Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

kaleedity posted:

so how long until we nuke north korea

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Corny posted:

Who cares

Obama in 2008 was right - she couldnt hande it

jesus christ, this is so true

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Nonsense posted:

You know they will do the exact opposite. DWS would have been in that loving White House.

Clinton's whole crew will be very weak, the only question is who is strong enough to push them out?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Harlock posted:

How are people still baffled by what happened. Disenfranchised white people voted for change in droves because one candidate listened to them and the other called them pieces of poo poo and failed to connect

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/carlreiner/status/796271299798515712

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Covok posted:

This is the end. America lost, Russia won.

Trump abandons NATO in two months and the EU becomed Russian property. ISIS will likely grow strong off of Trump's anti-muslim rhetoric. Social progress.

America was made great again through the American dream! By making America just a dream again!

nice meltdown!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Chris Matthews summarizing the best-case-scenario for Trump and ending with "...or else we just have a complete dingbat with no qualifications, horrible personality, and no understanding in the white house, and we're into doomsday scenario, and I'm just not ready to wrap my head around that in my mind...there has to be a pony in this crap pile"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Yudo posted:

except you lose the election and your party is dead. Nice!

Who cares? Better to never care.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

i am really loving happy i took off work

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Internet Webguy posted:

we are so hosed

:clap::clap:

we are so hosed

everybody laugh at us

we are so hosed

Nobody can even laugh at the US from afar because we will probably gently caress your poo poo up at some point, too.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Godinster posted:

Even though I'm a really liberal Canadian I absolutely could not stand Rachel Maddow's show for the last few weeks. She was exceptionally partisan, sometimes for legitimate reasons but other times she'd completely ignore legitimate concerns over Hillary. It felt like a show put together by the DNC for the DNC

I kind of want to watch it tomorrow now. It was enjoyable sometimes before the primaries

she started down the whole "fuckin racists amirite" road earlier and Chris Matthews slapped her around for it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Harlock posted:

How are people still baffled by what happened. Disenfranchised white people voted for change in droves because one candidate listened to them and the other called them pieces of poo poo and failed to connect

Rock and a hard place. Those people are hosed no matter what happens, one side was just pragmatic about it. Of course, obviously, the smart thing is to lie. But you lie the big lies, like walls, like big tarriffs.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

who the frick just rigged the thread poll

rigged! rigged!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

Covok posted:

This is the end. America lost, Russia won.

Trump abandons NATO in two months and the EU becomed Russian property. ISIS will likely grow strong off of Trump's anti-muslim rhetoric. Social progress.

America was made great again through the American dream! By making America just a dream again!

Russia is a deindustrialized gangster state whose economy is reliant on primary resource extraction. They're in a supremely unstable position and no amount of propaganda or stolen clay is going to change that.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Pick posted:

I mean, we can complain all we want about what she should have done differently, but ultimately she did do the smart things, because she was way ahead in the polls.

LOL no. You don't lose to the candidate with the highest unfavorable ratings since they've kept track of it by "do(ing) the smart things."

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Prorat posted:

nice meltdown!

It has been pretty fun. Just yelling a lot about poo poo that won't happen and laughing internally. It's liberating.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pick posted:

I mean, we can complain all we want about what she should have done differently, but ultimately she did do the smart things, because she was way ahead in the polls. You do the things that get you ahead in the polls (including oppo polls). I do not think anyone could reasonably predict that he would get a higher % of Latinos than Romney. I mean, loving really, how were they supposed to project an outcome like that? Or if they did, they'd have to re-do their entire platform to basically be a FYGM, which Republicans pretty solidly control.

she just lost a presidential election to donald j trump. she did not do smart things

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
At least guns are still legal, so we can shoot ourselves :unsmith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
who could have predicted that the woman television has vilified for drat near three decades would see such strong opposition

who could have predicted that letting the dumb sack of garbage everyone hates all the air time would backfire miserably

WHO KNOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

remember the reports that he'd destroyed the trump brand due to his campaign and now he's president lmao

The press made up a lot of bullshit it appears now.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

exquisite tea posted:

Nobody can even laugh at the US from afar because we will probably gently caress your poo poo up at some point, too.

they are free to laugh until january 20th then all bets are off

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Brother Entropy posted:

try to shove booker or one of the castros into an obama 2.0 mold

ahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Covok posted:

Who cares? Better to never care.

yes. drink more, citizen.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

kaleedity posted:

so how long until we nuke north korea

You mean how long until Japan nukes North Korea

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i gotta say im glad there are alot of smug fuckers feeling hollow atm

i also learnt something imporant about myself: i am a cuck

im gonna work on being less of a cuck

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

FourLeaf posted:

ahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i said 'try'!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
cant wait to replace common core with dilbro's top 10 linguistic killshots and other erotic persuasions

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Trash Trick posted:

Chris Matthews summarizing the best-case-scenario for Trump and ending with "...or else we just have a complete dingbat with no qualifications, horrible personality, and no understanding in the white house, and we're into doomsday scenario, and I'm just not ready to wrap my head around that in my mind...there has to be a pony in this crap pile"

The pony is "it's just four years."

The bad news is, how inevitable this was eventually within the next sixteen years, which is really frightening to think about.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

i gotta say im glad there are alot of smug fuckers feeling hollow atm

i also learnt something imporant about myself: i am a cuck

im gonna work on being less of a cuck

u are and have always been a hero

Covok
May 27, 2013

Eagerly awaiting Trump censoring the news media. John Adams 2.0, here we come!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Trash Trick posted:

every single poll throughout the entire general election being wrong is pretty remarkable

I guess we're gonna see a lot of polling companies replicating the methodology of that LA Times poll.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

she just lost a presidential election to donald j trump. she did not do smart things

She made the moves that the numbers projected were the right moves. That's all you can really do, and I'm not sure she could have pulled the working-class white vote, period. And Donald Trump was only able to pull it by lying in ways that will bite his legacy in the rear end, but he doesn't care because he does not understand that this will happen.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
How much gold plating do you think they can fit into the Oval Office?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Don't let them take your soul!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Here's how this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X6gt327huo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

This is a super villain's origin story.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Brother Entropy posted:

condolences to any goons who have to deal with conservative family members bringing up politics this holiday season

one of the rare times it's better to be black :gbsmith:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pick posted:

Rock and a hard place. Those people are hosed no matter what happens, one side was just pragmatic about it. Of course, obviously, the smart thing is to lie. But you lie the big lies, like walls, like big tarriffs.

she had no big lie to sell. her campaign was wishy-washy and had no clear orientation or goal other than "not the orange dude". trump had no policies, but he aligned them under a bullshit banner.

the other thing is, honestly, i think running under more obama hurt her for a reason that snuck up on everyone.

many of those disenfranchised people voted for obama as the change candidate. for many of these people. they did not get change. why stick with the change that was promised and never delivered? why not try the other person?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I will be 38 on inauguration day 2025. Bald probably. Alive if the fallout hasn't rotted my organs yet.

Covok
May 27, 2013

big juicy nectarine posted:

The pony is "it's just four years."

The bad news is, how inevitable this was eventually within the next sixteen years, which is really frightening to think about.

Let's be real, he's getting re-elected in 2020.

Eight years, eight years, eight years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pick posted:

She made the moves that the numbers projected were the right moves. That's all you can really do, and I'm not sure she could have pulled the working-class white vote, period. And Donald Trump was only able to pull it by lying in ways that will bite his legacy in the rear end, but he doesn't care because he does not understand that this will happen.

lol nothing matters

• Locked thread