Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've now embraced death enough to laugh at how the thread compiled a list of corncobs

But it turned out us goons were the corncobs all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Where the gently caress is Boosted? I need an idol to bow down to now!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wonder if trump will pardon assange.

man assange made one hell of a gamble and it looks like it paid off

yep

i was wrong and Assange is entirely correct and a huge winner.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

nate silvers redemption and bloody victory over Sam Wang is the only good part of this.

well that and the end of the Clintons and hopefully all they represent

gently caress yeah

NATE SILVER knows his poo poo apparently and defends it when surrounded on all sides by wolves

nate silver wasn't shook, he was tellin yall to be shook

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
I just want to reiterate that shook Nate was right, gently caress man. He deserves it, even though we're all about to die.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

gently caress yeah

NATE SILVER knows his poo poo apparently and defends it when surrounded on all sides by wolves

god drat what a few hours can do to the world

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

kaleedity posted:

I know republicans have tea partiers and whatnot, but I've got a feeling after watching thorough Romney supporters go full Trump that authority works differently on that end.

all it will take right now is one misstep from Trump and the potential 2020 candidates will loving tear him apart

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Night10194 posted:

Really, at this point, who knows what the hell will happen.

death_is_certain.jpg

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FourLeaf posted:

You're a loving idiot. You're always talking about what should happen as if that has any bearing on what actually will happen.

In my dream world I dearly wish all women would unite to vote together but I don't expect it to happen in reality.

At this point we're all just angry because of how things "should" have gone, it's not like this is going to lead good places for anyone who is posting here. Also gently caress you.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

look bro, pence at least is owned by the kochs and other gop puppetmasters enough that he likely wont blow up the entire world, which is more than i can say about trump, so id say thats a pretty big loving improvement

I mean you get used to the Gay Shock Booths after a while

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

yep

i was wrong and Assange is entirely correct and a huge winner.

drat

oh well

I guess i gotta be okay with assange and wikileaks now :/ gently caress russia but meh whatever gently caress the world order its poo poo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Dogstoyevsky posted:

I just want to reiterate that shook Nate was right, gently caress man. He deserves it, even though we're all about to die.

wasnt he right for the wrong reason tho.

his reason was uncertainty in the polls and not that the polls were Literally Just Wrong.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

navyjack posted:

boosted still won't wear the hat hahahahahahahaha

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

There's something kinda hilarious about how fast we lost the new cold war, though.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gay Shock Booths Unveiled, Nation Horrified Except One Dude Who's Pretty Into It

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Baloogan posted:

gently caress yeah

speaking of, when the gently caress is my :toxx: ban dropping? and will we get a special Trump'd version of the banned screen?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

anime was right posted:

wasnt he right for the wrong reason tho.

his reason was uncertainty in the polls and not that the polls were Literally Just Wrong.

Actually no, it was a certain percentage that was apparently just allotted to "but this all might be bullshit", which as it turns out was exactly correct.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

its raining outside, i hear the distant thrum of cars the world is a gently caress

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

anime was right posted:

we might lose abortion.

we're going to lose a lot of things

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Yinlock posted:

I mean you get used to the Gay Shock Booths after a while

im not gay but if i were i'm pretty sure i'd rather be forced to electroshock therapy than dying in nuclear hellfire

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mr. Pumroy posted:

im sectetly glad im too old to be drafted

They'll raise the age, forever wars get expensive quick.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/796232299683737600

I couldn't sleep, tried to sober up, saw that tweet, wish I was still drunk.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
People can wag their finger all they loving want at the Dems for not reaching out to Trump's supporters, but at one point white voters need to get over their fantasy of manufacturing jobs magically coming back to the United States. Never mind a whole segment of the population that will only vote for you if you pretend that coal is actually a longterm solution.

Like, take racism and sexism and all that other stuff out of the picture. They voted for a man who they deluded themselves into believing could actually bring these things back. But he's not going to. He's only going to destabilize the world's economy by trying to kill a boogyman in international trade agreements which there is no evidence actually had significant impact on the people who think it hurt them. The problem with Sanders isn't that he undermined Hillary as a candidate. The problem with Sanders is that he emboldened the most childish economic beliefs in our country.

And the racism and the sexism and the Nationalistism is all tied into that, but forget deplorable. The issue is that there is an infantile segment of the voter block that is most engaged unless you lie to them. And I'm not pretending that you don't have to create a bridge to these people, but it's not an easy task if you want to actually be honest with the American people.

Then add to this the fact that there is another side of this nation that is loving terrified and rightfully so. And you can be smug about political correctness or East coast elitism or whatever the gently caress. But you're essentially calling for selling people who might experience actual and profound suffering. People who had to deal with the effects of the loving Voter Right's Act being carved up this year. People who have their churches burned and our new President's name written on our church. People who are afraid of deportation. Those people with actual real tangible problems, we sell them under the bus in the name of people who are mad that they aren't getting their fantasy high paying factory jobs.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
lies, drat lies, statistics, and loving polls

jesus christ

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
GOD drat a lot of women's futures might rely on Ivanka begging favors of her loving creepy handsy father

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

anime was right posted:

It turns out from a stats perspective that this is the same thing. Good job bad Nate, in a way, I blame you and you've killed us all.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Timeless Appeal posted:

People can wag their finger all they loving want at the Dems for not reaching out to Trump's supporters, but at one point white voters need to get over their fantasy of manufacturing jobs magically coming back to the United States. Never mind a whole segment of the population that will only vote for you if you pretend that coal is actually a longterm solution.

Like, take racism and sexism and all that other stuff out of the picture. They voted for a man who they deluded themselves into believing could actually bring these things back. But he's not going to. He's only going to destabilize the world's economy by trying to kill a boogyman in international trade agreements which there is no evidence actually had significant impact on the people who think it hurt them. The problem with Sanders isn't that he undermined Hillary as a candidate. The problem with Sanders is that he emboldened the most childish economic beliefs in our country.

And the racism and the sexism and the Nationalistism is all tied into that, but forget deplorable. The issue is that there is an infantile segment of the voter block that is most engaged unless you lie to them. And I'm not pretending that you don't have to create a bridge to these people, but it's not an easy task if you want to actually be honest with the American people.

Then add to this the fact that there is another side of this nation that is loving terrified and rightfully so. And you can be smug about political correctness or East coast elitism or whatever the gently caress. But you're essentially calling for selling people who might experience actual and profound suffering. People who had to deal with the effects of the loving Voter Right's Act being carved up this year. People who have their churches burned and our new President's name written on our church. People who are afraid of deportation. Those people with actual real tangible problems, we sell them under the bus in the name of people who are mad that they aren't getting their fantasy high paying factory jobs.

hey did you see this post just above yours about how nonwhites also voted for trump more than they did romney

https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/796232299683737600

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the wounds are fresh now, but the hate for trump, his people, and what it all represents isn't going to go away. and of course it's been true in reverse too - we've continually mocked the right wing as being haters, but it's our turn now. and this is a growing phenomenon, and it's like, we've passed some kind of point of no return it feels like. maybe a while ago. i dunno. it's not just partisanship anymore.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Wikkheiser posted:

I've now embraced death enough to laugh at how the thread compiled a list of corncobs

But it turned out us goons were the corncobs all along.

No, we're quite emphatic about how loving owned we just got.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh man remember when Hillary bought ads in Arizona and Texas?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Timeless Appeal posted:

this is what lost the dems the election

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

navyjack posted:

I'm thinkin a lot of trump supporters are having the same sinking feeling as the rest of us as we contemplate what American President Donald Trump is actually going to do in office

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

This could be therapy for the lost souls ITT, or it could make things worse. In any case, Adam Curtis was right and is always right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUiqaFIONPQ

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pick posted:

GOD drat a lot of women's futures might rely on Ivanka begging favors of her loving creepy handsy father

good news, signs point to the fact that any of ivanka's non-lovely values are just an act and she's just as bad as her father

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jesus christ how did nate's unskewing actually turn out to be correct

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HOT SAUCE

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Pick posted:

At this point we're all just angry because of how things "should" have gone, it's not like this is going to lead good places for anyone who is posting here. Also gently caress you.

Well, it's true. I'm extremely upset because I'm going to lose my health insurance and I'm a member of about three separate minority groups that will be devastated by this. So I'm sorry for insulting you. It's pointless and cruel.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I had my meltdown so I'm read for the toxx ban, or preferably, some form of humiliation that doesn't cost money because as everyone probably knows by now I'm poor as poo poo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Timeless Appeal posted:

they took our jerourbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

good news, signs point to the fact that any of ivanka's non-lovely values are just an act and she's just as bad as her father

Yeah but if they build her brand she might go for it.

• Locked thread