Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

snakeandbake posted:

Hmmmm. Looks like Hillary kind of sucked. Too bad there wasn't an alternative that invigorated young voters, inspired people, and polled consistently better against Trump than Hillary that could have maybe done better. Oh well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Face it Logikv9: YOUR CANDIDATE SUCKED and she deserves to be in this thread.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Dalael posted:

Face it Logikv9: YOUR CANDIDATE SUCKED and she deserves to be in this thread.

Look up, and welcome back.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

logikv9 posted:

Look up, and welcome back.

Yeah, I took your advice and stepped back from the elections.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh my gently caress

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I toxxed for clinton, please ban me now tia

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
:smug: slowly getting larger

Not that I approve of who won

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving rip brown people, ya'll about to get 12x hosed by a deranged racist cheeto, that American's like. Who knew reasonable people were in the goddamn minority.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

so when does my ban kick in?

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Jeb!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
So, how 'bout that Hillary?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/AP/status/796253849497571328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

just lmao at all the shithead clinton supporters who insisted you needed clinton in the general to guarantee a victory against trump

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Just as a pre-emptive request before the day really starts lets try to keep the well appropriated smugness to a tolerable level. No real direct ad-hominems or w/e, keep it chillsmug.

We never wanted this result

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hillary Clinton sucked.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

ThndrShk2k posted:

Just as a pre-emptive request before the day really starts lets try to keep the well appropriated smugness to a tolerable level. No real direct ad-hominems or w/e, keep it chillsmug.

the only person i'm gonna adhom today is hillary clinton

she's bad and she was obviously bad fairly early on in the primary

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Welcome to the thread everyone who was trolling the Sanders supporters earlier this year, hows it going?

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

ThndrShk2k posted:

not like this :(

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/796277302837526528

Am I doing my math right: roughly 27% of eligible voters voted for Trump?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Sylink posted:

Welcome to the thread everyone who was trolling the Sanders supporters earlier this year, hows it going?

Gotta admit, in this moment I miss zoux, Mitt Romney, A Winner is Jew, and the others who so loved to troll because their candidate was obviously the best.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I guess...

Donald Trump was just a better candidate than Hillary.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Not a Step posted:

Gotta admit, in this moment I miss zoux, Mitt Romney, A Winner is Jew, and the others who so loved to troll because their candidate was obviously the best.

loving Mitt Romney, I forgot abut him. He hated Bernie the most of anyone on the forum.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
How, man. Like, how?
Bernie was within your grasp, America, and you let him go, like the evil brother of Mufasa. Threw him right down to the horde.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
The shillaries were strong in this forum.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I'm not pleased.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Not a Step posted:

lol how could I forget about Mitt?

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

hail satanbernie

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ThndrShk2k posted:

:smug: slowly getting larger

Not that I approve of who won

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It is necessary that we be free of the specter of Hillary

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
I just want to say that my face hurt from grinning so much. I never thought I would smile as the world was set on fire around me, but turns out being right is a pretty loving awesome feeling so I'm going with it.

I just hope that every :shillary: supporters will get it in their head that their candidate was truly horrible and they basically handed this election to Trump. Please never exercise your right to vote again. You've shown that you just waste it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Mike the TV posted:

Hillary will fall harder than Jeb!.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

waaaaazzaaaaaapp LOL

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
"sanders would be shredded by GOP oppo!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Dalael posted:

I just want to say that my face hurt from grinning so much. I never thought I would smile as the world was set on fire around me, but turns out being right is a pretty loving awesome feeling so I'm going with it.

I just hope that every :shillary: supporters will get it in their head that their candidate was truly horrible and they basically handed this election to Trump. Please never exercise your right to vote again. You've shown that you just waste it.

I do not feel good about being right.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Such are the prophecies of Cassandra, Ignored until it's too late.

Those who espouse them shunned, ridiculed.

There is no satisfaction in being unable to stop what is seen to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

comedyblissoption posted:

just lmao at all the shithead clinton supporters who insisted you needed clinton in the general to guarantee a victory against trump

yeah and if we go clinton it'll be a yuuuge glorious sweep of the down-ballot too

• Locked thread