Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50LcT13tx0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Nichael posted:

Serious question, when do Jews become the focus of Trump's hate in public? I'm half-Jewish, and while I fully understand that many demographics have it much worse, I am also fully aware that Trump campaigned, in part, on anti-semitism. Do you guys suppose he embraces that further? Or was that casual anti-semitic trash just for getting his awful voters?

The anti-semitism came from Steve Bannon. He wrote all the teleprompter speeches and he put the alt-right poo poo in some of them basically without Trump ever even realizing it. Trump isn't actually an anti-semite but he is easily fooled, like Bush.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Brother Entropy posted:

it kinda maybe is if you use 'emails' as shorthand for 'hilary clinton has been dealing with a smear campaign of constantly rotating non-scandals going on longer than a lot of first time voters have even been alive'

this is it

clinton couldn't put together an economic message because everyone thinks she is a liar. all the email leak poo poo shows she probably lies about as any standard politician

the message was there in the tax platform, college improvements, and raised minimum wage

but it didn't promise the same manufacturing jobs we used to have

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Oh sweet jesus

Newt Gingrich is going to be sent to other countries to talk to foreign leaders

new silver lining: in addition to fracking we'll also be exporting moon base blueprints and zoos

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Brannock posted:

I cannot reiterate enough how much the left hosed this up and how much they will refuse to admit they hosed this up

corporate grandma is not the left by any definition.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Lock her up

She deserves it and she will probably be the most safe behind bars tbh, what allies does she have left at this point

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

I think you are white enough so you are OK. No joke this is a serious answer.
I suppose so but we'll see.

LastInLine posted:

You're an idiot.

The thing about elections is that you have to run a candidate that the electorate will vote for. That's how democracy works.
You're right, but I think it was difficult to foresee just how awful the American public is. The lesson here is to abandon civility, kindness, intellectualism, and cooperation. The Democrats should campaign on being loudmouthed, idiots, who don't use casual bigotry to incite the KKK.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Idiot Kicker posted:

Hillary Clinton lost to a reprehensible human being and burned down the party by being a sore loser.
The party burnt itself down by thinking "Obama coalition + demographic shifts = Democrats rule forever" while forgetting to defend what they had and building up a solid foundation from which they can draw good candidates for state and federal offices (e.g. fixing the shitshow that is the Florida Dems).

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

babypolis posted:

the emails stuff had a demonstrable effect on her polling though

It didn't. Trump's comeback happened two days before Comney revealed the Weiner stuff.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

MSNBC is melting down holy poo poo

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Sounded like Trump was walking back from a lot of his more controversial positions in that speech, maybe you guys are about to be subjected to merely another generic corporate cocksucker and social conservative rather than some orange loose cannon

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

comingafteryouall posted:

this is it

clinton couldn't put together an economic message because everyone thinks she is a liar. all the email leak poo poo shows she probably lies about as any standard politician

the message was there in the tax platform, college improvements, and raised minimum wage

but it didn't promise the same manufacturing jobs we used to have

she lost because she didn't lie

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Never my President

The racists and homophobes wanted to play that game for 8 years, I'll play it right the gently caress back

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

we've got work to do, Homework Explainer. I was the nice one. This is going to be an ugly couple of years.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I'm still pretty sure the blame for Trump being elected should go to dumbfucks who voted for Trump. Also whichever idiotic founding father decided the Electoral College needed to be part of the Constitution.

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Cornwind Evil posted:

I am just going to take solace in one thing.

There was an election in Canada several years back that did not have a popular result. I commented on why it went the way it did on this forum, and I remember one of the replies was someone angrily telling me "I hope you die in the food riots."

There never were any food riots. Life went on and doomsday didn't happen.

So, why not hope for the same here?

We didn't have a candidate saying that they were going to devote time and energy to prosecuting their opposition, promising a giant boondoggle stretching across our border which the people we were trying to keep out because they were all rapists and drug dealers out will definitely (never) pay for and passing laws to keep people from "questionable" religions out of our country.

And that's just the poo poo he's openly said he's going to do. Our friends to the South are far worse off than we were, Cornwood

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I can't wait to hear from the DNC and establishment fucks how Bernie and millennials were to blame for this

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
And the list of enemies is now being drawn up by team Trump.

Do it. Kill all your faithless Republican allies, Donny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Ei America.I just wanted to say good luck to you both.we're all counting on you.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Forecast for the future:

• A president elect has to show up in court*
  • Trump puts Peter Thiel in the SC*
  • Relations with Russia are yuge*
  • State-level legal weed is prosecutable federally*
  • NAFTA is rolled back*
  • Death
  • Stock market plummets*
  • Gay marriage is overturned*
  • Chris Christie cries into the extra mcdouble he will still eat despite not getting a cabinet position
  • Hillary flees the country*
  • Reince Priebus drowns in a pool of Bailey's

*statement not certain

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Jose posted:

Lol trump just showed white supremacism wins you the presidency
hey now

dont forget misogyny and other flavors of true and tried hatred that americans love as well

gotta diversify your portfolio in this economoy

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Brannock posted:

I cannot reiterate enough how much the left hosed this up and how much they will refuse to admit they hosed this up

No I think you've done a good job of bringing it up.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gay picnic defence posted:

Sounded like Trump was walking back from a lot of his more controversial positions in that speech, maybe you guys are about to be subjected to merely another generic corporate cocksucker and social conservative rather than some orange loose cannon

Honestly that's more or less what I expect, he's become more and more of a generic republican with a bigger mouth as time has gone on.

Unfortunately that is still not a good thing.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yudo posted:

MSNBC is melting down holy poo poo

i love the "well at least the constitution is going to protect us" in the world of a denied obama scotus pick

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Godinster posted:

I can't wait to hear from the DNC and establishment fucks how Bernie and millennials were to blame for this

I will smother those pieces of poo poo

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mcbexx posted:

Sooooooo, are any bookies offering odds on one or more nukes going off in populated areas in the next x days/weeks/months? Asking for a friend.

1000% chance he nukes the middle east.

Brannock posted:

A corncob is you.

I'm glad I took my advice from earlier today: I literally don't care all of a sudden. Everything feels like it's just some unfunny joke and now I feel completely free from all responsibility and threat. Nothing matters. You guys should try this: it is kind of freeing.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
You quisling cowards gave me Ron loving Johnson for another six years.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Clipperton posted:

noam chomsky in 199-fuckin-5:

noam chomsky sounds like he needs a lesson in white genocide

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FabioClone posted:

Hey, did anyone ever check to make sure he couldn't insult his way to the presidency?

Goddanmit, nobody checked this out.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

its an embarrassment on a geopolitical level too and foreign relations with a lot of countries will likely be set back

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

H.R. Hufflepuff posted:

And that's just the poo poo he's openly said he's going to do. Our friends to the South are far worse off than we were, Cornwood

Perhaps this would be a good time to hope for the 'those elected never keep their promises' trend to kick in.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

From C-SPAM to god's ears :pray:

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

GoutPatrol posted:

I called my parents and cried

I'm halfway around the world from them and all I want to do is have them hold me and tell me it will be ok

i'm a loving cob

lol i am totally anti-trump but this is hilarious

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nichael posted:

I feel incredibly sorry for the woman. Don't give her poo poo over this. I don't think she was the strongest of candidates, but ultimately, this wasn't her fault.

nah responsibility for our coming years of idiot fascism are squarely on her shoulders

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Godinster posted:

They are. So are the Hillary supporters. We're all guilty. We have all failed our country and deserve the horrors to come as our just punishment.

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Wow your country is the loving worst

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

she lost because she didn't lie

nah if she had tried to lie like Trump it would have been an even bigger loss

she lost because she was perceived to lie even when telling things that are closer to real policy and the truth

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

He either doesn't get why it's hilarious and he just likes the song or he totally gets it

He was playing the long game, and setting up for exactly this moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
Hillary lost because she is the type of person who would lose a Presidential election and not give a concession speech to her own supporters.

• Locked thread