo posted:

fyi HRC is not the left. at all.

:xd:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Brannock posted:

The left threw this election and holds ultimate responsibility for this

However, much like the USSR and the PRC, they will blame external factors for this instead of inspecting themselves

And in 2020 we'll have our own leftist-populist celebrity candidate and they'll wonder why they fail again.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Surgeon General Ben Carson? Maybe, but have you considered....

Trump Surgeon General Sex Cake

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vladimir Putin posted:

I've seen this poo poo for so long I honestly can't tell what's a smear campaign against her and what I should be worried about.

well i tell you this much, i don't think you have to worry about hillary clinton or her non/scandals playing a major role in national politics again

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i shouldn't have voted at all today

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

GoutPatrol posted:

The dems will never have a all-white ticket again

Tim Kaine's Spanish was so good :( should have gotten a real Hispanic VP candidate.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The other plus to all this is republican policies and Trump policies hurt rural whites severly.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I wish they experienced half the pain we go through because then they would shut the gently caress up right quick

Enjoy marriage, everyone! Sure wish I could have the possibility of feeling that for like, two loving consecutive years. Just maybe a loving thought!

i'm gay and also mentally ill (thankfully my medicine is cheap and effective) and i think you're being seriously irrational to genuine advice from smart people who hold the same overall positions as you

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

quadrophrenic posted:

gently caress I really missed when all the Trump goons were staying off cspam

Execute this person too. I voted for Clinton you massive garbagevomiting shitperson. Cower back into your basement, quisling.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

team overhead smash posted:

Yeah we all saw how well most Republicans stood up to him when he did all his hosed up poo poo and had no power. Now he has power they'll be such a better bulwark!

i need a glass half full man

i fuckin hate republican presidencies why do we have to have them

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

DryGoods posted:

So the Democrats are the tattered party pushed out of all major branches of power with the petulant candidate sending a subordinate to tell the crowd to scram instead of making a speech? Uh ok, well then.

What the gently caress is this reality.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

How much international finance are you involved in?

Is that international finance or (((international finance)))? Because the former, not so much. The latter is evident by my lack of foreskin.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

I think you are white enough so you are OK. No joke this is a serious answer.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Pick posted:

I am not confident that Donald Trump has actual policies or beliefs, so who knows.

Unfortunately for us, Pence does :(

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Sooooooo, are any bookies offering odds on one or more nukes going off in populated areas in the next x days/weeks/months? Asking for a friend.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Brannock posted:

Execute this person too. I voted for Clinton you massive garbagevomiting shitperson. Cower back into your basement, quisling.

go to bed; you're too old for your internet irony to come off as arch

Yudo
May 15, 2003

whatever dog i empty quoted you and this is the sass i get

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It is a simple misogyny story though.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I cannot reiterate enough how much the left hosed this up and how much they will refuse to admit they hosed this up

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

me neither! that's why it's effective, throw so much poo poo that even people who openly disdain fox news, right wing radio etc have doubts about what's genuine and what's just poo poo

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Nichael posted:

An American public, that when told to maybe not say the "n-word" in public, cries like little bitches about political correctness. That's whose fault it is.

You're an idiot.

The thing about elections is that you have to run a candidate that the electorate will vote for. That's how democracy works.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Well we're living in the mirror universe I think. Time to grow a goatee, get with the program.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Does the president have to present his/her(lol) tax returns?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Idiot Kicker posted:

You know what the saddest God drat thing about this is?
I am alone and I want to be close to people I love right now. Aside from a phone call I made, the people I love are too busy celebrating a loving Donald Trump presidency.

I called my parents and cried

I'm halfway around the world from them and all I want to do is have them hold me and tell me it will be ok

i'm a loving cob

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
it likely won't be that bad for anyone immediately but the pure fact that he will probably select 2-3 really conservative supreme court justices does not bode well for a government that will never be able to pass progressive policies without them being reviewed by the supreme court

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Republicans posted:

Same but 4.5 hours.

Man, the supreme court.

Even better, they've got enough legislatures to amend the Constitution. I mean, they'll pack the Court as well.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Brannock posted:

I gotta say that you have the best meltdown because you just won't quit. Amazing stamina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://twitter.com/MattMackowiak/status/796252735884656640

Brannock posted:

Death penalty to hyper-revolutionaries who seek to purge.
What

• Locked thread